Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,085 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 - Business (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 (192784 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (124) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 3:03pm On Mar 02, 2018
Ray1251:
Pipnator will join you after my final exams o, keep the good work

@Ray1251 Cool. Would be interesting to have everyone on board. smiley wink

***Guys remember the NZDCAD I posted last week friday before market close. I predicted market is likely to range between the area i marked C and D in the chart. Maybe its playing out and its a good sell opportunity. Next week sell maybe. The chart is on page 27. wink wink
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 6:06pm On Mar 02, 2018
PIPnator:
I think trying to call top and bottom isnt the best strategy for me.
I tried to call top on EURCAD and bottom on that AUDCHF but they both f$%ked me.

Most of the good trades I got this week are all break out. Breakout, retest and then enter.
I notice too, most breakouts follow the overall trend of the market, hence the breakout.
The force of the break out will push price to your take-profit. This i notice.

I will spend my weekend searching for possible breakout trades. Next week, Im trading more of breakout.

My 2 bad trades in the chart..

Best to focus on what is working for you and less on what is not working for you.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 02, 2018
Tunderr:

Bros don't be angry na.. If you are this emotional , are you sure you can trade forex successfully?

Well forex is not for everybody, better channel your energy to your programming or other things.

Or give me the winning formula grin grin

Its funny, you address me as if i started trading just last week.

If a child was born the day i started trading, that child should be 5 years now.

The winning strategy is minding your own business... Am sure pipbasketing can agree with me on this.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 02, 2018
wamiikechukwu:

Its funny, you address me as if i started trading just last week.

If a child was born the day i started trading, that child should be 5 years now.

The winning strategy is minding your own business... Am sure pipbasketing can agree with me on this.

Good point sir, but sir it's not about how many years you have been trading forex. A lot of people with more years but still not profitable plenty. It DON'T look like you are profitable though, I can tell.

If you are still struggling as it look. It's terrible " doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results is insanity/craziness oh." No be me talk am oh, na oga at the top Albert Einstein talk so.

So if na so, try change things up.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 1:37pm On Mar 03, 2018
Possible breakout trade.
EURCHF Daily.

Break out: Either North or South?

Bias: South

Targets: Marked as X

Strategy: Breakout (Confirm)/Retest(hold)/Entry

Trade: Speculation, not certain. wink

Other Observation: Most CAD quote currencies (Im sure we know what quote currency is) are all at resistance. So its either breakout from the resistance or fall to Support.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by rashylous(m): 11:13am On Mar 04, 2018
CASH-TRANSACTION

It's available,the dynamics is for you to provide us with the a/c details or evidence of sufficient fund,on confirmation,buyer will give us Time,Date & Branch,cash will be delivered @ N360-5.

Inflow in FBN @ N355-5. A/c Officer to A/c Officer. Just supply us with the a/c Officer & Buyer details.Payment schedule will follow.Zenith @ N360-5.

USD OFFSHORE AVAILABLE TO THE FOLLOWING CONTINENT

ASIA/MIDDLE EAST;
@340/5

EUROPE;
@340/5

PROCEDURE;
BANK ENDORSED CHEQUE

NB;
MINIMUM VOLUME: 2M
PRICES/RATES ARE SUBJECT TO MARKET DYNAMICS
NO LONG CHAIN PLS

�% Sure Zenith to Zenith Inflow @355/3 with only three (3) coordinates from seller.

Procedure;
- Bank endorsed cheque

NB;
You must be able to conference call me with either the buyer or mandate.
- Seller can transact in volume of 50M and above.
- Funds can go to any bank IN Nigeria

Seller is also willing to sign an indemnity and as well issue a N1M cheque to buyer if he defaults.

$107m Inflow available to any bank. @N356 less 5
Maximum $1m every day.

Buyer will write two cheques
FRONT OF FIRST CHEQUE.
Write in favour of the BUYER'S BANK @N345/$ total value.

FRONT OF SECOND CHEQUE.
Write in favour of the BUYER'S BANK @N10/$ total value.
+++++++==+++++++++++++

BACK OF FIRST CHEQUE
Write:

"This cheque number: 0000000 and the value will be transferred to your Bank in favour of EGBULE
GLOBAL RESOURCES LTD ,Diamond bank Acc No:0089207663,
once the transaction
between our client and KGK/EGBULE GLOBAL RESOURCES LTD, is completed successfully as they agreed."

=====================

BACK OF SECOND CHEQUE
Write:

"This cheque number: 0000000 and the value will be transferred to your Bank in favour of the beneficiaries listed below
once the transaction
between our client and KGK/EGBULE GLOBAL RESOURCES LTD, is completed successfully as they agreed."

