Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Remembering Actress, Bisi Komolafe After She Died Of Pregnancy Complications - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Remembering Actress, Bisi Komolafe After She Died Of Pregnancy Complications (948 Views)

Zahara Dies Of Liver Complications Aged 35 (PICS) / 'I Am Not Dead Yet' - Tiwa Savage Denies Rumors That She Died Of Heart Failure / Video Of Ebony Reigns Dancing With Family Few Hours Before She Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Remembering Actress, Bisi Komolafe After She Died Of Pregnancy Complications by Joelsblog(m): 12:15pm On Jan 01, 2018
On this day 5-years ago, Nollywood lost a fast rising actress on January 1, 2012.

At the time of her death, Bisi Komolafe was just 26-years old and was on the verge of becoming one of the biggest stars the industry had ever seen.

Bisi's acting career shot into limelight after she starred in the movie Igboro Ti Daru.

She went on to play leading roles in films including Bolode O'ku, Asiri Owo
and Ebute .

She also produced movies including Latonwa, Eja Tutu and Oka.

Before her death, she was nominated in the "Revelation of The Year" category at the 2009 Best of Nollywood Awards and in the "Best Lead Actress in a Yoruba film" category at the 2012 edition.

She died of pregnancy related complications at the University College Hospital, Ibadan. She was buried on January 4, 2012.

News by JoelsBlog: https://joelsblog.com.ng/nigerians-remembernollywood-actress-bisi-komolafe-after-she-died-by-this-time-5yrs-ago/

Re: Remembering Actress, Bisi Komolafe After She Died Of Pregnancy Complications by thesicilian: 12:32pm On Jan 01, 2018
I'm sure only her family remember her daily now. Such is life.
Re: Remembering Actress, Bisi Komolafe After She Died Of Pregnancy Complications by MhizzAJ(f): 12:36pm On Jan 01, 2018
This pretty lady
I remember her...May her soul RIP
Re: Remembering Actress, Bisi Komolafe After She Died Of Pregnancy Complications by PMWSpirit(m): 1:26pm On Jan 01, 2018
thesicilian:
I'm sure only her family remember her daily now. Such is life.
They will remember her but not daily.

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Olamide Signs 2 New Good Artistes ”limerick” And “lyta” To YBNL / Tiwa Salvage Files To Divorce Husband Tee Billz / Mercy Aigbe And Kids Gets A Surprise Welcome House Party At California

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.