Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,380 members, 7,954,541 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:41 PM

How Can I Get More Traffic On My Blog/site? - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can I Get More Traffic On My Blog/site? (1748 Views)

Get More Traffic To Your Site WITH Content Repurposing / Please How Do I Increase Traffic On My Website? / Tips On How To Add Your Blog Site To Opera Mini News... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Get More Traffic On My Blog/site? by Compliant(m): 9:11pm On Jan 04, 2018
Tonnyb12:

Yeah! I told you I will get back to you when I do some touches! I took your advice and got someone to redesign it for me and av worked on my copy/paste crab!
pls do a quick review again and critize my blog again!
Thanks!! the site is www.sportingfiesta.com in case you av forgotten

Design look better now but you still need to get the following

include site map
redesign logo
change favicon icon

also register the site with analytics. google. com

guy stop copy and paste because i can still see alot

one thing i want you to know is that it is not the volume of article that matters but the originality. IF YOU DON'T FIX THIS NOW I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT IN 6 MONTHS TIME YOU WILL GET TIRED OF THE SITE AND ABANDON IT
Re: How Can I Get More Traffic On My Blog/site? by Tonnyb12(m): 9:47pm On Jan 04, 2018
[i][/i]
Compliant:

Design look better now but you still need to get the following

include site map
redesign logo
change favicon icon

also register the site with analytics. google. com

guy stop copy and paste because i can still see alot

one thing i want you to know is that it is not the volume of article that matters but the originality. IF YOU DON'T FIX THIS NOW I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT IN 6 MONTHS TIME YOU WILL GET TIRED OF THE SITE AND ABANDON IT

I will work on the site map and logo also favicon icon
but concerning copy/paste I thought I dealt with that!
Apart from the Andy Murray pulls out of the Australian
Open Grand Slam event due to hip injury" which is report from Murray's instagram post!
Which other article contain plagiarized content? Coz I used duplichecker.com and it discovered no palgiarised content except that one article above!
Re: How Can I Get More Traffic On My Blog/site? by Nobody: 4:37am On Jan 05, 2018
Tonnyb12:
[i][/i]

I will work on the site map and logo also favicon icon
but concerning copy/paste I thought I dealt with that!
Apart from the Andy Murray pulls out of the Australian
Open Grand Slam event due to hip injury" which is report from Murray's instagram post!
Which other article contain plagiarized content? Coz I used duplichecker.com and it discovered no palgiarised content except that one article above!
u need a more professional look
Hello Bro i jist want to advice you. Move that your site to wordpress. For a sports website wordpress is the best way to go. Take a look at this wordpresd theme demos.

http://preview.themeforest.net/item/buzzmag-viral-news-wordpress-magazineblog-theme/full_screen_preview/19207752

https://demo.tagdiv.com/newspaper/

https://demo.tagdiv.com/newsmag/
Re: How Can I Get More Traffic On My Blog/site? by Burgerlomo: 3:26pm On Jan 05, 2018
Newskulbiz:
Please comment your opinion because without traffic, I am blogging for nothing...

You can get a lot answers to your question on Youtube.
Re: How Can I Get More Traffic On My Blog/site? by Burgerlomo: 3:27pm On Jan 05, 2018
Newskulbiz:
Please comment your opinion because without traffic, I am blogging for nothing...

You can get a lot answers to your question on YouTube.
Re: How Can I Get More Traffic On My Blog/site? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 05, 2018
Newskulbiz:

How many views do you get in a month? Because my own blog has nothing special in it, but surprisingly I was contacted by a company in the USA to host ads on my blog for $4 per click! The ads are there up and running and strangely my blog is about a year old and I don't really post much.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get More Traffic On My Blog/site? by Newskulbiz(m): 2:26pm On Jan 06, 2018
Rolly83:

How many views do you get in a month? I think i get 500 views in a month
Because my own blog has nothing special in it, but surprisingly I was contacted by a company in the USA to host ads on my blog for $4 per click! The ads are there up and running and strangely my blog is about a year old and I don't really post much.
So can you explain what you just said a little clearer?
Re: How Can I Get More Traffic On My Blog/site? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 06, 2018
Newskulbiz:

So can you explain what you just said a little clearer?

Seriously I didn't do anything. I'm not that into this blogging stuff. Check my signature you will see the address of my blog. I was just surprised tho. I really want blogger to tell me how that happened

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get More Traffic On My Blog/site? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 06, 2018
please review my blog
http://mtechgist.com

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Effective Tips To Increase Alexa Traffic Rank / I Need A Good Wordpress Designer To Set-up A Magazine / How To Get Unlimited Shares To Your Blog Articles Rocking World Wide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.