LEHCVAD INTERNATIONAL LTD
KEYSTONE BANK PLC
A/c 1006949232
N7.50 per  $

2. OLUDE OLAMIDE OLAYINKA
ZENITH BANK
N1.00K PER

3. OKEWALE RASHEED OLASUNKANMI
STANBIC IBTC
N0.50k

BUYER SIDE N2:00K

Remarks:
Cheque must be endorsed by the bank. Account officer's email & phone number should also be stated

FX NOW AVAILABLE

FBN to FBN

PROCEDURE: No cheque no doc...send naira n dorm accounts and account officer phone & email..seller sends block funds and telex copy with payment instruction. Buyer credits and seller unblocks

$400m available

Rate: 358/5 (Below $50m)

355/4 (Above $50m)

Indemnity NCNDA AND ICPU MUST BE SIGNED AND STAMPED BY BUYER AND HIS BANK

We credit any bank in the world.
355/5 same price for inflow and offshore.( seller side is 500% closed).

Not more than 3 cordinates on buyer side.
Seller side only have one coordinate.
Its fron the top herachy

For More Info
08024563944 (whatsapp)
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by pinbar(m): 1:48am On Mar 05, 2018
Alert !

Buy oil @ 61.56

sl 60.00
tp 64.00
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Capitals: 8:37am On Mar 05, 2018
Working this eurgbp demand zone since August, finally hitting TP's to make up for heavy swap deductions and roi.
Hope this NZDCAD supply won't treat me in a similar fashion.

Any move above 0.9415 and I am off.

Well done to y'all keeping this place active, hats off to you

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by ncpat(m): 11:40am On Mar 05, 2018
Bought GU to take profit @ 1.4000

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 12:44pm On Mar 05, 2018
#Mondaymotivation
Hoping this goes well..
Sold EURNZD at resistance.
Will buy back at support.
Buy potential +500pips. I hope im able to catch that.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by wuyexzy: 12:58pm On Mar 05, 2018
@ncpat.... clearly g/usd is strongly bearish as regards the weekly chart you posted. even on lower timeframe I don't see any reason(technically) to buy that pair unless 1.3860 region is breached. I'll target 1.36 if I get a good short entry. my thoughts though.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 05, 2018
Personal thought on GU.
Not a trade call. wink

****There could be opportunity to buy for the long term here but its too early for that.
Those big order flows happen after price touches the major/ascending trendine.
For now, I think price will be ranging between the support and the descending trendline which i wasnt able to draw in this chart.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by pinbar(m): 10:42pm On Mar 05, 2018
pinbar:
Alert !

Buy oil @ 61.56

sl 60.00
tp 64.00

currently +90pips and holding

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by michelKalib(m): 2:19am On Mar 06, 2018
Edd1e:

What exactly do u need, Payoneer, Mastercard, blockchain acct or Paypal. if u r looking for those, you are on the wrong thread but if u r looking to learn forex trading, u can go here- Babypips.com.

yea Babypips is very good site for learn forex or forex trading but always different theory and practical work. but any beginner must be follow babypips without any question or doubt.

after seen babypips anybody can follow fxdailyinfo.com for good forex brokers review and regualr analysis and market news, also forex and binary all types bonus (deposit, no deposit, free, draw, special) news.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by pinbar(m): 7:44am On Mar 06, 2018
pinbar:

currently +90pips and holding

closed @ 62.56 (+100pips)
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by femora007(m): 11:15am On Mar 06, 2018
PIPnator:
Possible breakout trade.
EURCHF Daily.

Break out: Either North or South?

Bias: South

Targets: Marked as X

Trade: Speculation, not certain. wink

Other Observation: Most CAD quote currencies (Im sure we know what quote currency is) are all at resistance. So its either breakout from the resistance or fall to Support.

break out already, up
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 06, 2018
femora007:
break out already, up

Wait for a pull back to the former resistance before taking any action.
If you decide to buy, it should be based off if the former resistance acts as a support.

****You may consider the chart below..

***An aside, im nursing a heartbreaking loss with Gcad but Eurnzd sell may bring me some happiness.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by ncpat(m): 1:33pm On Mar 06, 2018
I posted it earlier GU heading to the moon

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by pinbar(m): 2:38pm On Mar 06, 2018
Alert !

sell UsdCad @ 1.2907

sl 1.2973
tp 1.2671
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Capitals: 3:23pm On Mar 06, 2018
Capitals:

Any move above 0.9415 and I am off.

SL hit, scout for opportunities continue.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by pinbar(m): 4:13pm On Mar 06, 2018
pinbar:
Alert !

sell UsdCad @ 1.2907

sl 1.2973
tp 1.2671

CLOSE @ 1.2899(+8PIPS)

NOT COMFORTABLE WITH THE TRADE
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by pinbar(m): 4:33pm On Mar 06, 2018
Alert !

