Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

Dele Momodu Reacts To Fayose's New Year Prayer: "What A Classic Sub" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Momodu Reacts To Fayose's New Year Prayer: "What A Classic Sub" (27579 Views)

Ekiti CJ Calls For Redesigning Of Fayose's New Court Complex / Dele Momodu Reacts As Governor Ambode Concedes Defeat / Fayose New Flyover Spotted Been Repaired Less Than A Month After Commision(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Momodu Reacts To Fayose's New Year Prayer: "What A Classic Sub" by Adeyanju23(m): 8:54am On Jan 02, 2018
I m frm ekiti, I didn't like Fayose for anyfin by when I saw d prayer, I luv dat prayer point and I said A big Amen immediately
Re: Dele Momodu Reacts To Fayose's New Year Prayer: "What A Classic Sub" by Nobody: 8:54am On Jan 02, 2018
honestly, that Fayose prayer deserved a medal
Re: Dele Momodu Reacts To Fayose's New Year Prayer: "What A Classic Sub" by gratiaeo(m): 8:55am On Jan 02, 2018
LionDeLeo:

I think it is Fayose, the god of Igbos, that has been seeking Bubu's attention but to no avail.

Tell the unchained mad dog to direct half of the effort he puts in seeking Bubu's attention to the governance of ekiti state.
Some people deserve to go back to 2017 and collect their brains, because I am damn sure they didn't cross over with their brains
Re: Dele Momodu Reacts To Fayose's New Year Prayer: "What A Classic Sub" by gratiaeo(m): 8:58am On Jan 02, 2018
kennosklint:
Buhari supporters are wasted sperms
Like seriously
Re: Dele Momodu Reacts To Fayose's New Year Prayer: "What A Classic Sub" by 3kay945(m): 9:00am On Jan 02, 2018
eunisam:
some people believe everything buharri does is the best thing. what are they called?

Zombie or mumuism
Re: Dele Momodu Reacts To Fayose's New Year Prayer: "What A Classic Sub" by Temysteve(m): 9:01am On Jan 02, 2018
eunisam:
some people believe everything buharri does is the best thing. what are they called?
bloody civilian.
Re: Dele Momodu Reacts To Fayose's New Year Prayer: "What A Classic Sub" by PHILipu1(m): 9:02am On Jan 02, 2018
kennosklint:
Buhari supporters are wasted sperms
May God almighty never ignore us just like the way Buhari government have ignored Fayose and his IPOB supporters.
AMEN
Re: Dele Momodu Reacts To Fayose's New Year Prayer: "What A Classic Sub" by Temysteve(m): 9:04am On Jan 02, 2018
usba:
Fayose only impresses fools, pigs and idiots grin
so mr dele is indirectly a pig? Everyone can't be comfortable with what dat daura man is doing (i.e recruiting ghost workers). So pple like fayose and momodu are there yo tackle is no direction administration.
Re: Dele Momodu Reacts To Fayose's New Year Prayer: "What A Classic Sub" by kitaatita: 9:05am On Jan 02, 2018
eunisam:

They are called human beings. They recognize that Buhari, like all humans is not perfect. Those who think that Buhari will personally know and scrutinize over 1400 appointees should move their perfection to the extraterrestrial world.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Reacts To Fayose's New Year Prayer: "What A Classic Sub" by PHILipu1(m): 9:07am On Jan 02, 2018
Please God almighty don't ignore us like the way Buhari government have ignored Fayose and his IPOB supporters.
AMEN
Re: Dele Momodu Reacts To Fayose's New Year Prayer: "What A Classic Sub" by anonimi: 9:07am On Jan 02, 2018
LionDeLeo:
I think it is Fayose, the god of Igbos, that has been seeking Bubu's attention but to no avail.
Tell the unchained mad dog to direct half of the effort he puts in seeking Bubu's attention to the governance of ekiti state.

