Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

A NEW YEAR MESSAGE TO YOUTHS AND TEENAGERS - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A NEW YEAR MESSAGE TO YOUTHS AND TEENAGERS (442 Views)

At 24 I Still Reason Like Teenagers. / Technology And Teenagers ( The Mentorship) / FUTO Lecturer's Message To His Student Who Chose Kaduna For His IT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A NEW YEAR MESSAGE TO YOUTHS AND TEENAGERS by Heph001(f): 3:06pm On Jan 01, 2018
A New year message to
Students,
Teenagers, and
Youths.

Happy new year! Welcome to 2018! Thank God for Life. It's true a lot has happened in 2017 but thank God we scaled through. Congratulations friends!

Another 365 days lie ahead of us, another unexplored year.
Now, the question is, What do we intend to do with it? How do we want to utilize it?
What Height do we hope to attain? What vision are working on...What problems do we want to solve this year? How many lives do we want to impact?

You see, it's high time the Youths and adults of this nation got responsible and take responsibility for ourselves. We have no excuse to go give as to why we can't be productive. Our destiny depends on us not on our country or situations around. Until you take responsibility for your life, you'll never go far.
It's high time we stopped blaming others for our failures and take responsibility for our lives, Your background, country, family shouldn't determine how far you go but your decision. Take responsibility!

Students/Teenagers/Youths, It's high time we became productive. It's high time we start walking in Purpose. It's time for impact!
Our generation is waiting. What do you have to offer?

I'm tired of seeing ladies and men slaying with pictures alone without anything upstairs, no knowledge.
I'm tired of seeing Youths walking aimlessly without impact.
I'm tired of seeing Youths smoking their lives away and living irresponsibly. For how long will we continue this way?
I'm tired of seeing immorality ruling my generation.. I don't know if I'm the only one bothered by this. For how long will we keep wasting away!

I make a call to all Teenagers and Youths to turn a new leaf today. This unproductivity has to end.
WHERE IS PURPOSE? WHERE ARE THE BEN CARSONS? WHERE ARE THE THOMAS EDISONS!?

Pls, we must take our lives seriously this year. We must 'slay' academically and knowledge-wise too.. We must be responsible this year. No more excuses whatsoever.
We must walk in Purpose this year.

Ultimately, Our journey to greatness starts with knowing Jesus, surrendering our lives to Him and walking with Him.
See, He alone can help us! We tried with our strength last year but failed!
It's time to get serious with Jesus Christ this year! If you don't have a serious relationship with Christ, then I'm calling on you to give your life to Him Today.

ARISE Youths and Teenagers! It's time to take responsibility for our lives. It's time to take Destiny seriously. It's time to be productive. We don't have all the time.

GREATNESS CALLS.

© UKA PRECIOUS. 1/1/18
Re: A NEW YEAR MESSAGE TO YOUTHS AND TEENAGERS by coolegbo(m): 3:23pm On Jan 01, 2018
Well said. Happy new year!
Re: A NEW YEAR MESSAGE TO YOUTHS AND TEENAGERS by Heph001(f): 3:36pm On Jan 01, 2018
Same to you bro

(1) (Reply)

Confused Undergraduate ....advice Needed!! / How Safe Is Lagos State University? / Five Scary Environmental Problem And Solutions You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.