Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Shan George's Sister, Queen Dies In Accident 5 Days After Calabar Carnival Video - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shan George's Sister, Queen Dies In Accident 5 Days After Calabar Carnival Video (40341 Views)

Shan George Calls Teddy A’s Dick A 'Tiny Noodle' (BBNaija Photo) / Shan George Meets US Police Officer Who Hailed Nigeria Police Force (Photo) / Shan George, Sandra Achums, Lilian Bach, Ifeoma Anyiam Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shan George's Sister, Queen Dies In Accident 5 Days After Calabar Carnival Video by Originalsly: 12:51pm On Jan 01, 2018
Hmmm...sister dead...body laying in the mortuary for two days...heart shattered in a billion pieces.... but busy on social media. Wow!
Re: Shan George's Sister, Queen Dies In Accident 5 Days After Calabar Carnival Video by CheedyJ(m): 12:51pm On Jan 01, 2018
Wesporting:
I no understand the headline which one be Shan George die?

Op be the Change this is 2018
So,u didn't see sister after shan George's name abi
Re: Shan George's Sister, Queen Dies In Accident 5 Days After Calabar Carnival Video by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 01, 2018
smiley
Re: Shan George's Sister, Queen Dies In Accident 5 Days After Calabar Carnival Video by glamorousbluice(f): 1:17pm On Jan 01, 2018
Eeya...RIP to the dead...may we not venture into this new year with tears...amen
Re: Shan George's Sister, Queen Dies In Accident 5 Days After Calabar Carnival Video by Buzzinnn(m): 1:25pm On Jan 01, 2018
A beauty Gone!only if she knows her death was near rip
Re: Shan George's Sister, Queen Dies In Accident 5 Days After Calabar Carnival Video by FRANKOSKI(m): 1:30pm On Jan 01, 2018
after suffering with her mum in hospital?chai
Re: Shan George's Sister, Queen Dies In Accident 5 Days After Calabar Carnival Video by TikaBodi(f): 1:42pm On Jan 01, 2018
Philtrik:

Bros, weytin happen na. Na every thread you dey post this stuff.
na hustle
Re: Shan George's Sister, Queen Dies In Accident 5 Days After Calabar Carnival Video by Yommy247(m): 2:00pm On Jan 01, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
sorry o shan George. This na one sister way I respect for her courage to speak out on some issues affecting us.

many others na puppets.

Atiku is she not your compatriot? na only Wizkid dem day send message to? Atiku, Funke, mercy Johnson, Patience Ozokwor, zack orji way day fight for tithe etc where una day? Nollywood is full is wizards and witches. backstabbers and evil people. an industry that cannot come together when one of their colleagues day suffer. they only talk when the general public gets involved. na so dem day watch Ngozi nwosu the woman day die day go dem no fit help am.
Muna day house die. many of them day claim like say dem no no.

when Da Grin die see as them day pour in like say dem no am before. dem use am sing song make money and fame and run away.

dem go come day post pictures of clothes way dem borrow.

Shan George sorry joor.
I pray you dind peace dis 2018. You are hurt and it's obvious
Re: Shan George's Sister, Queen Dies In Accident 5 Days After Calabar Carnival Video by donqx: 2:08pm On Jan 01, 2018
sad
Re: Shan George's Sister, Queen Dies In Accident 5 Days After Calabar Carnival Video by Emvico34: 3:04pm On Jan 01, 2018
Wesporting:
I no understand the headline which one be Shan George die?

