Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,315 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Why You Should Not Stop Betting In 2018 - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why You Should Not Stop Betting In 2018 (3213 Views)

Will The Suspension Of All Sporting Activities Help Our Youth To Stop Betting? / Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends / Fifa Sanctions Nigeria In 2018 World Cup Qualifiers, Awards Algeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Should Not Stop Betting In 2018 by bastien: 11:27am On Jan 01, 2018
So I read a post about why should stop betting in 2018.

I'm going to give you reasons why you shouldn't.

Why I play bet/punt, I do it for the fun of the game, I a good lover of the game and I choose to make money outta it, I also lose some money, but why it's not painful is because it's just 1gala n bottle water money (most of the times), playing bet is fun, most guys play because they are broke, most because they are looking for Sunday flexing money. Which way the case may be, betting can help you, like myself all the phones I have used and my two laptops were both from winnings playing bet. I don't know about you reading this, but here are some point below that is making you not winning or we make you win.

1. Why stop what you know? You're a football fan, lover of the game, why not make some cool cash out of it? You can spend 100 naira and sit for like 2hours watching Arsenal, Chelsea, Barcelona play? Why not use same 100 naira to stake on ten teams with minimum odd of 1.50 that is Arsenal, Man City, Barcelona, Bayern, Celtics, TNS, Juventus, Galatasaray, Benfica, PSG, to accumulate 100 odds, stake 100 naira and u get to win 10k. I'm not saying it's easy but before you could get to losing 2k out of the 100 naira you stake you must have won the 10k.

2. Most punters don't know how to forecast, they don't know the difference between forecast and booking games. Some book games and call it forecast, some forecast by just looking at the present league table to get fact. There is more than just looking into league table, have you checked the head2head, know if it's rivals/derby match?

3. Options? What I mean by option is that, there are lot of game options to pick from, some newbie punters have been deceived by punting on only straight win? Who does that, bet on only wins when there are lot of bet options!

4. Greediness! Greed is bad, too bad in the game, most punters are only focus on getting pension payment from the bookies. I'm not saying it's bad oh, it's a good thing to think big, but when you plan on staking to win millions every weekend and let's say 4-6 games cut the accumulation, what if you had shorten the accumulation, at least you would have won something, maybe 20-50k. Some people will play games up to 30,with some zero chance of winning.

5. Know your leagues! Weitin concern you and over 2.5 in Nigeria league when you know out 19 home fixtures, 10 of them will be home win everybody! Why not forecast on these leagues and see if your story won't change within one months, Scotland league one and two, Isthiam league in England, France league, Belgium premier league, Germany Bundesliga, Netherlands leagues, Portugal, (these leagues have high goals scoring record)

NB: football games aren't based on who wins, it's based on goals, in every match played its either over 2.5 or under 2.5!

Stake what you can afford to lose #Shalom

6 Likes

Re: Why You Should Not Stop Betting In 2018 by KendrickAyomide: 11:28am On Jan 01, 2018
Lmao
Re: Why You Should Not Stop Betting In 2018 by Mologi(m): 11:44am On Jan 01, 2018
Preach the gospel my nigger.....

More green to your paper.!!!

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Not Stop Betting In 2018 by gabinogem(m): 11:44am On Jan 01, 2018
Funny, but true...stake wisely. cool
Re: Why You Should Not Stop Betting In 2018 by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 01, 2018
I should have stopped but bet9ja dealt with me last year. This is my turn to revenge angry

5 Likes

Re: Why You Should Not Stop Betting In 2018 by Jaii(m): 12:14am On Jan 02, 2018
If u want TO WIN ON BET9ja,

1. pick ONLY 4 games or if u like 8 games, and click on d NO RED CARD OPTION for each game. d odd is 1.19. This means 4games will give u 2k and 8 games will give u 4k if u stake 1k. You'd win most of d times but oda times u would loose. But ur wins will outweigh ur loss. The same applies for NO PENALTY OPTION.

