Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

For Comments Exchange Enter Here! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / For Comments Exchange Enter Here! (1739 Views)

Nairaland Trends On Twitter...check Out Comments / Facebook Confirms It Is Testing ‘downvote’ Button For Comments / Give Comments For Comments! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Comments Exchange Enter Here! by Nobody: 6:45am On Jan 02, 2018
If you're a blogger and you're in need of comments on your blog, kindly drop URL and comment on other blogs. Thank you!

Here's mine: https://www.questechie.com
Re: For Comments Exchange Enter Here! by Nobody: 7:39am On Jan 02, 2018
A Super Blog Comment Strategy To Try Out In 2018

One new method major sites are using is to integrate social media comments in their primary community building strategy.

BBC sometimes directs comments away from their site to their Facebook handle. Breitbart sees their Facebook comments section as being as important as their site comments section. On the top of the comments section of Breitbart, you will see this kind of statement, “Comment count on this article reflects comments made on Breitbart.com and Facebook. Visit Breitbart’s Facebook Page.” They use Disqus for that.

By using engagement enhancing solutions like Disqus, you expand the platforms for conversation of your blog’s content. You see comments on your blog’s social media handles as part of your blog’s greater comments pool.

Of course, some people will not like having to surrender to policies of other blogs and would prefer concentrating on just the comments they can get on their own site, no matter how little their volume might be. But if you care about integrating your social media networks more closely to your blog community, then you can consider comments platform integration more closely.

Source: http://zikistmovement.igbodefender.com/2018/01/02/a-super-blog-comment-strategy-to-try-out-in-2018/
Re: For Comments Exchange Enter Here! by Nobody: 8:49am On Jan 02, 2018
igbodefender:
http://zikistmovement.igbodefender.com/2018/01/02/release-elombah/

Thanks for your comment! I've returned it on the above link.
Re: For Comments Exchange Enter Here! by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 02, 2018
For instant comments drop your blog now!
Re: For Comments Exchange Enter Here! by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 02, 2018
Still on it
Re: For Comments Exchange Enter Here! by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 03, 2018
Simply drop your blog URL and I would comment on your recent posts. Pls kindly return the favor NY commenting back on [url]questechie.com[/url]
Re: For Comments Exchange Enter Here! by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jan 27, 2018
igbodefender:
A Super Blog Comment Strategy To Try Out In 2018

One new method major sites are using is to integrate social media comments in their primary community building strategy.

BBC sometimes directs comments away from their site to their Facebook handle. Breitbart sees their Facebook comments section as being as important as their site comments section. On the top of the comments section of Breitbart, you will see this kind of statement, “Comment count on this article reflects comments made on Breitbart.com and Facebook. Visit Breitbart’s Facebook Page.” They use Disqus for that.

By using engagement enhancing solutions like Disqus, you expand the platforms for conversation of your blog’s content. You see comments on your blog’s social media handles as part of your blog’s greater comments pool.

Of course, some people will not like having to surrender to policies of other blogs and would prefer concentrating on just the comments they can get on their own site, no matter how little their volume might be. But if you care about integrating your social media networks more closely to your blog community, then you can consider comments platform integration more closely.

Source: http://zikistmovement.igbodefender.com/2018/01/02/a-super-blog-comment-strategy-to-try-out-in-2018/

Nice information, but I really think there's advantage using the default comment system on your platform.
Re: For Comments Exchange Enter Here! by howtech: 2:49pm On Jan 27, 2018
2018 revealed secrets to writing an interesting blog article ...

Target Audience: Bloggers

check out====> www.howtech.com.ng/2018/01/2018-revealed-secrets-to-writing.html

Reasons why nigeria bloggers fail====> www.howtech.com.ng/2017/09/5-reasons-for-downfall-on-nigeria.html

No magic about seo=====> www.howtech.com.ng/2017/10/there-is-no-magic-about-seo.html

Secrets to help your post rank first on google====>
www.howtech.com.ng/2017/08/how-to-make-your-blog-post-rank-first.html
Re: For Comments Exchange Enter Here! by Finstar: 7:56pm On Jan 27, 2018
questechie:

Nice information, but I really think there's advantage using the default comment system on your platform.

Same here.. I have used most of these comment plugins. Most of them are not responsive, especially to mobile users. If network isn't good, the comment section mught fail to load up.

The default comment is way better please..

1 Like

Re: For Comments Exchange Enter Here! by Nobody: 5:39am On Feb 01, 2018
Finstar:

Same here.. I have used most of these comment plugins. Most of them are not responsive, especially to mobile users. If network isn't good, the comment section mught fail to load up.

The default comment is way better please..

Thanks for sharing your experience!
Re: For Comments Exchange Enter Here! by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 03, 2018
Drop your blog URL here for comments exchange!
Re: For Comments Exchange Enter Here! by tuhamworld: 7:27am On Mar 04, 2018
Re: For Comments Exchange Enter Here! by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 04, 2018
tuhamworld:
https://www.netsocialblog.com

Thanks for comments! I've returned it.

1 Like

Re: For Comments Exchange Enter Here! by tuhamworld: 4:16am On Mar 05, 2018
questechie:

Thanks for comments! I've returned it.

Seen bro grin grin
Re: For Comments Exchange Enter Here! by Nobody: 4:28am On Mar 07, 2018
Drop your blog URL for comments exchange!

(1) (Reply)

GTA V On Linux Shows Microsoft’s Desktop Gaming Domination Is Almost Over / Punch Website At It Again / Watch Me Make $200 In 20 Minutes $200 In 20 Minutes Live Proof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.