Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 (193149 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (124) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by currentprice: 9:36am On Jan 17, 2018
update on my crude oil

i closed my trade with 40pips positive last night. i am currently watching for new trade that will stay longer for mega profit

grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Bollinger(m): 2:14pm On Jan 17, 2018
redsox11:
Djwalata long time oh...

Eur, Nzd and Xag showing temp weakness

I see you're killin' it smiley

I think i've figured this shiit out. 28 trades and 3 losses in 2 months. That is a record for me. My problem now is my exits. Worse is the style of trading i am trading currently. I have never been a fan of swing trading. It is not the best way to financial success in forex trading. Anyway, still working on it.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Bollinger(m): 2:25pm On Jan 17, 2018
I am out of my EUR/AUD Trade. Still working on my exits. Came out with 90 pips.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Edd1e(m): 2:29pm On Jan 17, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Bollinger(m): 2:30pm On Jan 17, 2018
Opened a sell order on USD/CAD with 5 lots for a TP of 12352. Fingers crossed
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 17, 2018
Closed all canadian dollar position. Will enter again if I see opportunity.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Bollinger(m): 7:39pm On Jan 17, 2018
I almost closed out the USD/CAD trade but didn't. Thank the stars. I know this winning streak will end soon, but i'm going to enjoy the hell outta it as long as it lasts. wink

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by redsox11: 1:48am On Jan 18, 2018
Charts

Ps: The E/A "O ja mi lara je" shocked

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by redsox11: 1:51am On Jan 18, 2018
Bollinger:

I think i've figured this shiit out. 28 trades and 3 losses in 2 months. That is a record for me. My problem now is my exits. Worse is the style of trading i am trading currently. I have never been a fan of swing trading. It is not the best way to financial success in forex trading. Anyway, still working on it.

Man that is some great 'GREAT' return you're hitting. Keep it up man.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by redsox11: 1:54am On Jan 18, 2018
A picture is worth a thousand words, they say smiley

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Bollinger(m): 3:21am On Jan 18, 2018
redsox11:

Man that is some great 'GREAT' return you're hitting. Keep it up man.

Omo the tin de baffle me oooo. I was profitable before but the past 2 months has been ridiculous. It's almost like the scales have fallen completely from my eyes. My account jumped like 300%. I feel like Neo seeing through the matrix grin. Price movements are almost predictable but i will/must never make the mistake to think it is. It's about time too. Nineteen years of staring at a computer screen no be joke. The damn thing has made me legally blind. I can't see shiit without glasses. Well, it's payback time. If only i can get my exits right. Bros, i beg wish me luck ooo.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by BullBearMkt(m): 6:18am On Jan 18, 2018
OIL PULLBACK IMMINENT
The next 2 or 3 days are critical to determine oil continuous rally. If the high @64.85/Brent high @70.31 is not passed soon, I see oil "minor" pullback towards $62 for US OIL and BRENT to $68. However, overall trend is still upward...

PLAN YOUR TRADES AND TRADE YOUR PLAN
grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by redsox11: 2:52pm On Jan 18, 2018
Bollinger:

Omo the tin de baffle me oooo. I was profitable before but the past 2 months has been ridiculous. It's almost like the scales have fallen completely from my eyes. My account jumped like 300%. I feel like Neo seeing through the matrix grin. Price movements are almost predictable but i will/must never make the mistake to think it is. It's about time too. Nineteen years of staring at a computer screen no be joke. The damn thing has made me legally blind. I can't see shiit without glasses. Well, it's payback time. If only i can get my exits right. Bros, i beg wish me luck ooo.

