Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,059 members, 7,814,647 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Music Star Orezi Murders English Over Cancelled Flight [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Music Star Orezi Murders English Over Cancelled Flight [PICS] (2605 Views)

Orezi Speaks On Losing His N300M House To Fire( Video) / “I Didn’t Came Here For The Awards” – Bella Shmurda ‘murders’ English At The #14 / Orezi Rocks New Hairstyle, Warns Nigerian Artistes Not To Copy It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Music Star Orezi Murders English Over Cancelled Flight [PICS] by TunezMediaBlog: 3:18pm On Jan 01, 2018
A frustrated Orezi took to his social page to rant over a cancelled flight but ended up making a mess with his grammar.

The Federal aviation agency claims that some Nigerian celebrities have been using flight complaints as a means to trend. This was after, Tiwa Savage called their attention to her stolen luggage at Uyo airport.

Nigerian afropop act, Alhaji Orezi had his Air Peace flight from Calabar to Lagos cancelled and he poured out his frustration with grammatical bombs on his social page. He wrote; "Air Peace just cancelled my flight to Lagos. Am stucked in Calabar, Am so posed right now"��

http://www.tunezmedia.com.ng/2018/01/orezi-murders-english-over-cancelled.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: Music Star Orezi Murders English Over Cancelled Flight [PICS] by itspzpics(m): 3:19pm On Jan 01, 2018
Lol
Re: Music Star Orezi Murders English Over Cancelled Flight [PICS] by ssikiru: 3:21pm On Jan 01, 2018
Should we now fry eba?

This yeyebrities sef

Re: Music Star Orezi Murders English Over Cancelled Flight [PICS] by bankyblue(m): 3:26pm On Jan 01, 2018
Hmmmm. This na new jab
Re: Music Star Orezi Murders English Over Cancelled Flight [PICS] by Chiemerie8(m): 3:28pm On Jan 01, 2018
I know say all dis naija artist no go school Lobatan
Re: Music Star Orezi Murders English Over Cancelled Flight [PICS] by coluka: 3:44pm On Jan 01, 2018
Buhari why? Buhari why? Buhari why?
Meanwhile as per my new year resolution, this will be my last post on nairaland forever so it gives me pleasure to do this. Fvck nairaland, fvck all the stupid mods who banned me, fvck BMC, fvck Buhari, fvck afonja vultures, fvck all stupid cone heads with their tiger claws autographed faces, fvck all ewedu guzzling and Amala munching descendants of the fallen demon called oduduwa, fvck all members of the most disgusting race on the face of the earth, the revolting, skull mining, scum
Of the earth idiots from southwest Nigeria, fvck all the imbecilic, corpse scavenging and despicable sons of Yoruba land, the most useless and disgraceful beings in God's universe. F.UCK YOU LOSERS!!! And goodbye forever!!!!. OH YEAH!!!! That felt good. Ok bye, I'm off to better things in life

1 Like

Re: Music Star Orezi Murders English Over Cancelled Flight [PICS] by Onechancearmy(m): 6:41pm On Jan 01, 2018
Re: Music Star Orezi Murders English Over Cancelled Flight [PICS] by Tamarapetty(f): 6:50pm On Jan 01, 2018
sad
Re: Music Star Orezi Murders English Over Cancelled Flight [PICS] by Larrey(f): 7:26pm On Jan 01, 2018
Nobody is above mistake
Re: Music Star Orezi Murders English Over Cancelled Flight [PICS] by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 01, 2018
grin grin Wetin am posed mean?
Re: Music Star Orezi Murders English Over Cancelled Flight [PICS] by ChineseBuggati3(m): 8:07pm On Jan 01, 2018
na typo
Re: Music Star Orezi Murders English Over Cancelled Flight [PICS] by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 01, 2018
Saw them judgment him like as if they was above mistake, Am so posed right now at you guys.
Re: Music Star Orezi Murders English Over Cancelled Flight [PICS] by Macopol01(m): 9:08pm On Jan 01, 2018
grin God Don catch you today grin
Re: Music Star Orezi Murders English Over Cancelled Flight [PICS] by donoro(m): 9:35pm On Jan 01, 2018
undecided

Re: Music Star Orezi Murders English Over Cancelled Flight [PICS] by donoro(m): 9:36pm On Jan 01, 2018
coluka:
Buhari why? Buhari why? Buhari why?
Meanwhile as per my new year resolution, this will be my last post on nairaland forever so it gives me pleasure to do this. Fvck nairaland, fvck all the stupid mods who banned me, fvck BMC, fvck Buhari, fvck afonja vultures, fvck all stupid cone heads with their tiger claws autographed faces, fvck all ewedu guzzling and Amala munching descendants of the fallen demon called oduduwa, fvck all members of the most disgusting race on the face of the earth, the revolting, skull mining, scum
Of the earth idiots from southwest Nigeria, fvck all the imbecilic, corpse scavenging and despicable sons of Yoruba land, the most useless and disgraceful beings in God's universe. F.UCK YOU LOSERS!!! And goodbye forever!!!!. OH YEAH!!!! That felt good. Ok bye, I'm off to better things in life

Re: Music Star Orezi Murders English Over Cancelled Flight [PICS] by Deckline(m): 9:51pm On Jan 01, 2018
Larrey:
Nobody is above mistake
My dear,I'm above mistakes like these.
Re: Music Star Orezi Murders English Over Cancelled Flight [PICS] by julius976(m): 9:58pm On Jan 01, 2018
Shuuuuuu!!!!
It simple, you cant be whiter than the white. Making errors does not reduces money in his bank account.

Who your situation help, shea na harvard university you go sef.
Some of una go dey claim english teacher, e pele ooo. So, stop it
Re: Music Star Orezi Murders English Over Cancelled Flight [PICS] by rattlesnake(m): 12:51am On Jan 02, 2018
disgusting yeyebrity
Re: Music Star Orezi Murders English Over Cancelled Flight [PICS] by delugajackson: 1:18am On Jan 02, 2018
Auto correct is a bītch.

We all know he meant to say "pissed", but internet people will make a fuss out of his little mistake cause he's a celeb.

Y'all need some growing up to do.

2 Likes

Re: Music Star Orezi Murders English Over Cancelled Flight [PICS] by Johnnyy(m): 3:04am On Jan 02, 2018
PASTOR PIKIN SHA
Re: Music Star Orezi Murders English Over Cancelled Flight [PICS] by OKorowanta: 6:48am On Jan 02, 2018
delugajackson:
Auto correct is a bītch.

We all know he meant to say "pissed", but internet people will make a fuss out of his little mistake cause he's a celeb.

Y'all need some growing up to do.

Well said..

(1) (Reply)

Davido’s Dad And His Friends Seen Praying For His Jet Before His Son “hired” It, / Beautiful Slay Queen Walk In A Net Revealing Outfit Publicly / Beyoncé Fuels Pregnancy Rumor With Stunning New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.