Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

Need A Lady For A Serious Relationship. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Need A Lady For A Serious Relationship. (732 Views)

I Need A Uniform Lady For A Serious Relationship / Lady For Hookup / Need A Mature Lady For Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Lady For A Serious Relationship. by Adnoy: 7:13pm On Jan 01, 2018
I'm
Re: Need A Lady For A Serious Relationship. by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 01, 2018
sisisioge, come here. You have witnessed a lot of match making on here. It's your turn to show your prewedding pics.

Size this man and see if he suits you
Re: Need A Lady For A Serious Relationship. by sisisioge: 8:04pm On Jan 01, 2018
FortifiedCity:
sisisioge, come here. You have witnessed a lot of match making on here. It's your turn to show your prewedding pics.

Size this man and see if he suits you

grin grin grin grin

Are you a dude or dudess? This is 2018 o, no start that parole again biko grin.

Meanwhile OP, you are a civil servant....hmmm...hmmm...I don't know why I kept saying hmmm. Biko tell more about yourself. Where are you from? Hobbies, education, physical attributes ,etc. I will be following even though you are a civil servant. Hmmm. It is well.
Re: Need A Lady For A Serious Relationship. by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jan 01, 2018
sisisioge:

grin grin grin grin

Are you a dude or dudess? This is 2018 o, no start that parole again biko grin.

Meanwhile OP, you are a civil servant....hmmm...hmmm...I don't know why I kept saying hmmm. Biko tell more about yourself. Where are you from? Hobbies, education, physical attributes ,etc. I will be following even though you are a civil servant. Hmmm. It is well.
smiley I am a Man.

You don't like civil servants?
Well find out if he's a civil servant with bigger aspirations. If his personality suits you, you both can build together. There is fun and bond in that too.

By the way, his name is Abraham
Re: Need A Lady For A Serious Relationship. by sisisioge: 9:35am On Jan 02, 2018
FortifiedCity:
smiley I am a Man.

You don't like civil servants?
Well find out if he's a civil servant with bigger aspirations. If his personality suits you, you both can build together. There is fun and bond in that too.

By the way, his name is Abraham

Hmmm...I dey suspect you. You sabi the bobo reach him name grin. OK, I will call him...maybe you will be my chief bridesmaid... Men too do it grin
Re: Need A Lady For A Serious Relationship. by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 02, 2018
sisisioge:

Hmmm...I dey suspect you. You sabi the bobo reach him name grin. OK, I will call him...maybe you will be my chief bridesmaid... Men too do it grin
cheesy

I dont know him for real. I searched that number he dropped and it gave me Abraham.

With all pleasure, I'll grace your wedding. I just hope he's your dream man
Re: Need A Lady For A Serious Relationship. by Alamus(m): 12:57am On Jan 04, 2018
Lagos island
Woman only 08023868766
Re: Need A Lady For A Serious Relationship. by Rubbiish(m): 1:17am On Jan 04, 2018
sisisioge:

Congratulations...
Do remember to post your prewedding pics...

Adnoy congrats...
Re: Need A Lady For A Serious Relationship. by sisisioge: 10:14am On Jan 06, 2018
Rubbiish:

Congratulations...
Do remember to post your prewedding pics...

Adnoy congrats...

Hian! I still dey prep to call the bobo nau grin

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need A Serious And Trustworthy Guy? / I Need Help Finding A Job In London / I Need A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.