Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,370 members, 7,819,328 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Naija Fashion Police - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Naija Fashion Police (33889 Views)

SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police / That's Sew Naija! - Fashion Designers,tailors,accessory/jewelry Makers, Join In! / Naija Peeps and our Fashion Blunders. A.k.a Fashion Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naija Fashion Police by Sauron1: 1:01am On Jun 17, 2010
Lawda Mercy. . . . . .

These booobies are very TIRED.
Re: Naija Fashion Police by mohawkchic(f): 1:26am On Jun 17, 2010
~Back home we call that "Tap-pa-lappa"
Re: Naija Fashion Police by chamotex(m): 1:29am On Jun 17, 2010
MC, please I beg you to talk to your fellow ladies.
What I'm seeing these days is  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I know its summer but they need to allow it mahn . . . . its very lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Saw a girl yesterday wearing them lil booty pants with no tights and her cellultic arse was hanging out and her legs were lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

*lemme go throw up*
Re: Naija Fashion Police by Sauron1: 1:44am On Jun 17, 2010
mohawkchic:

Please, elaborate
How did you coin that name. . . . .Tap-pa-lappa?

chamotex:

What I'm seeing these days is  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I know its summer but they need to allow it mahn . . . . its very lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Saw a girl yesterday wearing them lil booty pants with no tights and her cellultic arse was hanging out and her legs were lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

*lemme go throw up*

Celluitic arse? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Naija Fashion Police by chamotex(m): 1:47am On Jun 17, 2010
~Sauron~:

Celluitic arse? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

And her calves?
Looked like someone shoved 3 tubers of yam on each . . . . it was disgusting embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Naija Fashion Police by mohawkchic(f): 1:48am On Jun 17, 2010
chamotex:

*lemme go throw up*

~Aaaw! You Knw it's the norm here. . no amount of talking will help,even if i stand at Oxford Circuit(as a lady use to call it) w/ a clackson horn!!

~ I'm just as disgusted as you are!! It gets scary when the sun peeks out. . come see jelly babies wobbling!! Unfortunately we just have to turn a blind eye,no amount of disgusted looks wud change the sights summer will hold for us!!  

~I had my fair share of cellulite thighs,Baby elephant thighs & butt cheeks on display when the weather was really  lovely 3 weeks ago. . .  
Re: Naija Fashion Police by Nobody: 1:53am On Jun 17, 2010
@nellaluv pic
damn!!! she looks so "young" but, yet, the tittays are already midway down her stomach(who is that hungry baby who sucked them finish like that?!). i really dont want to imagine her in a few yrs, i hope she will be fortunate enough to have access to a good plastic surgeon.

some people just dont have any dress sense, this is a great dress BUT definitely not for her body type.

@mohawkchic
OXFORD CIRCUIT. . . . . . . . . . . roflmao!!!!
Re: Naija Fashion Police by bluespice(f): 1:55am On Jun 17, 2010
mohawkchic:

oh my gosh! tapalapa bread!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

buh hawt damn! these pictures are scary,
abeg who are the nigerian riri and gaga?

that last one with the droopy boobages needs special help,

MC remember the suspenders we wanted to order for aretha? found better use here
Re: Naija Fashion Police by mohawkchic(f): 2:01am On Jun 17, 2010
~Sauron~:

Please, elaborate
How did you coin that name. . . . .Tap-pa-lappa?

~The droopy shape of the fun bags. . .

~The  name itself is a popular bread in Gambia,Guinea,Sa.Lone. . . very much like the french Baton. . . You prolly have it in Naija too. . dunno what u call it tho. . .
Re: Naija Fashion Police by mohawkchic(f): 2:32am On Jun 17, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

@nellaluv pic
damn!!! she looks so "young" but, yet, the tittays are already midway down her stomach(who is that hungry baby who sucked them finish like that?!). i really dont want to imagine her in a few yrs, i hope she will be fortunate enough to have access to a good plastic surgeon.

some people just dont have any dress sense, this is a great dress BUT definitely not for her body type.

@mohawkchic
OXFORD CIRCUIT. . . . . . . . . . . roflmao!!!!

~You had me laffing so hard!! A good strapless bra wud have saved her all the trouble!!

