Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,675 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 (192583 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (124) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by redsox11: 5:03pm On Jan 09, 2018
N/J broken down a bit. Added A/U, need it to break that support.
Waiting for G/Cad to come up so I could short it with tight SL.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by redsox11: 5:11pm On Jan 09, 2018
wamiikechukwu:

FX:
Who is monitoring USDCAD? I can see a bullish Engulfing candle breaking above the 1.2420 support on the 4hrs chart . But unfortunately I only trade the daily chart. Though if it closes above this 1.2420 support today, I will consider going Long.

I think U/Cad is on correction phase, visible on daily chart.

U/J breakeven.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by currentprice: 5:31pm On Jan 09, 2018
afternoon update of my crude oil

as pple no day trade crude here planing to open my crude oil journal thread to avoid distracting currency traders

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jan 09, 2018
redsox11:

I think U/Cad is on correction phase, visible on daily chart.

U/J breakeven.

Let's see what the market thinks.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by redsox11: 6:24pm On Jan 09, 2018
wamiikechukwu:

Let's see what the market thinks.
Ultimately. There is no right or wrong , just manage your trade accordingly.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by currentprice: 6:46pm On Jan 09, 2018
update of my crude

i have sold my crude oil position. i will re-enter my position by Thursday

crude still have some space to reach 63.50 but the 2nd trade i enter yesterday make me to achieve my target faster than expected

grin grin

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Shevychen2: 7:01pm On Jan 09, 2018
priceaction:

Do you always have a target or you take what the market offers.
I always have targets but I know when to take what I have. For example, with the GJ I am looking at 148.xx and EJ 132.xx. As the days progress though, I will know if that target is feasible or if I should keep what I have.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by FX(m): 7:10pm On Jan 09, 2018
redsox11:
Ultimately. There is no right or wrong , just manage your trade accordingly.
Correct statement. There are no rights and wrongs. Just manage your trade.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by FX(m): 7:15pm On Jan 09, 2018
currentprice:

as pple no day trade crude here planing to open my crude oil journal thread to avoid distracting currency traders

grin
I will be on watch out. The oil market is good. I will have a dedicated account for that.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Michealeni: 7:35pm On Jan 09, 2018
@ tomdon pls if am to start, what is the minimum amount i can start with?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 09, 2018
Shevychen2:

I always have targets but I know when to take what I have. For example, with the GJ I am looking at 148.xx and EJ 132.xx. As the days progress though, I will know if that target is feasible or if I should keep what I have.
OK, nice one. I think geppyl have long way to go because of weekly consolidation since December which just moved backwards today. But whichever way, trade safe bro.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by tomdon(m): 11:23pm On Jan 09, 2018
Michealeni:
@ tomdon pls if am to start, what is the minimum amount i can start with?

Any amount from 20$. This forms your equity.
Your earnings and losses are directly proportional to the lot sizes you stake for trades. The lot sizes available to you is determined by your equity.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 6:55am On Jan 10, 2018
VeeVeeMyLuv:
You are becoming a superstar programmer keep it up grin

Thanks....
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Sunnycliff(m): 8:00am On Jan 10, 2018
currentprice:

grin

I trade crude very well
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by sabon: 11:05am On Jan 10, 2018
Binance registration open

www.binance.com/?ref=12395902
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by redsox11: 1:03pm On Jan 10, 2018
Re-short A/U -8pips now, stop at -15.
Closed U/J, a free trade on N/J.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Bollinger(m): 3:00pm On Jan 10, 2018
wamiikechukwu:

INPUT
{
If(bollinger==slave to his system)
{
Print("you will soon start to over trade"wink;
}

bool scalping=true;

While (scalping =1)
{
Blown_Account() ;
}

}

Blown_Account()
{
bool greed=1;
bool patience=0;

If(greed>patience)
Print("and blow your account"wink
}

OUTPUT

you will soon start to over trade and blow your account

Guy, my account will make you cry. You tink say na 500 dollar we de take trade? And define over trade in the context of me going long on EUR/AUD and EURCAD?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Bollinger(m): 3:20pm On Jan 10, 2018
Closed my EUR/AUD and EUR/CAD trade with a tidy profit. cool

