Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Trump Wishes His Enemies & Haters ‘happy And Healthy’ New Year - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Wishes His Enemies & Haters ‘happy And Healthy’ New Year (547 Views)

Florida Rapper Killed Minutes After Calling Out His Enemies On Social Media / Vladimir Putin Boasts He Can Hit Enemies With An Unpreventable Strike(pics) / Kim Jong-Un Is Alive And Healthy - Official (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trump Wishes His Enemies & Haters ‘happy And Healthy’ New Year by bonechamberlain(m): 12:23pm On Jan 01, 2018
Donald Trump has taken time from his busy holiday schedule to wish millions of Americans – including his “enemies” and “haters,” as well as “fake news” outlets, a happy and healthy New Year.
“As our Country rapidly grows stronger and smarter, I want to wish all of my friends, supporters, enemies, haters, and even the very dishonest Fake News Media, a Happy and Healthy New Year. 2018 will be a great year for America!” Trump tweeted from his Florida Mar-a-Lago resort where the first family is celebrating the start of the New Year. “HAPPY NEW YEAR! We are MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN, and much faster than anyone thought possible!”

As our Country rapidly grows stronger and smarter, I want to wish all of my friends, supporters, enemies, haters, and even the very dishonest Fake News Media, a Happy and Healthy New Year. 2018 will be a great year for America!

To illustrate the achievements of his first year in office, Trump attached a video recap showing him meeting world leaders and tackling the domestic and international problems he identified when assuming office.

What a year it’s been, and we're just getting started. Together, we are MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! Happy New Year!!

Wishing his detractors all the best for the New Year has become somewhat of a tradition for the Republican billionaire president.

“I’d like to wish all of my friends – and even my many enemies – a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year,” Trump tweeted in 2013.

“Happy New Year to all, including to my many enemies and those who have fought me and lost so badly they just don't know what to do. Love!” he said in 2016, right after securing the presidency by defeating his Democratic rival Hilary Clinton.

https://www.rt.com/usa/414722-trump-enemies-haters-new-year/
Re: Trump Wishes His Enemies & Haters ‘happy And Healthy’ New Year by LMandela(m): 12:24pm On Jan 01, 2018
mtcheeeeew...
Re: Trump Wishes His Enemies & Haters ‘happy And Healthy’ New Year by thesicilian: 12:29pm On Jan 01, 2018
Yet he is being called the Antichrist, by Christians who pray daily for the death of their perceived enemies.

1 Like

Re: Trump Wishes His Enemies & Haters ‘happy And Healthy’ New Year by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 01, 2018
God bless Donald trump
Re: Trump Wishes His Enemies & Haters ‘happy And Healthy’ New Year by Chiemerie8(m): 12:50pm On Jan 01, 2018
Old useless president
Re: Trump Wishes His Enemies & Haters ‘happy And Healthy’ New Year by vioment: 9:12pm On Jan 01, 2018
A very childish fool. Even Buhari get level pass you.
Re: Trump Wishes His Enemies & Haters ‘happy And Healthy’ New Year by Lec25(m): 5:12pm On Jan 02, 2018
God bless Donald Trump God bless American.
Re: Trump Wishes His Enemies & Haters ‘happy And Healthy’ New Year by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 03, 2018
Chiemerie8:
Old useless president

Who?

How?

Place face your pmb and leave Americans with trump, OK?

(1) (Reply)

Israel Expose Iran Nuclear Ability / Former President’s Son Jailed For Stealing Phone / Ugandan Lawmaker, Ibrahim Abiriga Shot Dead, Bodyguard Killed (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.