Op be the Change this is 2018
bia biKo i take God beg you, behave yourself well. This 2018 no let me vex this year.
Always read post before u comment
Re: Shan George's Sister, Queen Dies In Accident 5 Days After Calabar Carnival Video by kolawoleibukun: 3:05pm On Jan 01, 2018
Yommy247:
I pray you dind peace dis 2018. You are hurt and it's obvious
forget me. find peace with your own self. get away with your stupid insult. I am hurt are you not? you get light? you get road? you get better air? you get gutter for your street? na me hurt and you well. hediot. when una go talk sense una go day find easy prey to attack. are you not hurt? must you complain in silence? are people not dying around you anyhow? are you so insensitive to the pains of Nigerians?

you won console me abi you won insult me.

carry your stupid 2018 wish comot for my face
Re: Shan George's Sister, Queen Dies In Accident 5 Days After Calabar Carnival Video by ikorodureporta: 3:54pm On Jan 01, 2018
Who go come dey take care of d bed-ridden mother now
Re: Shan George's Sister, Queen Dies In Accident 5 Days After Calabar Carnival Video by legalwebconsult(m): 4:31pm On Jan 01, 2018
So sorry for her. May her soul rest in peace.

I wish you all a Happy and Prosperous New Year.
Equip yourself for success in 2018 with these great ebooks. Visit www.ebooks.legalwebconsult.com
Re: Shan George's Sister, Queen Dies In Accident 5 Days After Calabar Carnival Video by john650(m): 4:53pm On Jan 01, 2018
When will Nigerian government step up and do something about all these unnecessary deaths? People die in every country but the ones in Nigeria is just way too much.

Our roads are bad, the vehicles drivers don't follow basic road traffic regulations, many of the commercial vehicles plying our highways are not road Worthy. Where is the Federal Road Safety Corp and what are they doing about all these accidents? Why are they not impounding vehicles of speeders, drunk drivers or cars that are not road Worthy off our highways. Why does Nigerian Government allow the use of the small commercial vehicles called Hiace for inter-state travel? This is like the umpteenth news I've read over the last few days about fatalities on our inter-state highways.

People need to be held accountable for all these unnecessary deaths. When will Nigeria learn from it's mistakes?
Re: Shan George's Sister, Queen Dies In Accident 5 Days After Calabar Carnival Video by Yommy247(m): 5:20pm On Jan 01, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
forget me. find peace with your own self. get away with your stupid insult. I am hurt are you not? you get light? you get road? you get better air? you get gutter for your street? na me hurt and you well. hediot. when una go talk sense una go day find easy prey to attack. are you not hurt? must you complain in silence? are people not dying around you anyhow? are you so insensitive to the pains of Nigerians?

Like i said earlier, may you find peace dis new year. E no go better for the person wey put sand for your garri
Re: Shan George's Sister, Queen Dies In Accident 5 Days After Calabar Carnival Video by Yommy247(m): 5:25pm On Jan 01, 2018
kolawoleibukun:

You called me stupid, idiot. Maka y bro? May God heal you and meet your needs. It's a new year bro pls don't be unfortunate
Re: Shan George's Sister, Queen Dies In Accident 5 Days After Calabar Carnival Video by bouncin04(m): 7:25pm On Jan 01, 2018
Betpredictions:
OYA MAKE WE MAKE MONEY THIS NEW YEAR.

FIVE____ODD

__1__

England - League Two

2018-01-01 16:00

BARNET vs SWINDON TOWN

TIP:

OVER 2.5 GOALS

____2___

England - League Two

2018-01-01 16:00

STEVENAGE vs CHELTENHAM

TIP:

CHELTENHAM TO SCORE OVER 1.5 GOALS

TOTAL____5-------ODD

BET9JA_Booking Number:

69YG2GD

LET'S MURDER BET9JA---TOGETHER
[b][/b][color=#006600][/color]
casted
Re: Shan George's Sister, Queen Dies In Accident 5 Days After Calabar Carnival Video by kolawoleibukun: 8:17pm On Jan 01, 2018
Yommy247:
You called me stupid, idiot. Maka y bro? May God heal you and meet your needs. It's a new year bro pls don't be unfortunate
gerrat hediot. I cannot be as unfortunate as you
Re: Shan George's Sister, Queen Dies In Accident 5 Days After Calabar Carnival Video by SirBunky85(m): 9:29pm On Jan 01, 2018
Leonbonapart:
Your heart is shattered, yet you can rush to social media to type a novel... Let the dead rest abeg

