Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 - Business (111) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 (193335 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (124) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Fxwarrior: 4:21pm On Dec 13, 2018
teemy:

Hello dear, you will make the same 'mistake' again and again unless you grow a deliberate defense and put protocols in place against repeating such. There is no one to blame; not the internet network, nepa, generator or the friend that thought you were on a demo account when you left him/her your laptop. You don't blame anyone else but yourself.

Not trying to scare you but you should be aware. I speak from experience embarassed embarassed embarassed

Maybe you can teach her about the defense to adopt.

Meanwhile no direction, closed all trades. Done for today.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by teemy(m): 4:29pm On Dec 13, 2018
Fxwarrior:

Maybe you can teach her about the defense to adopt.

Meanwhile no direction, closed all trades. Done for today.
One big strongheaded sister of mine just added that if I had the time to type your previously quoted post, i should have the time to respond with the defensive methods as well. Not an argument, one sided discussion.

Will respond when have cleared a bit off my plate for the day. undecided
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Fxwarrior: 4:32pm On Dec 13, 2018
One of ways to blow an account is when you make a wrong call and trade is moving against you, you decide to shift stop loss.Shifting it hoping that trade will later go in your direction.

Using big lot size kills account.

I blew many an account. Hoping this will be different. Making money in Forex is not too difficult, what is difficult is keeping the money.

Maybe tunderr will help us with an insight

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 13, 2018
Be motivated. Keep pushing, don't give up. I've got more than enough for the month and seriously planning to shut down trading until next year.

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by currentprice: 6:23pm On Dec 13, 2018
my fellow oil traders, if you miss yesterday SELL. now is fresh SELL opportunities. forget about the current pull back that cancel this week sell. SELL still the way to go in my opinion.

i am going for 2nd batch this week. wish me luck

grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by currentprice: 6:31pm On Dec 13, 2018
oyel sold again

if you take the trade dont joke with your SL pls. though SL for this trade come very small

goodluck to CP

grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by currentprice: 6:39pm On Dec 13, 2018
^
^^

trade already in favor before i finish capture the picture. hope it continue

you can still join if we are right price should move down below expectation if wrong we lose very little pips to the mkt

xmas gift might come earlier here

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Fxwarrior: 8:29pm On Dec 13, 2018
Gold traders

Tip
Sellstop @ 1240.00.
Stop loss @ 1241.00
Target 1236.00
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by currentprice: 8:33pm On Dec 13, 2018
currentprice:
oyel sold again

if you take the trade dont joke with your SL pls. though SL for this trade come very small

goodluck to CP

grin grin grin grin

pls close all trade immediately. look like sentiment has change toward the other side.

stay on the sideline do nothing

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Fxwarrior: 4:43am On Dec 14, 2018
Fxwarrior:
Gold traders

Tip
Sellstop @ 1240.00.
Stop loss @ 1241.00
Target 1236.00

This trade is still good.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Maxylakers(m): 8:28am On Dec 14, 2018
when you talk fx on a small account...scalping is key.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Fxwarrior: 8:31am On Dec 14, 2018
Fxwarrior:
Gold traders

Tip
Sellstop @ 1240.00.
Stop loss @ 1241.00
Target 1236.00

Congrats to those who took this call. We are closing the week in profits.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by teemy(m): 9:02am On Dec 14, 2018
Alright athaliya and fxwarrior, here is my list.

Avoid trading when you have any emotional upset or inbalance: heartbreak, loss of a loved one and so on.

Avoid trading when not at full body capacity: at sleep time, when sick or just too tired. There will always be other times to trade.

Avoid trading on inadequate resources: low power supply, poor performing laptop, bad internet network.

Avoid distractions: no 'visits' (you are at work), keep people away from your laptop as much as you can.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by teemy(m): 9:16am On Dec 14, 2018
Trade when am good with myself, work during the day and sleep at night. Another day shall come.

I have someone drop my food from the nearby buka with just a text message. I avoid moving out of the zone. I keep my work place as 'work' place. No distractors (I try to) grin

I have solar power which is cheaper and convenient. A generator is an in between. I don't like the stress of leaving my work to put on a generator.

Two internet network sources is recommended.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Fxwarrior: 10:11am On Dec 14, 2018
Fxwarrior:
Gold traders

Tip
Sellstop @ 1240.00.
Stop loss @ 1241.00
Target 1236.00

Dont extend the target.400 pips in a day is not bad. Gold is volatile and you can lose profits in a twinkle of an eye.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by athaliya(f): 11:13am On Dec 14, 2018
AwesomeDuru:
Which stage are you in babypips.com please? I'm already in Summer school. We'll get there
Na una be my senior o, I'm in elementary school o, we shall get there

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Fxwarrior: 11:19am On Dec 14, 2018
athaliya:

I am in pre- school.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by athaliya(f): 11:22am On Dec 14, 2018
teemy:
Alright athaliya and fxwarrior, here is my list.

