Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Nigeria Customs Service Applicants 2018 Thread - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Customs Service Applicants 2018 Thread (76876 Views)

Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) Massive Nationwide Job Recruitment 2019 / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Customs Service Applicants 2018 Thread by Cashrange660: 10:28pm On Feb 08, 2018
Hello everyone, sorry for my long silence. I've been making sure that i get any possible information about the NCS. For now, plans are still being made, i spoke with a source and she was saying so many issues are on ground in regards to the NCS in general. Lets all still be patient.. Thanks

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Service Applicants 2018 Thread by Mekailo(m): 11:25am On Feb 09, 2018
Cashrange660:
Hello everyone, sorry for my long silence. I've been making sure that i get any possible information about the NCS. For now, plans are still being made, i spoke with a source and she was saying so many issues are on ground in regards to the NCS in general. Lets all still be patient.. Thanks
nice one,we on d watch!
Re: Nigeria Customs Service Applicants 2018 Thread by siwajus: 4:07pm On Feb 09, 2018
Add me too 07039224835
Re: Nigeria Customs Service Applicants 2018 Thread by braine(m): 7:41pm On Feb 09, 2018
Cashrange660:

You can put the updates here please. I don't know the what's app group this people are putting their numbers down for.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Service Applicants 2018 Thread by Hybridz: 10:02pm On Feb 09, 2018
braine:

You can put the updates here please. I don't know the what's app group this people are putting their numbers down for.
You dey mind them.
soteh! Battery go come run down and dem no go fit get the main info wey dem dey seek.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Service Applicants 2018 Thread by Nobody: 7:55pm On Feb 14, 2018
an information reaching me says that NCS are currently carrying out promotion of staff so hopefully after the promotion recruitment will commence.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Service Applicants 2018 Thread by klassd(m): 10:13pm On Feb 14, 2018
Nacoss25:
an information reaching me says that NCS are currently carrying out promotion of staff so hopefully after the promotion recruitment will commence.
Promotion exams was written last year. Waiting for the list of successful officers.
Re: Nigeria Customs Service Applicants 2018 Thread by dganse: 1:17pm On Feb 15, 2018
Nacoss25:

yes my brother pls am not here to flaunt but am telling your from direct source from the CG,since December last year the recruitment Was about to begin,unfortunately their budget has not passed uptil now that am writting, that is 2017 budget had it been national assembly have passed it the recruitment could have been long done.so in sha Allah they are to start ending of this month.but national assmelly has not been help in matters at all

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Service Applicants 2018 Thread by dganse: 1:28pm On Feb 15, 2018
Cashrange660:

You're right brother last year I spoke directly with the CG on phone he told me december delayed in passing their budget in the red chamber delayed things I called him last week again he said in sh Allah lets and wait till end of this month.
Re: Nigeria Customs Service Applicants 2018 Thread by dganse: 1:29pm On Feb 15, 2018
obidike59:
I just don't see why Nairaland was created if its members just come there to join a whatsapp group.

People are so desperate no need for any what's app group am here to boost this group and make it alive

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Service Applicants 2018 Thread by Mekailo(m): 4:00pm On Feb 15, 2018
dganse:

People are so desperate no need for any what's app group am here to boost this group and make it alive
we togeda

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Service Applicants 2018 Thread by zealed64: 12:49am On Feb 16, 2018
i support this too....creating whatsapp is very irrelevant...every info here is better and easily accessible for posterity.

dganse:

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Service Applicants 2018 Thread by JaneOU(f): 7:46am On Feb 16, 2018
Cashrange660:
This thread is for all those who wish to apply or join the Nigeria Customs Service in this year 2018.
I believe so many people have been patiently waiting for the NCS to start it's own phase of recruiting members of the public to join the service. Hence, the reason for creating this thread.
The purpose of this thread is to:
(1) Bring all prospective applicants together
(2) Share tips & information regarding the application.
(3) Assist each other on the various stages of the application processes
(4) Update each other on the various requirements by the NCS
(5) To connect individuals from both far and near.
P.S: People with experience about NCS or already in the NCS, are highly welcome to also share guides, knowlege & tips.

ok
Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

N-Power Teacher Corps: FG Begins Recruitment Of 500k Unemployed Graduates / Apply For Heineken International Fresh Graduate Programme 2018 / NDDC Calling For Apitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.