Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Federal Ministry Of Water Resources 2018 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Ministry Of Water Resources 2018 Recruitment (5008 Views)

Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee 2018 Recruitment Programme / Dangote Petroleum Refinery Engineering Trainees 2018 Recruitment / Federal Ministry Of Water Resources Port Harcourt Recruitment (Apply Now) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Federal Ministry Of Water Resources 2018 Recruitment by opj21(m): 3:14pm On Jan 01, 2018
Federal Ministry Of Water Resources Recruitment 2018 – This is to inform the general public that the Niger Delta Basin Development Authority (NDBDA) Port Harcourt seeks to recruit suitable and qualified professionals to fill the existing vacancies listed below.
Here you will get the rundown details and guidelines on how to apply for the ongoing Federal Ministry Of Water Resources Recruitment 2018. Interested applicants are to follow the steps listed here to avoid mistake on the application process.
The authority is an equal opportunities employer, its policies is to provide equal opportunities for employment, career development and promotion to all who are eligible on the basis of ability and suitability for the specified work.
Applications are welcome from qualified individuals from the catchment areas of Rivers, Bayelsa and Delta States. In the spirit of federal character representation, applicants from other states of the federation are also enjoined to apply for the positions listed here under.
Experienced Hire
Vacancies
Asst. Agric. Supt. I
Executive Officer (Acct.)
Agric. Engineer II
Irrigation Officer II
Fisheries Supt. II
Livestock Officer II
Veterinary Officer II
Engineer II
Scientific Officer II
Surveyor II
Programme Analyst
Accountant II
Commercial Officer ll
Agric. Engineer
Agric. Officer
Agric. Supt. I
Irrigation Officer I
Scientific Officer I
Fisheries officer I
Livestock Officer I
Veterinary Officer I
Surveyor I
Senior Scientific Officer
Senior Irrigation Officer
Programme Analyst I
Quantity Surveyor I
Lab. Tech.
Senior Agric Officer
Senior fisheries Officer
Environmental Officer I
Commercial Officer I
Senior Accountant
Senior Veterinary Officer.
Principal Quantity Surveyor
Principal Lab. Tech.
Applicants must possess the following qualifications with relevant cognate experience in the various field of specialization
Basic Certification in the various discipline
Professional certification the the relevant bodies e.g ICAN,ANAN,COREN,MNSE,MLSCN,NSB,NCS,NIQS,CSN
NYSC discharge or exemption certificate
Other relevant certificate
READ Jaiz Bank Recruitment 2018 and How to Apply Online - www.jaizbankplc.com
Applicants should not be more than 40 yeras of age
SALARY
Salary would be based on Salary Grade Levels as specified in Consolidated
Public service Salary Structure (CONPSS).
Applicants are required to submit a handwritten application with details of their Curriculum Vitae and Photocopies of the following;
First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC)
West African School Certificate (WAEC) / NECO
University Degree and other Professional Certificates
NYSC Certificate or Exemption Certificate
LGA Identification Certificate
Birth Certificate or Age Declaration
Applicants should not be more than 40 yeras of age
Federal Ministry Of Water Resources Recruitment 2017
Method of Application
Application should be addressed to
Managing Director,
Delta Basin Development Authority,
No 21 Azikiwe Road Port Harcourt.
Application Deadline: Not later than 2 weeks from the date of this Publication, Dated 7th December 2017.
If you need us to help you with more updated information about Federal Ministry Of Water Resources Recruitment 2017
Re: Federal Ministry Of Water Resources 2018 Recruitment by opj21(m): 3:15pm On Jan 01, 2018
now the application period has end, has any one b called for interview?
Re: Federal Ministry Of Water Resources 2018 Recruitment by Yksoul(m): 3:25pm On Jan 01, 2018
This CONPSS Salary Structure Is The Lowest In The Federal Govt With Level 8 Step 12 Collecting #53k-56k
Re: Federal Ministry Of Water Resources 2018 Recruitment by Bakerdav: 4:00pm On Jan 01, 2018
When will other river basin recuit!
Re: Federal Ministry Of Water Resources 2018 Recruitment by Hayah: 5:13pm On Jan 01, 2018
Yksoul:
This CONPSS Salary Structure Is The Lowest In The Federal Govt With Level 8 Step 12 Collecting #53k-56k

WHATTTTTT

Level 8 Step 12! That's VERY Poor!
Re: Federal Ministry Of Water Resources 2018 Recruitment by bayemvictor: 5:17pm On Jan 01, 2018
Basic Life support training by American Heart Association certified instructors...from Floecare health services.
Cost: ₦21000
*Venue:*university of Benin teaching hospital Benin city
*Date:*03/05-02-2018
coverage areas : participants from Delta, Edo, Ondo, Kogi and others who can afford to be on ground for the single day training. Contact +2348137940989 via whats app or call to register.BLS program holding in Benin.
Group invite strictly for those that are interested.
https:///E7hd9GoPMKy6VJzLQWVipv

Re: Federal Ministry Of Water Resources 2018 Recruitment by opj21(m): 4:36am On Jan 18, 2018
what's is going on, has anyone heard from them
Re: Federal Ministry Of Water Resources 2018 Recruitment by Malubi(m): 9:28pm On Jan 21, 2018
bayemvictor:
Basic Life support training by American Heart Association certified instructors...from Floecare health services.
Cost: ₦21000
*Venue:*university of Benin teaching hospital Benin city
*Date:*03/05-02-2018
coverage areas : participants from Delta, Edo, Ondo, Kogi and others who can afford to be on ground for the single day training. Contact +2348137940989 via whats app or call to register.BLS program holding in Benin.
Group invite strictly for those that are interested.
https:///E7he9GoPMKy6VJzLQWVipv
Good
Re: Federal Ministry Of Water Resources 2018 Recruitment by opj21(m): 2:26pm On Feb 10, 2018
na waooooo
Re: Federal Ministry Of Water Resources 2018 Recruitment by uniksemi01(m): 2:57pm On Feb 10, 2018
is the recruitment for jaizbank stil on-going?

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Job Application Letter (Screen Shot) / Vacancies For Trainee Engineers / Please, Port-harcourt Vacancies Should Be Posted Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.