Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,932 members, 7,817,722 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Happy New You....2018 - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Happy New You....2018 (370 Views)

Happy New Year (2019)! / 85 Happy New Year 2019 Messages, New Year SMS & Wishes To Send To Loved Ones / 100 Happy New Year 2018 Messages, SMS & Wishes To Send To Your Loved Ones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy New You....2018 by GBJakes(m): 1:42pm On Jan 01, 2018
Happy New You 2018
I welcome us all to this new year, but before I go further pls let's reason a little about this new year thing.
First, a new year is another new circle of calendar ,and seasons but the truth is everything remains the same in the circle. Secondly, a new year is an addition of a year from 17 to 18, which means we are all growing older(Happy birthday). Thirdly, which is the most important one, a new year is an opportunity for us to change for the better and this is the reason why God give us the gift of the DAY. Every new day and season is an opportunity and a privilege for us to make things right with God, people and ourselves. We can only achieve success this year when we decide to do things differently cos that's the only way we can expect a different result. A Wiseman once said," it is only the unwise that keeps on doing the same thing all the time and then expect a different result", So please in this 2018 let's change our perspective of doing things in order to reap positive result. According to topwriterdens, "Saving is Pawn, Investing is Queen, and acquiring assets is King"; This simply means that saving money can never make you rich, Diversifying, investing, acquiring assets should be the only thing behind your mind in the New Year. We all have this mindset that Prayer is the master key, I tell you prayer alone cannot open the door , except you work your way to it. As we pray all our dreams this year , let's equally take our time to work hard so that we can also joyfully partake at the time of harvest, remember there is "NO Food for the Lazy Folks" and also it is not just enough for us to plan, but most importantly execute what we plan cos that is the only way we can actualise and bring our dreams to reality.... So I celebrate you in 2018 cos you are the only change you need.
Written by Jacob.

(1) (Reply)

Youth Empowerment Training And Funding Program In Bag Making. / Latest News / The Best Mulesoft Training Online With 100% Job Assistance | Free Demo!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.