Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,116 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Mutayo, Wizkid And Dorcas Shola Fapson, His New Girlfriend Having Fun (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mutayo, Wizkid And Dorcas Shola Fapson, His New Girlfriend Having Fun (Video) (29224 Views)

Taxify Driver Who Dorcas Shola Fapson Said Was Arrested Spotted In Ikoyi, Lagos / Who Is Dorcas Shola Fapson? Meet Actress That Called Taxify Driver A 'Rapist' / Wizkid And Dorcas Shola Fapson Chill Out On A Yacht (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mutayo, Wizkid And Dorcas Shola Fapson, His New Girlfriend Having Fun (Video) by ipafricaStaff(m): 12:16am On Jan 02, 2018
Starboy Wizkid Starts his New year with A lovely get together with family and friends Having fun together, Going on to share the fun to his fans wizkid shared the video of him, Legendary beat Mutayo and hIs Girlfriend Ms_dsf dancing to Shaku shaku and Wo by olamide.

Watch Video Below.

Cc; Lalasticlala

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CmiR_uE9Yg
Re: Mutayo, Wizkid And Dorcas Shola Fapson, His New Girlfriend Having Fun (Video) by Sirheny007(m): 12:22pm On Jan 02, 2018
I dont care about Whizkid
Dont care about Mutayo or his girlfriend.

I use this FTC in 2018 to prophesy unto my life.. grin grin
I must get that Swedish Visa..
I must buy that land in Lekki
I must complete that building
Let money be my portion this 2018,
AMEN!!!
cool cool cool

81 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Mutayo, Wizkid And Dorcas Shola Fapson, His New Girlfriend Having Fun (Video) by Jcob(m): 12:22pm On Jan 02, 2018
We really so much on social life than what can develop us as individuals. This is 2018. Resolutions hone down the drain again!

1 Like

Re: Mutayo, Wizkid And Dorcas Shola Fapson, His New Girlfriend Having Fun (Video) by simonlee(m): 12:22pm On Jan 02, 2018
The way these guys live their lives, I just wonder if I wouldn't force all my kids to be musicians.... They just enter studio and record crap, leave the producer to cook and make sense out of it, let the record label and management agency do the hustle and then we still go and pay to watch them sing the same songs we buy on iTunes.
In fact, I'm off to baba's place.... This hustle must pay me too grin

19 Likes

Re: Mutayo, Wizkid And Dorcas Shola Fapson, His New Girlfriend Having Fun (Video) by Leonbonapart(m): 12:22pm On Jan 02, 2018
These are people that ought to put forth their voice to fight terrorism but all they do is women and alcohol. If I dance to any of Nigeria musician songs then am insane.... Rubbish gabberish and rubbish

4 Likes

Re: Mutayo, Wizkid And Dorcas Shola Fapson, His New Girlfriend Having Fun (Video) by Lukenitheooo6(m): 12:23pm On Jan 02, 2018
ok baby mama loading please wait
Re: Mutayo, Wizkid And Dorcas Shola Fapson, His New Girlfriend Having Fun (Video) by Hunry: 12:23pm On Jan 02, 2018
so make we fry akara abi

1 Like

Re: Mutayo, Wizkid And Dorcas Shola Fapson, His New Girlfriend Having Fun (Video) by Ncanpresident(m): 12:23pm On Jan 02, 2018
wizkid the real G
Re: Mutayo, Wizkid And Dorcas Shola Fapson, His New Girlfriend Having Fun (Video) by Edge1(m): 12:23pm On Jan 02, 2018
Space booked grin
Re: Mutayo, Wizkid And Dorcas Shola Fapson, His New Girlfriend Having Fun (Video) by jchioma: 12:23pm On Jan 02, 2018
Na so, enjoy starboy, nothing like enjoying the company of loved ones in this festive season..
Re: Mutayo, Wizkid And Dorcas Shola Fapson, His New Girlfriend Having Fun (Video) by iDROID: 12:24pm On Jan 02, 2018

Re: Mutayo, Wizkid And Dorcas Shola Fapson, His New Girlfriend Having Fun (Video) by everlymoore86(m): 12:24pm On Jan 02, 2018
Last year you showed the world how mature you are by reconciling with your rival , you deserve my kudos ,keep it up .
Re: Mutayo, Wizkid And Dorcas Shola Fapson, His New Girlfriend Having Fun (Video) by Kadejo(m): 12:24pm On Jan 02, 2018
Happy New Year.

You people should stop space booking this year.