2. Stake only wat u can afford to loose. Betting is best for working class guys and not d very broke ones. No game is sure. Barca can loose against malaga, man city can play goalless draw with crystal palace and man u can loose against bristol city. wink

3. Relate with oda betters both online and offline. You would be amazed what u would learn. Different PEEPS have different bet strategies for winning and some of these strategies are better than yours. tongue

Conclusively, BETTING IS NOT THE WAY TO RICHES. embarassed The longest way to wealth is d shortcut. cheesy
But if u have no option, if u must bet, do so wisely and safely. Good luck!!! I am a better/punter and may our tickets be green!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Not Stop Betting In 2018 by Jaii(m): 12:32am On Jan 02, 2018
Pls drop d bet strategy DAT has worked for u d most. For me, it is NO RED CARD for only few games

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Not Stop Betting In 2018 by bastien: 8:22am On Jan 02, 2018
Jaii:
Pls drop d bet strategy DAT has worked for u d most. For me, it is NO RED CARD for only few games
for me it has been over2.5 just know the league, get your own team

Teams I back on to score goals and concede goals are:
Manchester city
Real Madrid
PSG
Napoli
Basel
Ayr
Annan
Club brugge
Vitesse
Venlo
Jong Ajax
Jong AZ alkmaar
Willem II
Benfica
Copenhagen
Mitylland
Ballymena
United of Manchester

Just to mention a few

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Not Stop Betting In 2018 by bastien: 8:23am On Jan 02, 2018
Jaii:
If u want TO WIN ON BET9ja,

1. pick ONLY 4 games or if u like 8 games, and click on d NO RED CARD OPTION for each game. d odd is 1.19. This means 4games will give u 2k and 8 games will give u 4k if u stake 1k. You'd win most of d times but oda times u would loose. But ur wins will outweigh ur loss. The same applies for NO PENALTY OPTION.

2. Stake only wat u can afford to loose. Betting is best for working class guys and not d very broke ones. No game is sure. Barca can loose against malaga, man city can play goalless draw with crystal palace and man u can loose against bristol city. wink

3. Relate with oda betters both online and offline. You would be amazed what u would learn. Different PEEPS have different bet strategies for winning and some of these strategies are better than yours. tongue

Conclusively, BETTING IS NOT THE WAY TO RICHES. embarassed The longest way to wealth is d shortcut. cheesy
But if u have no option, if u must bet, do so wisely and safely. Good luck!!! I am a better/punter and may our tickets be green!!!
more greens boss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Not Stop Betting In 2018 by bastien: 8:23am On Jan 02, 2018
Mologi:
Preach the gospel my nigger.....

More green to your paper.!!!

more greens brother to the righteous
Re: Why You Should Not Stop Betting In 2018 by bastien: 8:24am On Jan 02, 2018
lofty900:
I should have stopped but bet9ja dealt with me last year. This is my turn to revenge angry
run number four? Don't chase your loses, keep playing for fun

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Not Stop Betting In 2018 by Nobody: 8:26am On Jan 02, 2018
bastien:
run number four? Don't chase your loses, keep playing for fun
losing money is not fun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Not Stop Betting In 2018 by bastien: 8:29am On Jan 02, 2018
lofty900:
losing money is not fun
that's why you should stake what u can afford to lose..... Losing huge money is painful yea, but that doesn't mean you should start stake same amount to retain!
Re: Why You Should Not Stop Betting In 2018 by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 02, 2018
bastien:
that's why you should stake what u can afford to lose..... Losing huge money is painful yea, but that doesn't mean you should start stake same amount to retain!
Bro i need ur phone number
Re: Why You Should Not Stop Betting In 2018 by bastien: 6:06pm On Jan 02, 2018
Tollicin:

Bro i need ur phone number
drop urs I will whatsapp you
Re: Why You Should Not Stop Betting In 2018 by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jan 02, 2018
bastien:
drop urs I will whatsapp you
Am nt whatsapp, but this is my number
Re: Why You Should Not Stop Betting In 2018 by bastien: 7:36pm On Jan 02, 2018
Tollicin:

Am nt whatsapp, but this is my number
you can remove it now, will call you tomorrow
Re: Why You Should Not Stop Betting In 2018 by Jaii(m): 8:01pm On Jan 02, 2018
This topic should make Front page...

Mods pls...
Re: Why You Should Not Stop Betting In 2018 by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 02, 2018
bastien:
you can remove it now, will call you tomorrow
Just done that, expecting ur call 2marow, thanks

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Not Stop Betting In 2018 by bastien: 11:13pm On Jan 02, 2018
Jaii:
This topic should make Front page...