dats d part I just don't understand with most people.why not endure ur pains quietly dan rushing to d social media. Even for people dat always rush to d social media to wish dia mum birthday are also guilty of dis
Re: Shan George's Sister, Queen Dies In Accident 5 Days After Calabar Carnival Video by dederocs(m): 10:15pm On Jan 01, 2018
Life is a fleeting illusion... Live your life, don't get caught up in all the shadows and illusions.
Re: Shan George's Sister, Queen Dies In Accident 5 Days After Calabar Carnival Video by J500(m): 11:37pm On Jan 01, 2018
So sorry for her demise
Re: Shan George's Sister, Queen Dies In Accident 5 Days After Calabar Carnival Video by Yommy247(m): 11:52am On Jan 02, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
gerrat hediot. I cannot be as unfortunate as you
Thank God you agreed that you are unfortunate. See you at Jesus feet
Re: Shan George's Sister, Queen Dies In Accident 5 Days After Calabar Carnival Video by kolawoleibukun: 12:06pm On Jan 02, 2018
Yommy247:
Thank God you agreed that you are unfortunate. See you at Jesus feet
you are the most insane person ever to grace nairaland. see your dirty life. you go go go smell for your grave?
Re: Shan George's Sister, Queen Dies In Accident 5 Days After Calabar Carnival Video by Yommy247(m): 12:33pm On Jan 02, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
you are the most insane person ever to grace nairaland. see your dirty life. you go go go smell for your grave?
May you find peace in Jesus name. Say NO to drug you no hear now you are mad at everybody even on public forums. Sha ma lo ja si oja
Re: Shan George's Sister, Queen Dies In Accident 5 Days After Calabar Carnival Video by kolawoleibukun: 4:15pm On Jan 02, 2018
Yommy247:
May you find peace in Jesus name. Say NO to drug you no hear now you are mad at everybody even on public forums. Sha ma lo ja si oja
yeye fowl. old layer. you no go go meet your village chairman make e pray for you. na me you won take shine 2018 abi? poor man way no get anything day come shine for nairaland. who send you for Nigeria? dem no your papa? your full generation just day slave for people and you never get sense say your life need amendment abi?
Re: Shan George's Sister, Queen Dies In Accident 5 Days After Calabar Carnival Video by Yommy247(m): 7:30pm On Jan 02, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
yeye fowl. old layer. you no go go meet your village chairman make e pray for you. na me you won take shine 2018 abi? poor man way no get anything day come shine for nairaland. who send you for Nigeria? dem no your papa? your full generation just day slave for people and you never get sense say your life need amendment abi?
Lol... you are bitter bro. May God heal you. Drink enough water and make sure you sleep well... you go dey alright
Re: Shan George's Sister, Queen Dies In Accident 5 Days After Calabar Carnival Video by kolawoleibukun: 7:31pm On Jan 02, 2018
Yommy247:
Lol... you are bitter bro. May God heal you. Drink enough water and make sure you sleep well... you go dey alright
your papa tohto
Re: Shan George's Sister, Queen Dies In Accident 5 Days After Calabar Carnival Video by Yommy247(m): 2:15am On Jan 03, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
your papa tohto
My papa got no tohto... Remain unfortunate... bye
Re: Shan George's Sister, Queen Dies In Accident 5 Days After Calabar Carnival Video by kolawoleibukun: 4:29am On Jan 03, 2018
Yommy247:
My papa got no tohto... Remain unfortunate... bye
moomu man way day finger small pikin tohto. very soon na kirikiri wait you. smelling rat way go soon burst. silly rabbit

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dencia Defends Nigerian Carpenter Caught Burying Charms In His Shop / Fadeyi Oloro Faces Eviction From Lagos Home, Solicits Financial Support / Wizkid Is Arrogant, Disrespected 2face Idibia - Man Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.