Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,860 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

Raw Cashew Nuts And Sesame Available - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Raw Cashew Nuts And Sesame Available (618 Views)

Sorghum(dawa) white and red, Paddy rice, soybeans, sesame available / Our New Grains And Sesame Seed Cleaning Facility In Ogun State / Suppliers Of Palm Kernel Nuts And Buyers Of Palm Kernel Oil Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Raw Cashew Nuts And Sesame Available by Jumen: 6:40pm On Jan 26, 2019
Hello, thanks for reading this... I have cashew nuts and sesame seeds available in small quantities and I can make contact if any serious buyer need large quantities with no stress.

serious buyers only: usufenny88@gmail.com

I will send my phone number on request.[b]Hello, thanks for reading this... I have cashew nuts and sesame seeds available in small quantities and I can make contact if any serious buyer need large quantities with no stress.

I will send my phone number on request.[/b]Hello, thanks for reading this... I have cashew nuts and sesame seeds available in small quantities and I can make contact if any serious buyer need large quantities with no stress.

I will send my phone number on request.

Re: Raw Cashew Nuts And Sesame Available by Musyus(m): 3:23am On Jan 28, 2019
Please contact me on 08141941287 or better via my whatsap number: 08039652956 I have serious buyers of cashew nuts this season.
Re: Raw Cashew Nuts And Sesame Available by hopevalley: 9:59am On Jan 28, 2019
Jumen:
Hello, thanks for reading this... I have cashew nuts and sesame seeds available in small quantities and I can make contact if any serious buyer need large quantities with no stress.

I will send my phone number on request.[b]Hello, thanks for reading this... I have cashew nuts and sesame seeds available in small quantities and I can make contact if any serious buyer need large quantities with no stress.

I will send my phone number on request.[/b]Hello, thanks for reading this... I have cashew nuts and sesame seeds available in small quantities and I can make contact if any serious buyer need large quantities with no stress.

Wow!!! That's very interesting. You can also go ahead and export the cashew nuts and sesame seeds to foreign countries and make a staggering amount of money as profit. Click on the link on my signature to know how you will go about it.
Re: Raw Cashew Nuts And Sesame Available by Mmlanrehh(m): 12:21pm On Jan 29, 2019
Jumen:

Pls check your email

1 Like

Re: Raw Cashew Nuts And Sesame Available by EXPORTFINANCE: 7:29pm On Jan 20, 2020
We want dried raw cashew nuts 2020!....
Cash on Delivery only!....
08077881934 (whats-app)
Re: Raw Cashew Nuts And Sesame Available by sylvadan: 3:44pm On Jan 23, 2020
Jumen:

(1) (Reply)

Procure Poultry Equipment At Unbelieveable Cheap Prices (08132380951) / Rooftop Hydroponic Farm / Rice Seed Of The Holy Grail:the Creation Of One Seed Into A Bag Of Rice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.