Here we go again, another southerner engaging his fellow southerners in a dick-measuring contest of impotent tribal bigots who remain dominated and oppressed by united northerners, owners of naijeriya.
Continue.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2595897_pmbappointmentsofar_jpegae2b0416b4af3fbde5680d20f4407172

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2508658_oroagba_jpeg0abfc12dc92c58919137322247296662

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2507480_chqcpuuumaaeik_jpeg7b23bd5d77984f1469b9482a5204015a

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Reacts To Fayose's New Year Prayer: "What A Classic Sub" by Jaykolo10(m): 9:14am On Jan 02, 2018
usba:
And bubu only impresses zombies grin
Re: Dele Momodu Reacts To Fayose's New Year Prayer: "What A Classic Sub" by bedspread: 9:21am On Jan 02, 2018
I SAY A BIG AMEN TO THAT PRAYER.... AMMMMMEN
Re: Dele Momodu Reacts To Fayose's New Year Prayer: "What A Classic Sub" by Decibel: 9:27am On Jan 02, 2018
Esseite:
It is evidently clear that zombies above cant dispute what fayose has said and momodu's re-iteration, they have gone default..

-Scamper for safety.
-Result to insults.
-Clutch on straws in line sentences.
-Totally go off point.

But when such prayers are made on our personal lives, we shout Amen and Amin, raise our hands to high heavens to receive the blessings.. Hypocrits
You my friend clearly know the modus operandi of these BMC agents grin

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Reacts To Fayose's New Year Prayer: "What A Classic Sub" by agabaI23(m): 9:29am On Jan 02, 2018
usba:

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Reacts To Fayose's New Year Prayer: "What A Classic Sub" by Nonnyflex(m): 9:31am On Jan 02, 2018
kitaatita:

They are called human beings. They recognize that Buhari, like all humans is not perfect. Those who think that Buhari will personally know and scrutinize over 1400 appointees should move their perfection to the extraterrestrial world.
when people try to justify the unjustifiable It really get me pissed off... People resign for lesser reasons in most countries... I may not be pro fayose but we need a total overhaul of our leaders
Re: Dele Momodu Reacts To Fayose's New Year Prayer: "What A Classic Sub" by Nobody: 9:34am On Jan 02, 2018
smiley
Re: Dele Momodu Reacts To Fayose's New Year Prayer: "What A Classic Sub" by bopm: 10:07am On Jan 02, 2018
Seriously, now that buhari has started given dead ppl appointments, i can see that zombies on nairaland have increased in a geometric manner. zombies waiting for DIS-appointments in 2018 hw are u?
Re: Dele Momodu Reacts To Fayose's New Year Prayer: "What A Classic Sub" by GoldHorse(m): 10:25am On Jan 02, 2018
Zendinho:
We are not talking about 2019 again.....
All we need to say from now is NEXT YEAR..
We are sending some politicians back home.

You guys said more and worse than these the last time and the "bubu" still won. This things are not won by the numbers of likes and share your comments can generate on nairaland!
Re: Dele Momodu Reacts To Fayose's New Year Prayer: "What A Classic Sub" by dieBYfire: 10:56am On Jan 02, 2018
grin grin

Re: Dele Momodu Reacts To Fayose's New Year Prayer: "What A Classic Sub" by Zendinho(m): 11:40am On Jan 02, 2018
GoldHorse:

You guys said more and worse than these the last time and the "bubu" still won. This things are not won by the numbers of likes and share your comments can generate on nairaland!

It seems you lack comprehension abilities and information interpretation.
Guy man.... where in that comment did you see me mentioning bubu abi na Babbon huh?

Guy behave urself o.....
Re: Dele Momodu Reacts To Fayose's New Year Prayer: "What A Classic Sub" by dheilaw1(m): 11:42am On Jan 02, 2018
oshe111:
I just ZOOMED a Yoruba girl's pix and PEPPER entered my EYESshocked
e no funny
Re: Dele Momodu Reacts To Fayose's New Year Prayer: "What A Classic Sub" by ebenholer(m): 3:05pm On Jan 02, 2018
A strong prayer point. It really makes sense.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Civil Servants To Get Above New Minimum Wage (Official Memo) / Army-General Dies In Motor Accident In Yobe State / Taraba Children & People Hug Peter Obi During His Visit To Victims Of Flooding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.