Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,553 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Bomb Explosion In Madagali, Adamawa State, 3 Dead - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Explosion In Madagali, Adamawa State, 3 Dead (11413 Views)

Lagos Assembly Asks Sanwo-Olu To Account For State’s 3 Helicopters / Boko Haram Attacks Madagali, Adamawa, Kills 26 / Boko Haram Kills Seven In Madagali, Adamawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Explosion In Madagali, Adamawa State, 3 Dead by matmat(m): 7:24pm On Jan 01, 2018
Pls get me visa to Canada.... I need to leave this country ASAP. Bad belle full here.

Thanks
Re: Bomb Explosion In Madagali, Adamawa State, 3 Dead by Akinz0126(m): 7:25pm On Jan 01, 2018
Chai dem wan justify the reason why they need 1B dollars to wipe out Boko haram.

Well A pastor prophecy don strt dey manifest even before year go far

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explosion In Madagali, Adamawa State, 3 Dead by chuksjuve(m): 7:27pm On Jan 01, 2018
Too bad

We are all about Flowers and Gardens

Check my signature
Re: Bomb Explosion In Madagali, Adamawa State, 3 Dead by Unik3030: 7:32pm On Jan 01, 2018
every fool around said we should pray for the presidents son, please who will help these ones Now?

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explosion In Madagali, Adamawa State, 3 Dead by thunderbabs: 7:33pm On Jan 01, 2018
Already? shocked
Re: Bomb Explosion In Madagali, Adamawa State, 3 Dead by ImperialYoruba: 7:33pm On Jan 01, 2018
Does Atiku have anything to offer on bombings in his state, and by extension in his region?
Re: Bomb Explosion In Madagali, Adamawa State, 3 Dead by Lucifer1419: 7:46pm On Jan 01, 2018
Religion of peace have stated this new year ooo,anyway na useless man utd just burst my ticket now, them no fit win common half time.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Madagali, Adamawa State, 3 Dead by northvietnam(m): 7:53pm On Jan 01, 2018
Where is not [ wset of spam ]shouting thunder fire buhari enemies
Re: Bomb Explosion In Madagali, Adamawa State, 3 Dead by Kingspin(m): 8:34pm On Jan 01, 2018
As we approach 2019.. This same situation made people won last general election.. ""Killing innocent"".....
Re: Bomb Explosion In Madagali, Adamawa State, 3 Dead by Machinegun91(m): 8:36pm On Jan 01, 2018
And Buhari busy hiring doctors to treat his..........
Re: Bomb Explosion In Madagali, Adamawa State, 3 Dead by Solorrman(m): 8:37pm On Jan 01, 2018
Kingwizzy16:
Religion of piss. They're not always happy even in new year

#spits angry
u really make me laugh because it is christianity that is not only religion of piss but also shi.t, May be u dnt know that ur said god jesus christ was the first known god to be having anus and peni.s,its the only religion that believed a god can defeacate in toilet and piss using peni.s,so i really really think u should ask ur reverend that can god have anus ? but the reality is God is ever pure and most capable,he dont need anus or penis infact he never eats talkless of shitting,u need to know that nobody in the world can dare say otherwise,u can never depend that ur god was visiting toilet and thats naturally make ur religion a shit and piss and spit combine
Re: Bomb Explosion In Madagali, Adamawa State, 3 Dead by Solorrman(m): 8:39pm On Jan 01, 2018
Kingwizzy16:
Religion of piss. They're not always happy even in new year

#spits angry
u really make me laugh because it is christianity that is not only religion of piss but also shi.t, May be u dnt know that ur said god jesus christ was the first known god to be having anus and peni.s,its the only religion that believed a god can defeacate in toilet and piss using peni.s,so i really really think u should ask ur reverend that can god have anus ? but the reality is God is ever pure and most capable,he dont need anus or penis infact he never eats talkless of shitting,u need to know that nobody in the world can dare say otherwise,u can never depend that ur god was visiting toilet and thats naturally make ur religion a shit and piss and spit combine hehehehehe u dnt know how u catch ur self,as u can see its even natural not artificial shit god
Re: Bomb Explosion In Madagali, Adamawa State, 3 Dead by frankyychiji(f): 8:45pm On Jan 01, 2018
usba:
We will prevail.
Of course! An attack on BH is anti north...Buhari
Re: Bomb Explosion In Madagali, Adamawa State, 3 Dead by frankyychiji(f): 8:50pm On Jan 01, 2018
ImperialYoruba:
Does Atiku have anything to offer on bombings in his state, and by extension in his region?
Which Kain mumu question be dis?
Re: Bomb Explosion In Madagali, Adamawa State, 3 Dead by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 01, 2018
Solorrman:
u really make me laugh because it is christianity that is not only religion of piss but also shi.t, May be u dnt know that ur said god jesus christ was the first known god to be having anus and peni.s,its the only religion that believed a god can defeacate in toilet and piss using peni.s,so i really really think u should ask ur reverend that can god have anus ? but the reality is God is ever pure and most capable,he dont need anus or penis infact he never eats talkless of shitting,u need to know that nobody in the world can dare say otherwise,u can never depend that ur god was visiting toilet and thats naturally make ur religion a shit and piss and spit combine hehehehehe u dnt know how u catch ur self,as u can see its even natural not artificial shit god

Pained mofo grin

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explosion In Madagali, Adamawa State, 3 Dead by ArikeBooks: 5:18am On Jan 02, 2018
NAIJA - WHICH WAY?

Recent news reports are increasingly troubling and alarming - the role that this site does in raising awareness is invaluable. [b][/b]

“NAIJA - Which Way?" is an immersive exploration into the cultural and social issues that prevail in modern day Nigeria. The novel is set in the metropolitan city of Lagos against the backdrop and soundtrack of AFROBEATS - the sound of Nigeria, the sound of Africa.

The novel transports the reader into the center of a society that worships money, power and influence. It is a fast-paced and exhilarating journey through the lives of five characters: The McCauley's, Peace, Baba Ibeji, Minister Owolabi and Pastor Vincent.

Discover how far they will go in the quest to obtain and maintain the pillars of their society.
Delve into their world as they navigate the web of their circumstances, actions and decisions.

Now available on Amazon! Read FREE excerpt:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B078QZWJMS/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1514793631&sr=8-2&keywords=Naija

@ArikeBooks
#NAIJAWhichWay?

(1) (2) (Reply)

"We Will Make Nigeria Work Again" – Ekweremadu / Natasha Akpoti Escapes Assassination / Why Construction Of Katsina Refinery Stalled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.