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by ForensikOrder: 3:43pm On Jan 10, 2018
Michealeni:
i read some were that registration is difficult....and can i use 20 dollar for a test.
yes
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by redsox11: 3:45pm On Jan 10, 2018
Bollinger:

Guy, my account will make you cry. You tink say na 500 dollar we de take trade? And define over trade in the context of me going long on EUR/AUD and EURCAD?

grin grin cool

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by otarunero2015(m): 4:25pm On Jan 10, 2018
Hi guys it's your plenty questions newbie again. Please in forex trading is their any thing as most reliable indicators.?? I means FOR EXAMPLE macd, bollinger, parabolic sar, oscillator
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by docus: 5:01pm On Jan 10, 2018
otarunero2015:
Hi guys it's your plenty questions newbie again. Please in forex trading is their any thing as most reliable indicators.?? I means FOR EXAMPLE macd, bollinger, parabolic sar, oscillator

No, no one is reliable not even PA. The market can paralyze any analysis.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by zenith7(m): 5:11pm On Jan 10, 2018
I think it's high time I stopped trading currencies. I can no longer cope with the excessive roller-coaster moves and inconsistent swings of currencies. Time to move to metals, CFD's, indicies etc. I can't deal again biko.

Happy New Year peeps.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by currentprice: 5:18pm On Jan 10, 2018
zenith7:
I think it's high time I stopped trading currencies. I can no longer cope with the excessive roller-coaster moves and inconsistent swings of currencies. Time to move to metals, CFD's, indicies etc. I can't deal again biko.

Happy New Year peeps.

below was the last trading profit you post. is the system you used to made such profit on currency not working again?

na joke o

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by currentprice: 5:22pm On Jan 10, 2018
i agree with commodity, mental,metals, CFD's, indicies etc bring in more money than currency/ only if you master the Act

grin

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by currentprice: 5:26pm On Jan 10, 2018
this is crude oil simple chart

right now if i should trade i will SELL blow the green

if the price move above the green and pull back i will BUY

sl anywhere above/below the green levels depend on the trade taken

simple as abc

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by zenith7(m): 5:38pm On Jan 10, 2018
currentprice:

below was the last trading profit you post. is the system you used to made such profit on currency not working again?

na joke o

That was before I took keen interest in indicies, energy, CFD's and co. It takes time for currencies to hit your exit points than the aforementioned commodities. Can you imaging that I am yet to make or lose something on currencies this new year while I have entered and exited oil and gold alone up to seven times this year with better returns. I am tired.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by zenith7(m): 5:42pm On Jan 10, 2018
currentprice:
i agree with commodity, mental,metals, CFD's, indicies etc bring in more money than currency/ only if you master the Act

grin
Commodities can stretch one to the limits though I urge newbies to start from there as CFD's and indicies can be erratic most of the times.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by teemy(m): 6:20pm On Jan 10, 2018
currentprice:

grin
Carry go jare. All on MT4.

Remember to send those barrels to my refinery as promised. grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Shevychen2: 7:18pm On Jan 10, 2018
zenith7:

That was before I took keen interest in indicies, energy, CFD's and co. It takes time for currencies to hit your exit points than the aforementioned commodities. Can you imaging that I am yet to make or lose something on currencies this new year while I have entered and exited oil and gold alone up to seven times this year with better returns. I am tired.
That's odd. The major pairs combined posted a net change of 800+ pips last week to the upside and currently 1200+ pips to the down side this week. Should've been able to grab something from that?

Gold and Oil may be trending now but their range periods are more unforgiving than currencies.

Just saying you shouldn't base your decision on one week (or even month) of trading data.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (124)

Aliko Dangote: Things You Never Knew About Him / Checking Your GTBANK Account Balance Via SMS / Promotion Of Betting, FOREX, Binary Options & Cryptocurrencies Banned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.