Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Apply For The 2018 Workforce Group Graduate Intensive Training Programme - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For The 2018 Workforce Group Graduate Intensive Training Programme (27421 Views)

Apply For Workforce Group Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (over 300 Openings) / Apply For The 2018 Gtbank Plc Graduate Internship Programme / Apply For The 2018 Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For The 2018 Workforce Group Graduate Intensive Training Programme by sunbbo(m): 9:43am On Jan 02, 2018
policy12:

Thank u bros, pls how will I get to their place from Ojota?

From Ijota, take a bus to Ogudu from Ogudu enter bus going to Oshodi and alight @ UPS. That's their office.
Re: Apply For The 2018 Workforce Group Graduate Intensive Training Programme by policy12: 9:54am On Jan 02, 2018
sunbbo:

From Ijota, take a bus to Ogudu from Ogudu enter bus going to Oshodi and alight @ UPS. That's their office.

Thank u so much, is like u know much about them pls can I reschedule the interview date?
Re: Apply For The 2018 Workforce Group Graduate Intensive Training Programme by sunbbo(m): 10:14am On Jan 02, 2018
policy12:

Thank u so much, is like u know much about them pls can I reschedule the interview date?

Contact them if you have their number.
Re: Apply For The 2018 Workforce Group Graduate Intensive Training Programme by policy12: 10:37am On Jan 02, 2018
sunbbo:

Contact them if you have their number.

I sent them mail as the number are not going tru and the customer line no one is picking it.
Re: Apply For The 2018 Workforce Group Graduate Intensive Training Programme by Apasiniola: 4:02am On Mar 08, 2018
How much do they pay afta the 6 months training??
Pls it is important so that I can make an informed decision.

Thank you.
Re: Apply For The 2018 Workforce Group Graduate Intensive Training Programme by groit: 8:24am On Mar 08, 2018
Please how much do Workforce pay. And who has idea of their assessment or interview
Re: Apply For The 2018 Workforce Group Graduate Intensive Training Programme by saharainfos: 9:13pm On Aug 26, 2018
In this article we are going to talk about Workforce Group Recruitment 2018 Vacancies and how to apply.

Every year Workforce Group is always seeking for applicants that are well qualified and experienced to fill the job vacancies.

According to the human resources manager of Workforce Group in an interview he said ” Our client, a player in the financial sector with strength in payment systems which offers advanced, secure, integrated and cost effective
http://www.supergist.com.ng/workforce-group-recruitment-2018-job-vacancies-and-how-to-apply/

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Finally Got A Job Through A Nairalander After Months Of Job Hunting. / Npower Nigeria IBM Jumpstart Competition: How To Apply! / Urgent Info About Royalcon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.