~I very much doubt a child had anything to do w/ the conditions of those fun bags. . .her frame suggests otherwise! I've seen women w/ her frame who are endowed w/ the same tapalappa. . .

~"Oxford Circuit" always cracks people up!!
Re: Naija Fashion Police by mohawkchic(f): 2:35am On Jun 17, 2010
bluespice:

oh my gosh! tapalapa bread!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

buh hawt damn! these pictures are scary,
abeg who are the nigerian riri and gaga?

that last one with the droopy boobages needs special help,

MC remember the suspenders we wanted to order for aretha? found better use here

~Ah! You know the word!!

~Too Right!!A world of difference it wud have made too!
Re: Naija Fashion Police by Pweety4me(f): 2:48am On Jun 17, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

@nellaluv pic

Dat's mean. . .

@OP Number 2 looks 9ice actually!
smiley
Re: Naija Fashion Police by chika98: 2:50am On Jun 17, 2010
Honestly speaking. . . this girl isn't half bad at all! She killed it. She just needed to wear a different kinda shoes.
Most folks swagger jack all the time cool

Re: Naija Fashion Police by Pweety4me(f): 2:53am On Jun 17, 2010
^Lolz
Re: Naija Fashion Police by chika98: 2:56am On Jun 17, 2010
^^ Meanie angry cry
Re: Naija Fashion Police by mohawkchic(f): 2:57am On Jun 17, 2010
~I say she needed a skirt & cute flats/heels to have pulled it off effortlessly!!

~The whole thingy w/ tights is okay on stage! Even on Lady Gaga its unforgiving!
Re: Naija Fashion Police by chika98: 3:01am On Jun 17, 2010
mohawkchic:

~I say she needed a skirt & cute flats/heels to have pulled it off effortlessly!!

~The whole thingy w/ tights is okay on stage! Even on Lady Gaga its unforgiving!

I think it woulda looked a bit extra with a skirt but if she wore some nice heels. . . chic woulda blown Rihanna out the water. . well not really but still
her whole look is kinda sorta fierce! grin
Re: Naija Fashion Police by Pweety4me(f): 3:03am On Jun 17, 2010
chika98:

^^ Meanie angry cry
If yu like her so much den y didn't u help her when she need money 4 the much needed shoes? grin tongue tongue
Re: Naija Fashion Police by chika98: 3:05am On Jun 17, 2010
Pweety4me:

If yu like her so much den y didn't u help her when she need money 4 the much needed shoes? grin tongue tongue

Chei you mean like this? Well she didn't consult with me first otherwise. . the babe woulda been smashing! grin
Re: Naija Fashion Police by Pweety4me(f): 3:11am On Jun 17, 2010
chika98:

Chei you mean like this? Well she didn't consult with me first otherwise. . the babe woulda been smashing! grin
Or terribling crashing! grin
Re: Naija Fashion Police by Ivica(m): 4:08am On Jun 17, 2010
@nellaluv,What a pair of fallen heroes.There is nothing as sweet of as pair of pointed and firm twin twin towers but these ones are eye sore.They should be firmly strapped with nylon bra!
Re: Naija Fashion Police by mohawkchic(f): 4:09am On Jun 17, 2010
Ivica:

They should be firmly strapped with nylon bra!

Re: Naija Fashion Police by Nobody: 4:38am On Jun 17, 2010
mohawkchic:

~You had me laffing so hard!! A good strapless bra wud have saved her all the trouble!!
~I very much doubt a child had anything to do w/ the conditions of those fun bags. . .her frame suggests otherwise! I've seen women w/ her frame who are endowed  w/ the same tapalappa. . .
~"Oxford Circuit" always cracks people up!!

tapalappa also known as baguette, lol!
if this is not the work of a hungry baby then it must be that she has been walking around most of her young life braless thinking it was sexy and that her big br*east would stand the test of time but. . . . . . . . . .obviously not!

Pweety4me:

[color=#550077]Dat's mean. . .

just the truth, only a br*east- lift (mastopexy) can cure these broken down melons.
if she doesnt believe in plastic surgery thats ok but she should STOP wearing such dress then.

chika98:

Honestly speaking. . . this girl isn't half bad at all! She killed it. She just needed to wear a different kinda shoes.
Most folks swagger jack all the time cool

this gal looks like the hostesses at parties wearing playboy bunny outfits serving drinks/snacks. the only thing missing from her photo was the bunny ears and the drink tray (see photo attached).