Imagine the second person above me, from dot (.) to frog. Haa

1 Like

Re: Mutayo, Wizkid And Dorcas Shola Fapson, His New Girlfriend Having Fun (Video) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jan 02, 2018
FTC?
Re: Mutayo, Wizkid And Dorcas Shola Fapson, His New Girlfriend Having Fun (Video) by wayne4loan: 12:24pm On Jan 02, 2018
The best way to spend the holidays is with family and loved ones wink
Re: Mutayo, Wizkid And Dorcas Shola Fapson, His New Girlfriend Having Fun (Video) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jan 02, 2018
Wizkid Baba weyre grin grin grin
Re: Mutayo, Wizkid And Dorcas Shola Fapson, His New Girlfriend Having Fun (Video) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jan 02, 2018
smiley
Re: Mutayo, Wizkid And Dorcas Shola Fapson, His New Girlfriend Having Fun (Video) by dukie25: 12:27pm On Jan 02, 2018
Wizkid is the most overrated musician in Nigeria. I prefer Davido anytime any day.

1 Like

Re: Mutayo, Wizkid And Dorcas Shola Fapson, His New Girlfriend Having Fun (Video) by Respect55(m): 12:27pm On Jan 02, 2018
Make i hear say I use my hard-earned data watch that video
Re: Mutayo, Wizkid And Dorcas Shola Fapson, His New Girlfriend Having Fun (Video) by 2shure: 12:28pm On Jan 02, 2018
fuc dis niggiz men
fuc these biches
Re: Mutayo, Wizkid And Dorcas Shola Fapson, His New Girlfriend Having Fun (Video) by free2ryhme: 12:28pm On Jan 02, 2018
ipafricaStaff:
Starboy Wizkid Starts his New year with A lovely get together with family and friends Having fun together, Going on to share the fun to his fans wizkid shared the video of him, Legendary beat Mutayo and hIs Girlfriend Ms_dsf dancing to Shaku shaku and Wo by olamide.

Watch Video Below.

Cc; Lalasticlala

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CmiR_uE9Yg

it is a funfair

until a scandal now happens grin grin
Re: Mutayo, Wizkid And Dorcas Shola Fapson, His New Girlfriend Having Fun (Video) by xxx38664: 12:29pm On Jan 02, 2018

1 Like

Re: Mutayo, Wizkid And Dorcas Shola Fapson, His New Girlfriend Having Fun (Video) by olamil34(m): 12:30pm On Jan 02, 2018
Wizzy baby

Get the beat prices from different stores on quickfinda.com
Re: Mutayo, Wizkid And Dorcas Shola Fapson, His New Girlfriend Having Fun (Video) by Lanretoye(m): 12:31pm On Jan 02, 2018
okay
Re: Mutayo, Wizkid And Dorcas Shola Fapson, His New Girlfriend Having Fun (Video) by Bollinger(m): 12:32pm On Jan 02, 2018
Leonbonapart:
These are people that ought to put forth their voice to fight terrorism but all they do is women and alcohol. If I dance to any of Nigeria musician songs then am insane.... Rubbish gabberish and rubbish

Did you say terrorism? grin How? E be soldier? If you had said illiteracy, abortion, jungle justice, bribery and corruption, littering, looting, rape, spousal abuse, etc, i for support you but how celebrity wan fight terrorism?

3 Likes

Re: Mutayo, Wizkid And Dorcas Shola Fapson, His New Girlfriend Having Fun (Video) by Oyebee91(m): 12:34pm On Jan 02, 2018
dukie25:
Wizkid is the most overrated musician in Nigeria. I prefer Davido anytime any day.
what should we now do?

2 Likes

Re: Mutayo, Wizkid And Dorcas Shola Fapson, His New Girlfriend Having Fun (Video) by Leonbonapart(m): 12:36pm On Jan 02, 2018
Bollinger:

Did you say terrorism? grin How? E be soldier? If you had said illiteracy, abortion, jungle justice, bribery and corruption, littering, looting, rape, spousal abuse, etc, i for support you but how celebrity wan fight terrorism?
voice I said. I guess they afraid and it's every man for himself. They can't give back to the society with money how about putting forth their voice for them

1 Like

Re: Mutayo, Wizkid And Dorcas Shola Fapson, His New Girlfriend Having Fun (Video) by tomtyte02(m): 12:37pm On Jan 02, 2018
As much as this is not news or beneficial to anybody, its what some people live for. Also, its the only thing that seems to bring traffic and in turn profits in Nigerias blogging community.
Re: Mutayo, Wizkid And Dorcas Shola Fapson, His New Girlfriend Having Fun (Video) by willibounce1(m): 12:49pm On Jan 02, 2018
Wizkid is just phucking different women anyhow. Chai! Women !!!! Because of money and fame, them go phuck you even if you be 15years.
Re: Mutayo, Wizkid And Dorcas Shola Fapson, His New Girlfriend Having Fun (Video) by bloggerlove: 12:59pm On Jan 02, 2018
Re: Mutayo, Wizkid And Dorcas Shola Fapson, His New Girlfriend Having Fun (Video) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 02, 2018
Oya take all my money put am for ur waist cool cool coolBaby girl follow me manya manya

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido: "Ronaldo Is My Friend, I Will Do A Video With Him Soon" (Video) / Photo Of Drake And Tekno As Shared By Drake Record Label / Klint Da Drunk Shares Family Photo To Celebrate Father's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.