Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Comarov - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Comarov (625 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comarov by KasRof: 3:07pm On Jan 01, 2018
Please I need professional advice. Is it compulsory to give layers comarov?
Re: Comarov by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 01, 2018
This are most farmers common mistake...we like to do it our own way....if you get a professional vet doctor..they will tell you when and to apply comorov...not that you start running here and there for advice when you need help....comorov is good for laying birds but it as stages....and there are some other vaccine you must have given them time to time b4 comorov ...which wil all work together with to boost there immune system for egg production. ..
Re: Comarov by oluwasemipe(m): 8:36pm On Jan 01, 2018
Comorov is a local and oil vaccine that can be given to birds if 3 in 1(ND+IB+EDS) vaccine is not available.comorov can be given at 10weeks and 16weeks to pullets,it is given to birds to protect them against newcastle diseases,instead of given lasota every 2months or 6weeks.comorov will last longer than lasota before its strength reduces.note:it doesn't not contain IB and EDS.it only has ND
Re: Comarov by jfkenny(m): 9:57am On Jan 02, 2018
My birds are 22 weeks, started laying at 19plus two days . just 50 black pullets though, I picked 28eggs yesterday. I only gave lasota, no other vaccine. I placed them on superliv two days ago because I noticed their feed and water intake reduced , they ain't as agile as they used to...
Re: Comarov by oluwasemipe(m): 1:12pm On Jan 02, 2018
There are so many things that can reduce their feed intake ,1.when the weather is hot their feed intake will definitely be reduced,make sure you get them vitamin and put it their water also if there is ice block put in their water. Secondly,what is the trend of their production is it going up or coming down?do you notice any sign of greenish colour in their droppings?
Re: Comarov by jfkenny(m): 1:32pm On Jan 02, 2018
No greenish colour..production is progressive , I ve picked 31 today..but why do people say black don't lay well. If the trend continues , then I will conclude that they are doing well..
Re: Comarov by oluwasemipe(m): 1:40pm On Jan 02, 2018
If there are no greenish feaces then it's the weather,make sure they have enough water and place them on vitamin,people say black pullets don't perform well coz of their black colour emitts heat when the weather is harsh which will affects their egg production.black birds are not that good for our environment coz of the weather but they are rugged
Re: Comarov by jfkenny(m): 5:54pm On Jan 02, 2018
K, but the way people speak about black pullets I never knew they will be producing up to 30 eggs within 1week inlay
Re: Comarov by oluwasemipe(m): 6:30pm On Jan 02, 2018
They are not bad even they are prolific layers ,but their bad side is the heat

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Is This Called. / Palm Oil Needed / New And Fairly Used Battery Cages For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.