Sell Oil @ 62.49

sl 63.24
tp 58.26

Apply sound money management
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by mrikay: 7:25pm On Mar 06, 2018
i like to buy Eur/Usd right now
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by pinbar(m): 6:56am On Mar 07, 2018
pinbar:
Alert !

Sell Oil @ 62.49

sl 63.24
tp 58.26

Apply sound money management

Currently +35PIPS and still holding. If you hate seeing positive trade go to negative, break even and hold but risk stopping you out. I would rather leave my stop loss where it is( my risk has been calculated so no ish). i smell further down movement, lol. Patience.. Discipline... if you can cultivate this 2 trading habits, you will be glad you did. Pardon me if i dont drop many alerts, i trade one instrument per time. Cheers!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by pinbar(m): 8:14am On Mar 07, 2018
wish our old friends like natruetalk(wizard in dropping lines on chart,you better not go against his trade,lol similar to currentprice), rozay(crazy Gold trader) , endfx(loves EA and GA pairs) , piponomics(one pair only EJ and 200pips target) , onlineresource(oil trader) , naijababe(all pairs) , surveycash(excellent teacher) and so on could come back on this thread but i guess they have moved on. Change is ever constant...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by drpips1(m): 11:14am On Mar 07, 2018
@pinbar
Trading should evolve from starring at the chart all day, to a more relaxed approach, same way you dont expect to be doing the work of trading expert advisor and not get tired of it someday, i have been using my own EA since last year october and am still getting impressive result. Algorithmic Trading is far better and yield more than i have ever been trading manually but only if you know the language mql4 understand for you to give it a command in your absence or you rent a good coder to give life to your trading strategy by transforming it to an EA.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 07, 2018
PIPnator:

@Ray1251 Cool. Would be interesting to have everyone on board. smiley wink

***Guys remember the NZDCAD I posted last week friday before market close. I predicted market is likely to range between the area i marked C and D in the chart. Maybe its playing out and its a good sell opportunity. Next week sell maybe. The chart is on page 27. wink wink
Good day sir please am new to forex

Which forex trading platform would you recommend
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by pinbar(m): 12:30pm On Mar 07, 2018
drpips1:
@pinbar
Trading should evolve from starring at the chart all day, to a more relaxed approach, same way you dont expect to be doing the work of trading expert advisor and not get tired of it someday, i have been using my own EA since last year october and am still getting impressive result. Algorithmic Trading is far better and yield more than i have ever been trading manually but only if you know the language mql4 understand for you to give it a command in your absence or you rent a good coder to give life to your trading strategy by transforming it to an EA.

Hi drpips, i am very flexible. if i can code my strategy why not, just that sometimes there are some flexibility that come to play but hey i can try it out .By the way, my analysis is 4 hourly though and takes roughly 15min. How can i reach you?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 07, 2018
emmyspark007:

Good day sir please am new to forex

Which forex trading platform would you recommend

Not recommending any but heres a few you may consider.
ICmarket, seems the best so far. Someone mentioned they dont accept nigerians but I checked now, they still do. If you are successful with opening this from Nigeria (if you are in Nigeria), please let us know here.

Dukascopy, seems good but more like the registration process is a bit tedious. You have to mail notarized documents to be accepted.

FXpro.. they could be a bit of rogue with their spread but so far online, I havent read where they failed to honor a withdrawal.

XM..since you mentioned you are new. Maybe you could try their 30$ non deposit bonus and see what you make of it.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by pinbar(m): 12:43pm On Mar 07, 2018
pinbar:

Currently +35PIPS and still holding. If you hate seeing positive trade go to negative, break even and hold but risk stopping you out. I would rather leave my stop loss where it is( my risk has been calculated so no ish). i smell further down movement, lol. Patience.. Discipline... if you can cultivate this 2 trading habits, you will be glad you did. Pardon me if i dont drop many alerts, i trade one instrument per time. Cheers!

for those that wished they entered the oil trade when the alert was given, you can still enter @62.08 , go for 100pips target. You should get it latest by tomrw. Your risk though wink
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by drpips1(m): 1:32pm On Mar 07, 2018
pinbar:

Hi drpips, i am very flexible. if i can code my strategy why not, just that sometimes there are some flexibility that come to play but hey i can try it out .By the way, my analysis is 4 hourly though and takes roughly 15min. How can i reach you?

My telegram is https:///xytosis , we can explore alot more but most of all, a good virtual private server is needed, got mine from ec2 Amazon web service, been enjoying it for more than 6 months now

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (124)

Aliko Dangote: Things You Never Knew About Him / Checking Your GTBANK Account Balance Via SMS / Promotion Of Betting, FOREX, Binary Options & Cryptocurrencies Banned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.