Stats: 3,155,608 members, 7,827,296 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

You Must Contest – ‘189groups’ Endorse Buhari For 2019 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Must Contest – ‘189groups’ Endorse Buhari For 2019 (949 Views)

52 Retired Generals Endorse Buhari’s Second Term Bid / 2019: Niger Delta Militants Endorse Buhari / ''president Buhari Must Contest For 2nd Term'' Governor Yahaya Bello (2) (3) (4)

You Must Contest – ‘189groups’ Endorse Buhari For 2019 by Khodorkovsky(m): 5:14pm On Jan 01, 2018
At least 189 groups, which worked for the emergence of President Muhammadu Buhari in 2015, have endorsed him for the 2019 election.Abu Ibrahim, leader of the Buhari Support Group(BSG), disclosed this after meeting with Buhari at the presidential villa in Abuja on Friday.He said he led a delegation to Aso Rock to intimate the president on the activities of BSG.“We came here as members of the national committee of the Buhari support group. This is an amalgamation of about 189 different support groups that had worked for President Muhammadu Buhari and the APC to win the 2015 general election,” he said.“We have been holding meetings, discussing the problems of this country, Nigeria. So, we thoughtit was high time we met with the president to intimate him about the activities of the group.“We discussed with him about the plans to improve the situation in Nigeria. Mr President was very pleased with our programmes.”Ibrahim said though the issue of 2019 did not come up at the meeting, the group believes Buhari can ensure the progress and stability of the nation.Asked why he has such conviction, Ibrahim said, “Because l believe in his philosophy and l believe he can solve the problems of this nation.”Ahmed Lawan, majority leader of the senate, who joined BSG during th visit, also said Buhari would have no option but to contest the 2019 election.Lawan said Buhari would have to “continue the good work he has started”.“We have issues we think that the administration will be dealing with very successfully, now that we have economic recovery and growth plan which encapsulates everything we need to move Nigeria forward,” he said.“I believe we are going to achieve those things that we set for ourselves at the moment.“I also believe that the future is bright and by the grace of God, by 2019, we would have achieved so much in this administration and Mr President will have no option but continue the good work he has started.“We will continue to identify with and support allthe programmes that this administration has set forward.“And l believe that we have every justification to be happy because, the president campaigned on three major pillars of anti- corruption, fighting the insecurity across the country and revitalizing the economy of Nigeria.“It has been a very good journey so far and also we believe that Mr. President and Nigerians havea future beyond 2019. What he has started, by thegrace of God, he should be able to complete, up to 2023.”Many groups and individuals have endorsed Buhari for a second term but the president has not made his mind known about seeking reelection or ending his tenure in 2019.

Re: You Must Contest – ‘189groups’ Endorse Buhari For 2019 by loveth360(f): 5:22pm On Jan 01, 2018
Sai baba till 2027

Re: You Must Contest – ‘189groups’ Endorse Buhari For 2019 by Horo(m): 5:25pm On Jan 01, 2018
Who else if not him sai Baba
Re: You Must Contest – ‘189groups’ Endorse Buhari For 2019 by calaway: 5:26pm On Jan 01, 2018
loveth360:
Sai baba till 2027

May all those posing an obstacle to the happiness and hope of many by wishing evil upon them die by fire by the first quarter of 2018.

Re: You Must Contest – ‘189groups’ Endorse Buhari For 2019 by sarrki(m): 5:26pm On Jan 01, 2018
Only Atiku can defeat baba

Re: You Must Contest – ‘189groups’ Endorse Buhari For 2019 by sarrki(m): 5:28pm On Jan 01, 2018
calaway:

May all those posing an obstacle to the happiness and hope of many by wishing evil upon them die by fire by the first quarter of 2018.

That prayer is for Igbos, boko haram, Fulani herdsmen ,PDP and enemies of state both online and wadata plaza
Re: You Must Contest – ‘189groups’ Endorse Buhari For 2019 by sorom4: 5:30pm On Jan 01, 2018
The kind thunder wey go fire the members of these groups still dey receive instructions from the North Korea President

Re: You Must Contest – ‘189groups’ Endorse Buhari For 2019 by Khodorkovsky(m): 5:31pm On Jan 01, 2018

Re: You Must Contest – ‘189groups’ Endorse Buhari For 2019 by calaway: 5:36pm On Jan 01, 2018
sarrki:

That prayer is for Igbos, boko haram, Fulani herdsmen ,PDP and enemies of state both online and wadata plaza

Guilty conscience.....

ahh na u?

I hereby recognise the presence of the most shameless supporter of incompetence enmeshed in evil administration..... talking about selling once soul for peanuts....

SHAME!!!

Re: You Must Contest – ‘189groups’ Endorse Buhari For 2019 by spartan117(m): 5:38pm On Jan 01, 2018
You mean 189 bmc groups right undecided
Nairaland chapter must be part of them grin
Sarrki give me bmc application form na!

Edit:
I knew it this thread was opened by a bmc and they were all instructed to flood the thread with their comments shameless youths.

