Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 - Business (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 (192759 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (124) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by wuyexzy: 1:24am On May 09, 2018
SELL USD/JPY better to put s.l above 110.100. Fresh swing trade for the month

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by wuyexzy: 1:37am On May 09, 2018
SELL CAD/JPY although it's stale but a retest of that red line might give an opportunity to go short with a not too large s.l. It broke below 50day-ema on the daily t.f so the journey to see some lower level is more likely.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 4:15am On May 09, 2018
pinbar:

My bias has changed for this guy, waiting for a pull back to go short

Cool bro..
Bulls make money, bears make money..
Whatever the outcome, at least I traded my analysis wink

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by pinbar(m): 7:59am On May 09, 2018
Take advantage of a fresh trend that has started for EurChf

Mama na "sell trend" grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by wuyexzy: 2:45pm On May 09, 2018
If you've got some balls buy gbp/usd. I'll try to do updates on calls I make. Gbp pairs has got scuffle to settle with some levels up there. 4hr and weekly chart below.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by harizonal123(m): 6:57am On May 10, 2018
Watch out for BOE inflation report by 12 noon it is going to determine the direction of GBP pairs. Happy pipping
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by otarunero2015(m): 7:42am On May 10, 2018
Please has anyone deposit on ForexTime through btc I have being trying to no Avail
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by harizonal123(m): 11:12am On May 10, 2018
Buy GBP/chf@cmp
TP: 1.3675
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 10, 2018
wuyexzy:
If you've got some balls buy gbp/usd. I'll try to do updates on calls I make. Gbp pairs has got scuffle to settle with some levels up there. 4hr and weekly chart below.
Failed trade I guess. I exited few minutes before inflation reports by 12 for few good pips , and thank God I did, men. Over dropping hit the market in few minutes.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by harizonal123(m): 4:44pm On May 10, 2018
News trading can be most times disastrous. Always have your SL in place cos there are no iron cloud signals. Anything can happen at any time for no just reason
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by amolak: 6:58pm On May 10, 2018
Gold

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by pinbar(m): 10:24pm On May 10, 2018
EU

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by pinbar(m): 10:54am On May 11, 2018
pinbar:
EU

look for a pullback and buy EU , it has turned bullish

I have met many great traders on my channel, awesome guys. And i have learnt new things. Dont be a lone ranger, i am inviting you to join my channel, its free.

I also have a free pdf for you if you ask me on the channel

To top it all, you need to know wakanda cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy , come around and i will introduce you to him.

check my signature for my channel
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by amolak: 11:13am On May 11, 2018
Usdchf and Audusd

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by harizonal123(m): 6:04pm On May 12, 2018
Never buy something because looks oversold never sell something because looks overbought.The oversold easily can become more oversold while the overbought easily can become more overbought.Prefer to predict that highs will go higher and the lows lower instead of looking for reversals

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 12, 2018
harizonal123:
Never buy something because looks oversold never sell something because looks overbought.The oversold easily can become more oversold while the overbought easily can become more overbought.Prefer to predict that highs will go higher and the lows lower instead of looking for reversals
You just defined what is the real meaning of forex but people will never learn. I have said it severally here that fx has some basic rules that must not be flawed. There will always be strong vs weak in currencies , the farter the strength, the more money is there to be made. Stay out of troublesome news days and you will be safe from getting into trap. Simple but difficult to achieve. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by wuyexzy: 11:28am On May 14, 2018
priceaction:

Failed trade I guess. I exited few minutes before inflation reports by 12 for few good pips , and thank God I did, men. Over dropping hit the market in few minutes.
The thing drop tail to slap my s.l fa. It was a bad guy trade. Although, I floated my gbp/chf longs. Will buy gbp/usd if it close above that level on the daily time frame.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by pinbar(m): 12:16pm On May 14, 2018
harizonal123:

Very on point!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by cozysblog: 12:25pm On May 14, 2018
THE TEN (10) FASTEST KEYS ON HOW TO START BUSINESS WITH LITTLE CAPITAL .

It is the dream of ever business minded person to start and run his or her own business once the means is available.

