Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,572 members, 7,823,495 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Costa: I Have Been Waiting For This Moment For A Long Time - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Costa: I Have Been Waiting For This Moment For A Long Time (418 Views)

"You Haven’t Played In UCL For Long Time" – Lampard Reminds Man United, Arsenal / Video: Hilarious Moment for Uganda's Sports Minister / Chelsea FC Include "Want Away Striker" Diego Costa In EPL Squad For 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Costa: I Have Been Waiting For This Moment For A Long Time by Ochoochogift(m): 11:48am On Jan 01, 2018
Along with Vitolo, Diego Costa was finally announced as an Atletico Madrid player on New Year's Eve, an event he'd been waiting for.

The former Chelsea marksman has had to be content with training for the last few months as the Rojiblancos served the final part of their FIFA ban.With that sanction over once the clock ticks into the new year, Costa can finally get to work on the pitch.

"I've been waiting for this moment for a long time," he said to reporters at his unveiling.

"I just want to get in shape to play as soon as possible, I'm tired of training.

"You can tell I've already worked and prepared well to play, I'm here to help the team and score goals.

https://ochoochogift..com.ng/2018/01/costa-i-have-been-waiting-for-this.html
Re: Costa: I Have Been Waiting For This Moment For A Long Time by Masama: 2:10pm On Jan 01, 2018
Good for him

(1) (Reply)

Real Madrid Consider Zidane Replacements As Germany Manager Low Is No 1 Target / Nwakali: My Aberdeen Switch Offers Big Challenge, Will Give The Club My Best / Breaking News- Chelsea Agree £18 Million Fee With Arsenal For Giroud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.