Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

5 People You Should Stay Away From This 2018 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / 5 People You Should Stay Away From This 2018 (858 Views)

Eedris: Politicians Should Stay In Nigeria For Medical Treatment / How We Can Support Each Other For Free In This 2018 / 2017-2018 Chatbox (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 People You Should Stay Away From This 2018 by gimmehear(f): 3:19am On Jan 02, 2018
So everyone is saying happy new year right? Of course the year is still brand new , not full of much contaminations and negativity but before anything tries to contaminates the year, let me quickly advise you on how to make the Year 2018 more achieving, and encouraging than the previous one.

This article will discuss the set of people you really need to do away with this Year, You are not to keep malice or fight with them, but you should keep your distance, don’t allow them have influence over you or any decision you have decided to make.

1. Family member who feels you ain’t good enough.

Let me be sincere with you, whatever you lay your hands upon that you need to do can be done, as long as you can conceive it, then there is no devil stopping you from achieving it. I know we all have this one person we believe in, we always yarn for whatever they think. You don’t need negativity or negative vibes around you this year, neither do you need anyone who think you are not good enough for whatever position you are occupying. You should do away with them; meanwhile your doing away with them doesn’t mean you should keep malice with them, You just need to be in control, take charge of your own life. At the end of the day, nobody will feel the pain. Like you do neither will they enjoy the success like you do, it is your life, therefore take charge!

2. Friends who gains from you without impacting you.

Most people who has met with me in person can testify that I really do not like the idea of parasitic friends or relationship, it is not something I will love to relate with or have people around me be in such relationships.
This year is no year for such kind of relationship, you don’t need parasites around you, if the friendship or relationship is not mutualistic, then you will do yourself a great favour by staying away from them. There is no good thing as having people of the same thinking, same vibes and goals around you. Do it right.
Sometimes they don’t need to have much, but they should have the will.
https:///Ep2yTn
Re: 5 People You Should Stay Away From This 2018 by gimmehear(f): 3:21am On Jan 02, 2018
gimmehear:
So everyone is saying happy new year right? Of course the year is still brand new , not full of much contaminations and negativity but before anything tries to contaminates the year, let me quickly advise you on how to make the Year 2018 more achieving, and encouraging than the previous one.

This article will discuss the set of people you really need to do away with this Year, You are not to keep malice or fight with them, but you should keep your distance, don’t allow them have influence over you or any decision you have decided to make.

Let me be sincere with you, whatever you lay your hands upon that you need to do can be done, as long as you can conceive it, then there is no devil stopping you from achieving it. I know we all have this one person we believe in, we always yarn for whatever they think. You don’t need negativity or negative vibes around you this year, neither do you need anyone who think you are not good enough for whatever position you are occupying. You should do away with them; meanwhile your doing away with them doesn’t mean you should keep malice with them, You just need to be in control, take charge of your own life. At the end of the day, nobody will feel the pain. Like you do neither will they enjoy the success like you do, it is your life, therefore take charge!

Most people who has met with me in person can testify that I really do not like the idea of parasitic friends or relationship, it is not something I will love to relate with or have people around me be in such relationships.
This year is no year for such kind of relationship, you don’t need parasites around you, if the friendship or relationship is not mutualistic, then you will do yourself a great favour by staying away from them. There is no good thing as having people of the same thinking, same vibes and goals around you. Do it right.
lacalasticlala
Re: 5 People You Should Stay Away From This 2018 by gimmehear(f): 3:22am On Jan 02, 2018
gimmehear:

lacalasticlala
Ishilove
Re: 5 People You Should Stay Away From This 2018 by gimmehear(f): 3:22am On Jan 02, 2018
gimmehear:

Ishilove
Re: 5 People You Should Stay Away From This 2018 by makavelli47(m): 7:29am On Jan 03, 2018
3. OP's who begin a post with the intention of not finishing it

(1) (Reply)

2019 World Book Day / Until I Met You - Episode 10 / Billionaire Romance And Werewolf Stories Needed For Publication.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.