But it is still clear that there is no way one can start any kind of business without capital but with the information I am going to share with you, you will understand that there are proven secrets on how to start business with little capital, not minding the nature of the business, I will also introduce you to the concept of running capital in start-up businesses. The running capital is needed just to keep the business running, just similar to the main capital, you only take from it to sustain your business, while you make profits from your main capital. Therefore, for you to start business with little capital you need to:

GET TO KNOW WHAT YOU NEED THE MONEY FOR.
Don’t be tempted to start spending the money in other necessities, simply because the money is available, does not mean that you spend the money, it is even wise that you keep the balance with you as a running capital. Startup capital is not meant for salary payment, or furnishing your office, or for buying an official car or business name registration, be smart enough to define them accordingly, the basic needs that will make the business start is what you need the money for, be guided.

how to start a business with little capital

INCURE LITTLE OR NO COST.
At the moment you started the business, it is wise that you be your first staff, try doing most of the work yourself before hiring professionals, even if there is any reason why you must hire, hire someone that the business running capital can afford to pay at that level. You don’t have any need for expansion at the moment, any idea that will tempt you to starting extra cost when you are yet to start making profits, should be trashed.

Read more here: http://www.streamsblog.com/the-ten-10-fastest-keys-on-how-to-start-business-with-little-capital/

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by JerryQ: 2:12pm On May 14, 2018
Hello guys, if you want go join my whatsapp trading group and see my live trades
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by wuyexzy: 10:39pm On May 14, 2018
priceaction:

Bailed out of my g/chef as well.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by lilreese: 1:31am On May 15, 2018
how do i learn forex ?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by teemy(m): 1:47pm On May 15, 2018
Hello everyone keeping the thread alive. Regards to pinbar and pipnator for aiding the newbies and being consistent at it. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 15, 2018
EURNZD daily..
Looking very interesting.

Respect the trendline/channel or breakout?

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by balogunm: 3:23pm On May 15, 2018
tomdon:
Do you know any competent robot for trading for good profit and returns.

1. Download meta4 from google play store
Meta4 is one of the few apps on which you can trade forex.

2. Go to hotforex website and register, then create either demo or live account. You'll be given some login details via your email.
Hotforex is one of the best brokers in the world.

3. Go back to meta 4 and log in with the details hotforex gave you.

4. Fund your hotforex account via gtb or zenith bank.

5. Start trading with the money you deposited making profit or loss.

6. If you make profit, you can transfer your sweet profit to your bank account.

Those are the steps basically to register not the fundamental concept of forex trading. You can get some better help on that on baby pips .com
DM me to hold your hand and put you through
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by docus: 4:38pm On May 15, 2018
Support broken nicely

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 15, 2018
Nice one. Gbp pairs are forming good support, at least , few hundred pips likely push up. Buyers are pushing more.
wuyexzy:

The thing drop tail to slap my s.l fa. It was a bad guy trade. Although, I floated my gbp/chf longs. Will buy gbp/usd if it close above that level on the daily time frame.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 15, 2018
Can u put me tru bro. Email :dcosmosboy@gmail.com
Am a newbie. Hv downloaded d app,registered. Steps on hw to start demo trading. Thanks

otarunero2015:
no E address on you signature

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 11:21pm On May 15, 2018
Hmmm,, dis forex stuff no b small tin. I guess I need pen & paper. See graph abeg
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 4:34am On May 16, 2018
EURNZD Daily..
Im in already, lets see how it goes..
41pips at the moment.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 5:15am On May 16, 2018
Possible breakout on GBPJYP.
It can breakout to the up or to the down.
My bias favours breakout to the up because of the double bottom as seen in the chart..
Either way it breaks out, confirm with a retest before entering any position.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 8:49am On May 16, 2018
EURNZD 1hr..
There could be another chance to sell this..
If the support breaks and there is a retest, im sure it would be a good sell.
We wait and see how it plays out..

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (124)

Aliko Dangote: Things You Never Knew About Him / Checking Your GTBANK Account Balance Via SMS / Promotion Of Betting, FOREX, Binary Options & Cryptocurrencies Banned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.