Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,107 members, 7,814,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Funke Akindele Celebrates New Year With New Photos, Wishes Fans Fruitful 2018 - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele Celebrates New Year With New Photos, Wishes Fans Fruitful 2018 (23744 Views)

Funke Akindele Celebrates Her Stepson, Benito On His Birthday (Photos) / Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday, Shares Adorable Photos / Funke Akindele Celebrates Her Sister Olubunmi Neeceebosslady On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates New Year With New Photos, Wishes Fans Fruitful 2018 by AreaFada2: 12:08pm On Jan 02, 2018
chinawapz:

Two things are involved, either man or woman get problem or village people is attacking both of them

More complex than that. Some cases have no known cause. Both parties seemingly ok in every aspect. It is called idiopathic.

It happens in all races throughout the world.

Do village people also operate in Sweden, Japan or Canada? grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates New Year With New Photos, Wishes Fans Fruitful 2018 by emma321(m): 12:20pm On Jan 02, 2018
Wow
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates New Year With New Photos, Wishes Fans Fruitful 2018 by chinawapz(m): 12:27pm On Jan 02, 2018
AreaFada2:

More complex than that. Some cases have no known cause. Both parties seemingly ok in every aspect. It is called idiopathic.

It happens in all races throughout the world.

Do village people also operate in Sweden, Japan or Canada? grin cheesy cheesy

Yes, abracadabra...there are sorcerers there too. it is abnormal
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates New Year With New Photos, Wishes Fans Fruitful 2018 by kingthreat(m): 12:28pm On Jan 02, 2018
Madam be creative. Give us something else from jenifa
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates New Year With New Photos, Wishes Fans Fruitful 2018 by Ejaisky: 12:30pm On Jan 02, 2018
dafeyankee:
I have a question.

What does it take for a woman to get pregnant?I thought all it takes is for a man to meet a woman,and then put his seed inside?and if it does not work, she calculates when she is ovulating and then do it again.

When it does not work in this simple way, does it mean one of the parties has issues?

It is complicated.
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates New Year With New Photos, Wishes Fans Fruitful 2018 by iamsammie(m): 12:31pm On Jan 02, 2018
medolab90:
This girl is getting old o

Since you said she's like an old girl then there's nothing to worry about. There's still time

If you had said she's an old lady or woman then it would have ment something
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates New Year With New Photos, Wishes Fans Fruitful 2018 by hayzee545(m): 12:34pm On Jan 02, 2018
AFONJAPIG:
diz barren woman again grin grin maybe that her lazy jobless yellowbar demon of a husband don give her high hope diz year
I guess Afonja is the reason why you had a frustrating 2017.With this your comment, I think 2018 will even be worst. Pele ehn!

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates New Year With New Photos, Wishes Fans Fruitful 2018 by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jan 02, 2018
AFONJAPIG:
diz barren woman again grin grin maybe that her lazy jobless yellowbar demon of a husband don give her high hope diz year
If she's barren na your problem? How can you just call somebody a barren woman? Are you God? You better pray for sense this is 2018

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates New Year With New Photos, Wishes Fans Fruitful 2018 by jchioma: 12:43pm On Jan 02, 2018
dafeyankee:
I have a question.

What does it take for a woman to get pregnant?I thought all it takes is for a man to meet a woman,and then put his seed inside?and if it does not work, she calculates when she is ovulating and then do it again.

When it does not work in this simple way, does it mean one of the parties has issues?
i

It is not that simple, those issues go beyond biological, however, age is a strong factor, especially on the part of the woman. This is why it is important that girls marry as early as 25 ~ 35 to increase their chances of getting pregnant.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates New Year With New Photos, Wishes Fans Fruitful 2018 by tttmar(f): 1:12pm On Jan 02, 2018
AFONJAPIG:
You hate both the wife and husband, I hope you don't have psychiatric problem

Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates New Year With New Photos, Wishes Fans Fruitful 2018 by efighter: 1:19pm On Jan 02, 2018
So Funke Akindele the once ebony black and beautiful girl is now yellow like Rita Dominic. It's okay.
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates New Year With New Photos, Wishes Fans Fruitful 2018 by fpeter(f): 1:55pm On Jan 02, 2018
dafeyankee:
I have a question.