Mods pls...
they won't put it in front page cause its me
Re: Why You Should Not Stop Betting In 2018 by albacete(m): 4:34pm On Jan 04, 2018
Over 1.5 goals and Under 4.5 goals is the trick. They are there to score goals, so why bother who wins or draws as long as the goals keep pouring in? Get 5 of such odds which accumulates to 2.0 and you are good to go.

3 Likes

Re: Why You Should Not Stop Betting In 2018 by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 20, 2018
bastien:
So I read a post about why should stop betting in 2018.

I'm going to give you reasons why you shouldn't.

Why I play bet/punt, I do it for the fun of the game, I a good lover of the game and I choose to make money outta it, I also lose some money, but why it's not painful is because it's just 1gala n bottle water money (most of the times), playing bet is fun, most guys play because they are broke, most because they are looking for Sunday flexing money. Which way the case may be, betting can help you, like myself all the phones I have used and my two laptops were both from winnings playing bet. I don't know about you reading this, but here are some point below that is making you not winning or we make you win.

1. Why stop what you know? You're a football fan, lover of the game, why not make some cool cash out of it? You can spend 100 naira and sit for like 2hours watching Arsenal, Chelsea, Barcelona play? Why not use same 100 naira to stake on ten teams with minimum odd of 1.50 that is Arsenal, Man City, Barcelona, Bayern, Celtics, TNS, Juventus, Galatasaray, Benfica, PSG, to accumulate 100 odds, stake 100 naira and u get to win 10k. I'm not saying it's easy but before you could get to losing 2k out of the 100 naira you stake you must have won the 10k.

2. Most punters don't know how to forecast, they don't know the difference between forecast and booking games. Some book games and call it forecast, some forecast by just looking at the present league table to get fact. There is more than just looking into league table, have you checked the head2head, know if it's rivals/derby match?

3. Options? What I mean by option is that, there are lot of game options to pick from, some newbie punters have been deceived by punting on only straight win? Who does that, bet on only wins when there are lot of bet options!

4. Greediness! Greed is bad, too bad in the game, most punters are only focus on getting pension payment from the bookies. I'm not saying it's bad oh, it's a good thing to think big, but when you plan on staking to win millions every weekend and let's say 4-6 games cut the accumulation, what if you had shorten the accumulation, at least you would have won something, maybe 20-50k. Some people will play games up to 30,with some zero chance of winning.

5. Know your leagues! Weitin concern you and over 2.5 in Nigeria league when you know out 19 home fixtures, 10 of them will be home win everybody! Why not forecast on these leagues and see if your story won't change within one months, Scotland league one and two, Isthiam league in England, France league, Belgium premier league, Germany Bundesliga, Netherlands leagues, Portugal, (these leagues have high goals scoring record)

NB: football games aren't based on who wins, it's based on goals, in every match played its either over 2.5 or under 2.5!

Stake what you can afford to lose #Shalom

If are not greed in sports betting, you can never win big. You just have to stake what you can afford to loose. Like N100 daily. Meet those guys that won multiple millions, they will tell you that they tried so many times and failed before the thing clicked.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Not Stop Betting In 2018 by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 20, 2018
More Green wink

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Not Stop Betting In 2018 by yellowman2225(m): 3:39am On Aug 13, 2018
I'm on a project to turn #1000 to #1,000,000 in 27 days only by rollover of 1.3 odd only everyday for the next 27 days. Do your maths and see what guaranteed 1.3 odds daily can give you.

Joint the Train;

Re: Why You Should Not Stop Betting In 2018 by Goors1n: 2:54pm On Nov 28, 2019
2018 was one of the most profitable year for betting, all the ones who made bets this year would agree with me.
Re: Why You Should Not Stop Betting In 2018 by CandleEyes(m): 6:34pm On Dec 03, 2019
Hmm coming from a dude that understands how to play smart against the bookmakers.
Re: Why You Should Not Stop Betting In 2018 by TangoPredict(f): 11:09pm On Dec 03, 2019
I concur.

Visit https://tangopredict.com to get free daily football predictions

(1) (Reply)

Get Daily Soccer Betting Tips & Predictions / Hazard Could Be Kicked Out Of English Football / If A Fan Can Decorate His House This Way, How Will The Interior Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.