Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,720 members, 7,824,043 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

I Can't Download Music On NAIJALOADED Seems The Site Has Been Changed - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Can't Download Music On NAIJALOADED Seems The Site Has Been Changed (689 Views)

Please Help!! I Can't Download With My Airtel Sim But I Can Browse With It / Help! Can't Download Dream League 2020 / Please Help I Can't Download Application From Play Store (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Can't Download Music On NAIJALOADED Seems The Site Has Been Changed by Godwin978(m): 9:26pm On Jan 01, 2018
happy New Year nairalanders, i dont understand Naijaloaded again ooo for that i cant download mp3 or Video, it seems the site has turned from Music to news site, unlike before that when you open the home page you will find different options eg (1) music (2) Video (3) news etc but now nothing of such anymore

i heaeded to Naijaextra is same issue
for that i cant download songs
is yours acting the same way?
help of any site i can download naija songs please

1 Like

Re: I Can't Download Music On NAIJALOADED Seems The Site Has Been Changed by Oyetboy(m): 11:24am On Jan 02, 2018
Godwin978:
happy New Year nairalanders, i dont understand Naijaloaded again ooo for that i cant download mp3 or Video, it seems the site has turned from Music to news site, unlike before that when you open the home page you will find different options eg (1) music (2) Video (3) news etc but now nothing of such anymore

i heaeded to Naijaextra is same issue
for that i cant download songs
is yours acting the same way?
help of any site i can download naija songs please

Abegmusic.com

(1) (Reply)

Vkworld S8 Will Be $169.99 Again / Infinix About To Release A Phone. Infinix Hot..... / 5 Ways To Make Money While Blogging Without Google Adsense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.