Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,995 members, 7,817,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

We Will Make Nigeria A Great Developed Nation with PER CAPITA >$12,000. SEE HOW - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Make Nigeria A Great Developed Nation with PER CAPITA >$12,000. SEE HOW (637 Views)

At What Period Do You Think Nigeria Will Become A Developed Nation / If You Were The President Of Nigeria, How Would You Make Nigeria Better? / Top Ten States With Highest Number Of Billionaires Per Capita In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Will Make Nigeria A Great Developed Nation with PER CAPITA >$12,000. SEE HOW by ConsensusGroup: 8:24pm On Jan 01, 2018
The Consensus Group is a new progressive group aiming to transform Nigeria with sound economic and social policies by building a general consensus. We welcome members of all ages but place emphasis on youth involvement.

Our mission is simple - Make Nigeria a developed Nation (with per capita income above $12,000) over a generation.

We plan to do this by focusing on job creation and self-sustainability (on the largest scale ever seen in Africa and the world) through:

1. Good Governance (Government by consent)
2. Rule of Law
3. Human Development
4. Technological Development
5. Entrepreneurship Development

As time goes on, we will reveal our action plans and manifesto.

We welcome any questions you may have.

Follow on twitter: consensus_group (https://twitter.com/consensus_group)
Re: We Will Make Nigeria A Great Developed Nation with PER CAPITA >$12,000. SEE HOW by emmie14: 9:10pm On Jan 01, 2018
In every truth :-1. Good Governance (Government by consent)
2. Rule of Law
3. Human Development
4. Technological Development
5. Entrepreneurship Development.........

Should be the manifestos for next election season. Road and electricity upgrade should be pushed aside. We need new agendas
Re: We Will Make Nigeria A Great Developed Nation with PER CAPITA >$12,000. SEE HOW by PapaBrowne(m): 9:21pm On Jan 01, 2018
Just give isn’t a basic run down on how you intend to achieve it.
Without that, I don’t think anyone will take you seriously.

2 Likes

Re: We Will Make Nigeria A Great Developed Nation with PER CAPITA >$12,000. SEE HOW by simplemusic(m): 10:49pm On Jan 01, 2018
fuktards 12000 myself foot
Re: We Will Make Nigeria A Great Developed Nation with PER CAPITA >$12,000. SEE HOW by ConsensusGroup: 7:44am On Jan 02, 2018
simplemusic:
fuktards 12000 myself foot

I can see that you are either trolling or disgruntled.

You are a job-seeking music producer. I would expect you to champion job creation and entrepreneurship development.

Nevertheless, let me point out that our aim is to transcend and supersede government (through elections) and not to be a part of the status quo.

This is how we hope to deliver on our plans.

So, in other words, you can trust us.

Join us.

Re: We Will Make Nigeria A Great Developed Nation with PER CAPITA >$12,000. SEE HOW by PapaBrowne(m): 8:11am On Jan 02, 2018
ConsensusGroup:

I can see that you are either trolling or disgruntled.

You are a job-seeking music producer. I would expect you to champion job creation and entrepreneurship development.

Nevertheless, let me point out that our aim is to transcend and supersede government (through elections) and not to be a part of the status quo.

This is how we hope to deliver on our plans.

So, in other words, you can trust us.

Join us.

Our aim is to “transcend and supersede” are mere English words. You can just use “do more than”.

My point is, you have said nothing about how you intend to “transcend and supersede”. And that creates an impression that you just want to build a political group without any plans.

You made a declaration that you would raise our per capital GDP to $12000. Tell us how.

2 Likes

Re: We Will Make Nigeria A Great Developed Nation with PER CAPITA >$12,000. SEE HOW by Nigeriadondie1: 9:55am On Jan 02, 2018
Na today.

(1) (Reply)

Benue Killings: Sack IGP Now, Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Tell Buhari / PHOTOS: Gov Shettima Attends Special Prayers With Armed Forces Troops / A Look At Bala Usman’s Analysis Of Communal Conflicts In Nigeria (1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.