Avoid trading when you have any emotional upset or inbalance: heartbreak, loss of a loved one and so on.

Avoid trading when not at full body capacity: at sleep time, when sick or just too tired. There will always be other times to trade.

Avoid trading on inadequate resources: low power supply, poor performing laptop, bad internet network.

Avoid distractions: no 'visits' (you are at work), keep people away from your laptop as much as you can.

Thank you, understood and memorised.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by athaliya(f): 11:23am On Dec 14, 2018
Fxwarrior:

I am in pre- school.

Its a lie
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by currentprice: 11:33am On Dec 14, 2018
currentprice:

pls close all trade immediately. look like sentiment has change toward the other side.

grin grin grin

i foresee the fast pullback might be stop by the white doted line. but d thinking of capital safety first, the reason it necessary to close the trade and stay sideline last nite. now price back to my entry levels.... let see where it goes again from here. looking to re-enter my trade

grin grin grin grin

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Fxwarrior: 11:44am On Dec 14, 2018
athaliya:

Its a lie

Just restarted it. I can't even say I have ever finished babypips school. Its been on and off so am starting afresh.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Fxwarrior: 11:46am On Dec 14, 2018
athaliya:

Thank you, understood and memorised.

Did you take the gold call?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by redsox11: 1:56pm On Dec 14, 2018
Fxwarrior:

Just restarted it. I can't even say I have ever finished babypips school. Its been on and off so am starting afresh.
Sure you're just playing around there lol

athaliya:

AwesomeDuru:
Which stage are you in babypips.com please? I'm already in Summer school. We'll get there

Don't stay too long on babypips school, it's for absolutely for beginners. So as to learn forex terms, candles, indicators et cetera.

When you know what; sell is , buy is, what indicator is, overbought , oversold , types of orders, limit/stop etc... When you learn all those , please don't over stay there.

Move on and learn trading by trading on demo, get a system/ a methodology, look for one that soothes you. For example, if you have a 9-5 job, you will need a system with that timing factor in.

redsox11:
Back to winning ways grin +45 today.

I'll see how many days streak I could string together.

Anyone looking at Pounds/Yen ? I'd say it's around the ceiling now and short should be in order.

Good luck, done for the day.

+44 pips today. 4 days winning streak and counting. Done for the day/week.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Fxwarrior: 2:34pm On Dec 14, 2018
Fxwarrior:
Gold traders

Tip
Sellstop @ 1240.00.
Stop loss @ 1241.00
Target 1236.00

400 pips delivered.

Happy weekend guys.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by BullBearMkt(m): 2:53pm On Dec 14, 2018
currentprice:

grin grin grin
...I'm still following the bulls, but dollar's strength could possibly reverse everything - watching
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 14, 2018
Contest.. Just crazy.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by currentprice: 3:48pm On Dec 14, 2018
currentprice:

i foresee the fast pullback might be stop by the white doted line. but d thinking of capital safety first, the reason it necessary to close the trade and stay sideline last nite. now price back to my entry levels.... let see where it goes again from here. looking to re-enter my trade

grin grin grin grin

Oyel resold.

fingers crossed
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by currentprice: 4:04pm On Dec 14, 2018
BullBearMkt:

...I'm still following the bulls, but dollar's strength could possibly reverse everything - watching
grin grin grin grin grin

oyel will move up BIG time but look like not ready yet .. we can still make money SELLING till she made up her mind

though any SELL should go strictly with SL and TP should be consider without much delay, when bull ready to show it will come very fast.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by ayesco202(m): 4:17pm On Dec 14, 2018
Tunderr:
Contest.. Just crazy.
Mehn, there are bahd traders!
I made 123.15% so far angry

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by currentprice: 4:17pm On Dec 14, 2018
currentprice:

Oyel resold.

fingers crossed
grin grin grin grin

trade going my way at the moment, no plan to leave trade over the weekend. I will TP soon

it will move very fast btw now and 5.30

fingers crossed

grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 14, 2018
currentprice:

trade going my way at the moment, no plan to leave trade over the weekend. I will TP soon

grin grin grin
Good trading. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 14, 2018
ayesco202:
Mehn, there are bahd traders!
I made 123.15% so far angry
You're better, I couldn't even manage that. Imagine 1200% in just 2 weeks. A lot of good traders out there.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (124)

Promotion Of Betting, FOREX, Binary Options & Cryptocurrencies Banned / Ghana Lottery 05/90 / How To Make LIQUID SOAP (used For Washing Dishes, Cars, Clothes, Windows Etc.)?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.