Trying for a baby is not that easy, sometimes couples have unexplained infertility. Both parties are fine but babies just refuse to come until they decide to come. It is only God the Creator and Author of life that can give children, not even science...only God.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates New Year With New Photos, Wishes Fans Fruitful 2018 by Reelmii: 1:56pm On Jan 02, 2018
hmmm
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates New Year With New Photos, Wishes Fans Fruitful 2018 by fpeter(f): 1:59pm On Jan 02, 2018
AFONJAPIG:

I don't want to believe that you are a female, did you make the above comment just to garner likes or you thought it was funny?
Everything we say shall be accounted for, I pray you never experience half of what Funke has gone through and i pray you never
have to suffer the pains of a woman Trying To Conceive.

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates New Year With New Photos, Wishes Fans Fruitful 2018 by Bsingle(m): 2:47pm On Jan 02, 2018
Boli hand.
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates New Year With New Photos, Wishes Fans Fruitful 2018 by AFONJAPIG(m): 5:50pm On Jan 02, 2018
fpeter:

I don't want to believe that you are a female, did you make the above comment just to garner likes or you thought it was funny?
Everything we say shall be accounted for, I pray you never experience half of what Funke has gone through and i pray you never
have to suffer the pains of a woman Trying To Conceive.
gerrout of here, I'm old enough yo be your mother...
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates New Year With New Photos, Wishes Fans Fruitful 2018 by AFONJAPIG(m): 5:59pm On Jan 02, 2018
adisasegun:
If she's barren na your problem? How can you just call somebody a barren woman? Are you God? You better pray for sense this is 2018
just gerrout of here... amu ewu
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates New Year With New Photos, Wishes Fans Fruitful 2018 by AFONJAPIG(m): 6:00pm On Jan 02, 2018
hayzee545:
I guess Afonja is the reason why you had a frustrating 2017.With this your comment, I think 2018 will even be worst. Pele ehn!
frustrated like your useless mother abi gerrout of here joor
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates New Year With New Photos, Wishes Fans Fruitful 2018 by fpeter(f): 9:10pm On Jan 02, 2018
AFONJAPIG:
gerrout of here, I'm old enough yo be your mother...

Now I know you're a man posing as a female. Low self esteem is your problem.
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates New Year With New Photos, Wishes Fans Fruitful 2018 by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:31pm On Jan 02, 2018
fpeter:

Now I know you're a man posing as a female. Low self esteem is your problem.
a man with prick like your mum right
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates New Year With New Photos, Wishes Fans Fruitful 2018 by Lolaabokoku(f): 10:05pm On Jan 02, 2018
AFONJAPIG:
that's harsh
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates New Year With New Photos, Wishes Fans Fruitful 2018 by fpeter(f): 1:03pm On Jan 03, 2018
AFONJAPIG:
a man with prick like your mum right

My mum is late, when you meet her soon please say hi.
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates New Year With New Photos, Wishes Fans Fruitful 2018 by AFONJAPIG(m): 4:55pm On Jan 03, 2018
fpeter:

My mum is late, when you meet her soon please say hi.
ehya. u used the poor woman for failed money ritual, prodigal motherfucker
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates New Year With New Photos, Wishes Fans Fruitful 2018 by AFONJAPIG(m): 5:00pm On Jan 03, 2018
Lolaabokoku:
that's harsh
simply truth

(1) (2) (Reply)

Joseph Yobo And Wife Adaeze Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary / Annie Idbia And Freda Edewor's Beauty Look For Africa Magic Shoot / Eniola Badmus Stuns In Denim Dress At 3 Thrones Concert, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.