There's no 100% right or wrong way, so far you are taking something away from the table and adding it to the equity.
You've got a lot of screen time, here I was thinking I've got a lot more screen time than others lol. That is one thing you can't teach , you have to earn it.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by redsox11: 2:53pm On Jan 18, 2018
Some little run... All out on U/Cad.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by currentprice: 4:13pm On Jan 18, 2018
update on crude oil

within the green still hot for the price to breach grin

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by currentprice: 4:15pm On Jan 18, 2018
previous chart grin

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by currentprice: 4:38pm On Jan 18, 2018
the main direction to trade should be clear in few hours time. but if we are to trade now it a BUY so far still above the green lines

grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by currentprice: 4:52pm On Jan 18, 2018
grin

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by currentprice: 5:06pm On Jan 18, 2018
though i still see falling and that was the reason i took the previous 40pips to stay on the sideline. it can only go BUY if the pointed yellow arrow levels got broken convincingly

grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by currentprice: 5:19pm On Jan 18, 2018
interesting grin

good setup is building grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by currentprice: 5:21pm On Jan 18, 2018
hmmm grin close of this candle and next will tell more
grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Feshizzy(m): 6:40pm On Jan 18, 2018
Thank you Sir currentprice for being consistent and for the follow ups on your trades in either direction it might go.

Cheers for being real!!!

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by nennin(m): 9:22pm On Jan 18, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Feshizzy:
Thank you Sir currentprice for being consistent and follow ups on your trades in either direction it might go.

Cheers for being real!!!
me too grin
Feshizzy:
Thank you Sir currentprice for being consistent and follow ups on your trades in either direction it might go.

Cheers for being real!!!
me too
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by currentprice: 10:48pm On Jan 18, 2018
currentprice:
hmmm grin close of this candle and next will tell more
grin

look at how the mkt play traders on that longest candle grin impatient trader would have rush in before he realized it was a fake-out only for him to glue eyes on the computer with prayer for the price to go back up for at least to get out at Breakeven so that he can go to bed with two eyes close grin

the best probabilities trade here is patiently wait to take BUY if real break of the green comes.. to be sure, you can wait for the pullback to the green after good break. or

patiently wait to SELL if real break of the red comes, you can trade the pullback to reduce your risk.

on the waiting,,, it will look like you have miss it. don,t bother just assume that not trading is part of trading...you will surely catch it. remember gain is made in the waiting grin

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Shevychen2: 6:30am On Jan 19, 2018
^^^ Excellent tip. The same thing played out on GU on Wednesday and EU last week Wednesday/Thursday.

Jumping into supposed breakouts rarely work seamlessly. If not in the market already before the break, chilling till it comes back to a good level is a better bet. You will miss out on some strong runners once in a while but yeah..

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by super492: 9:39am On Jan 19, 2018
am playing
chfjpy
gbpjpy
gbpusd
eurusd
usdjpy
usdcad
eurjpy
eurgbp
audnzd
nzdchf
cadchf
audchf
audusd
eurchf
euraud
gbpchf

the forex my world wink
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by currentprice: 9:53am On Jan 19, 2018
currentprice:
though i still see falling and that was the reason i took the previous 40pips to stay on the sideline. it can only go BUY if the pointed yellow arrow levels got broken convincingly

grin

update on crude oil.
hmmm,,, continue and rejection at the pointed green levels is a SELL in my opinion

grin

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Bollinger(m): 11:20am On Jan 19, 2018
Still in the trade. Increased my lot size on USD/CAD to one standard lot and shifted to break even. Fingers crossed.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by currentprice: 12:50pm On Jan 19, 2018
currentprice:

update on crude oil.
hmmm,,, continue and rejection at the pointed green levels is a SELL in my opinion
grin

Just sold crude oil on my plan., though got a large SL 95pips above yesterday high but will be planning to close as soon as the price break upper white line if the trade goes against.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 19, 2018
This set up looks promising though
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by currentprice: 2:10pm On Jan 19, 2018
at the moment

hope to see the pointed levels break convincingly for us to have a good friday
grin

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by currentprice: 2:31pm On Jan 19, 2018
time will tell if the attempt to break is for real

grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (124)

Promotion Of Betting, FOREX, Binary Options & Cryptocurrencies Banned / Ghana Lottery 05/90 / How To Make LIQUID SOAP (used For Washing Dishes, Cars, Clothes, Windows Etc.)?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.