Re: Naija Fashion Police by Pweety4me(f): 4:40am On Jun 17, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

just the truth, only a bosom lift (mastopexy) can cure these broken down melons.
if she doesnt believe in plastic surgery thats ok but she should STOP wearing such dress then.

Hehehe so u can't date a chic wif bosoms like dat? cheesy grin dat's lame & inconsiderate y'know. undecided tongue
Re: Naija Fashion Police by Nobody: 4:46am On Jun 17, 2010
Pweety4me:

Hehehe so u can't date a chic wif bosoms like dat? cheesy grin dat's lame & inconsiderate y'know. undecided tongue

LOL, i didnt say that but if me and that gal were going out together, i would have honestly told her that :"you cant be seriously thinking of wearing that?! your tittay are all over your six pack, honey!

i wouldnt mind if my gf had such booooobs (laying on her back or in bras, they would look ok), but she definitely wouldnt go out braless. . . . . . . . with me!
Re: Naija Fashion Police by Pweety4me(f): 4:53am On Jun 17, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

LOL, i didnt say that but if me and that gal were going out together, i would have honestly told her that :"you cant be seriously thinking of wearing that?! your tittay are all over your six pack, honey!

i wouldnt mind if my gf had such booooobs (laying on her back or in bras, they would look ok), but she definitely wouldnt go out braless. . . . . . . . with me!
Better!! grin

Umm sowrri r u serious about wat u would have said 2 her about her 'tittay' r u not a gentlemen? undecided
Re: Naija Fashion Police by Nobody: 5:59am On Jun 17, 2010
^^^^^^the "gentleman" in me would have told her what she needed to hear so that she could get back to her sense.
just like if my gal ask me if her a$$ look big in a dress (and it does), i would tell her the truth: YES!!!!

the people who lie to their gals to not hurt her feelings are the ones who thereafter walk next to her ashamed of the bloody dress AND the reason why she even thinks she look fab!

if I, her man, cannot look her dead in her eyes and tell her the truth then who will?! and how can i expect her to be truthful with me?!
Re: Naija Fashion Police by Pweety4me(f): 6:14am On Jun 17, 2010
^Yea but there are better/respectful ways of saying it. . .do u think she does not know dat her bosoms r droopy?like hello! cheesy lipsrsealed

By d way i have dis friend she says her bf can't tell her what 2 wear & i said but he can advice/suggest 2 u doe she "No, No"(wif her funny looking sulky/frowny face)
grin tongue
Re: Naija Fashion Police by Nobody: 6:47am On Jun 17, 2010
^^^^^the msg is what is important, the delivery will differ depending on who is receiving it.
some people out there dont understand or believe it when you say stuff with a smile and its better to be direct, without killing their ego, of course.

your friend is what i called a "fashion know it all", no matter how corny she may look, she will never take fashion advices. the only way to deal with them type of gal is to REFUSE to go out with them when dress like that.

if i go pick up my gf and she comes out of her house dressed like any of the gals on this thread, i will drove off before she has time to reach for the car, lol!
Re: Naija Fashion Police by DualCore1: 8:14am On Jun 17, 2010
shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Naija Fashion Police by spikedcylinder: 9:46am On Jun 17, 2010
Lol. Not everybody can elude gravity. grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Naija Fashion Police by Pweety4me(f): 5:24pm On Jun 17, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

^^^^^the msg is what is important, the delivery will differ depending on who is receiving it.
some people out there dont understand or believe it when you say stuff with a smile and its better to be direct, without killing their ego, of course.

your friend is what i called a "fashion know it all", no matter how corny she may look, she will never take fashion advices. the only way to deal with them type of gal is to REFUSE to go out with them when dress like that.

if i go pick up my gf and she comes out of her house dressed like any of the gals on this thread, i will drove off before she has time to reach for the car, lol!
Who told yu? cheesy na she ain't she's just kinda stubborn dat's all & she doesn't like being told what 2 do tongue grin. . .she can dress o! wink cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Igho Kome Wins Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2018 (Photos) / Sylvia Omoniyi Rocks Peacock Gele For Thanksgiving / Rihanna Skin Lightening Cream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.