Re: You Must Contest – ‘189groups’ Endorse Buhari For 2019 by okoyemekun(m): 6:01pm On Jan 01, 2018
Sai buhari,sai baba,sai buhari, sai baba, no shaking,no yagaga, 2019 is the year where the whole world will know that online crickets can only make noise,they don't vote.
Haba,a man appoints 8 dead people out of close to 2000,less than 1%,and the online cricket and their supporters have been masturbating all over social media and their online social bedrooms.
And the master strategist finally played the last card this morning,he divided the camp of the crickets,now the crickets have turned against one another
The crickets were only united by their passion to outdo one another in abusing Sai baba,but the primitive ethnic crass nature of these crickets was exposed when Sai baba praised one ethnic group and ignored the other,like hyenas,they descended on one another.
Sai baba,sai buhari for 2019
Re: You Must Contest – ‘189groups’ Endorse Buhari For 2019 by surgical: 6:08pm On Jan 01, 2018
okoyemekun:
Sai buhari,sai baba,sai buhari, sai baba, no shaking,no yagaga, 2019 is the year where the whole world will know that online crickets can only make noise,they don't vote.
Haba,a man appoints 8 dead people out of close to 2000,less than 1%,and the online cricket and their supporters have been masturbating all over social media and their online social bedrooms.
And the master strategist finally played the last card this morning,he divided the camp of the crickets,now the crickets have turned against one another
The crickets were only united by their passion to outdo one another in abusing Sai baba,but the primitive ethnic crass nature of these crickets was exposed when Sai baba praised one ethnic group and ignored the other,like hyenas,they descended on one another.
Sai baba,sai buhari for 2019
i swear this northerners sabi the game, see the way bubu take style they disunite people that are planning to unseat him
Re: You Must Contest – ‘189groups’ Endorse Buhari For 2019 by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 01, 2018
Copied
I just tire.
I always knew intellectually deficiency was the reason behind the confused rigmarole of this bunch, but i must confess i grossly underestimated their knack for buffoonery.
Every single move since May 29 2015 has been one goof or the other.
From banning AIT from covering them, to the withdrawal of soldiers from roads, to referring to Angela Merkel as president of west Germany, to plagiarizing Obama 's speech, to provoking Tompolo to create Avengers that were blowing pipelines to oblivion, to the 97% and 5% speech that brought about hate, to banning dollar deposits that devalued the naira and ultimately resulted in recession, to the Shiite massacres for blocking road, to six months of no cabinet, to nepotistic appointments, to midnight door breaking raids of upstanding judges, to pythons dancing, to signing $25billion NNPC contracts in sick bed, to fuel scarcity, to $50m Ikoyi ghost dollar, to grass cutter Bubachir, to Abba Kyari and MTN N500m to N1billion per day for Boko Haram to Abdulrashhed Maina, and his promotion letter, and now to dead boards memberships.
Oh Boy.
What a government.
Is Look We Dey

Re: You Must Contest – ‘189groups’ Endorse Buhari For 2019 by usba: 6:57pm On Jan 01, 2018
careytommy7:
Copied
I just tire.
I always knew intellectually deficiency was the reason behind the confused rigmarole of this bunch, but i must confess i grossly underestimated their knack for buffoonery.
Every single move since May 29 2015 has been one goof or the other.
From banning AIT from covering them, to the withdrawal of soldiers from roads, to referring to Angela Merkel as president of west Germany, to plagiarizing Obama 's speech, to provoking Tompolo to create Avengers that were blowing pipelines to oblivion, to the 97% and 5% speech that brought about hate, to banning dollar deposits that devalued the naira and ultimately resulted in recession, to the Shiite massacres for blocking road, to six months of no cabinet, to nepotistic appointments, to midnight door breaking raids of upstanding judges, to pythons dancing, to signing $25billion NNPC contracts in sick bed, to fuel scarcity, to $50m Ikoyi ghost dollar, to grass cutter Bubachir, to Abba Kyari and MTN N500m to N1billion per day for Boko Haram to Abdulrashhed Maina, and his promotion letter, and now to dead boards memberships.
Oh Boy.
What a government.
Is Look We Dey

May whatever that is eating you up see desert and lemonade to wash it down.

Re: You Must Contest – ‘189groups’ Endorse Buhari For 2019 by Shayneward1: 7:14pm On Jan 01, 2018
Who are the 189 groups, what are their names??

Buhari media office has cooked up another lie to feed zombies for the weekend. grin

Re: You Must Contest – ‘189groups’ Endorse Buhari For 2019 by sarrki(m): 7:20pm On Jan 01, 2018
spartan117:
You mean 189 bmc groups right undecided
Nairaland chapter must be part of them grin
Sarrki give me bmc application form na!

Edit:
I knew it this thread was opened by a bmc and they were all instructed to flood the thread with their comments shameless youths.

Just be patriotic

That's all
Re: You Must Contest – ‘189groups’ Endorse Buhari For 2019 by Daviddson(m): 7:49pm On Jan 01, 2018
189 non-existent groups. They should have just say that 189 countries have endorsed him. Or that the UN has mandated that he be elected non-opposed. cheesy

Re: You Must Contest – ‘189groups’ Endorse Buhari For 2019 by AlienRobot: 7:51pm On Jan 01, 2018
Contesting isn't an issue... Pastor Chris Okotie had as some point contested and failed...

No doubt, Bubu won't go beyond primaries

Re: You Must Contest – ‘189groups’ Endorse Buhari For 2019 by Jesusloveyou: 8:01pm On Jan 01, 2018
Buhari must remain the President

Re: You Must Contest – ‘189groups’ Endorse Buhari For 2019 by yarimo(m): 8:05pm On Jan 01, 2018
sorom4:
The kind thunder wey go fire the members of these groups still dey receive instructions from the North Korea President

Re: You Must Contest – ‘189groups’ Endorse Buhari For 2019 by ican2020: 10:20pm On Jan 01, 2018
Contest and fail

Metuh Offers To Return N400m To Support Buhari’s Anti-corruption War (2016 News) / God Does Not Build Countries, Men Do / HE @atiku; Ex-vp Namadi Sambo; Chairman @officialpdpnig, Chief Uche Secondus; Fo