Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,841 members, 7,831,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Vehicular Movement Will Be Restrict In Agege Area By January 4 (details) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Vehicular Movement Will Be Restrict In Agege Area By January 4 (details) (19269 Views)

Second Niger Bridge Opens To Vehicular Movements / Cows Block Road In Abuja, Disrupt Vehicular Movement (pics) / Panic As Train Derails In Agege Area Of Lagos. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vehicular Movement Will Be Restrict In Agege Area By January 4 (details) by yommynatty: 3:28pm On Jan 02, 2018
Vehicles coming from fagba are expected to link Iju Road; articulated vehicles and other vehicles have the option of turning right after Iju garrage to odejobi street which will link you to old abeokuta express way beside (NITEL)
Re: Vehicular Movement Will Be Restrict In Agege Area By January 4 (details) by buchai: 3:40pm On Jan 02, 2018
the traffic will reach ojota and it will affect those coming back from travel. I don't know they are still planning another punishment to melt on people that traveled for Christmas holidays.

1 Like

Re: Vehicular Movement Will Be Restrict In Agege Area By January 4 (details) by ArcFresky(m): 4:06pm On Jan 02, 2018
FreddyKruger:
Gov. Ambode that was probably in primary school when the vegetable Presidiot Buhari from Fulani extraction was military president has performed excellently and satisfactorily better than the daura presidiot could ever achieve in his entire lifetime. It gets clearer and clearer everyday that Buhari is a pestilential curse and a bad omen for Nigeria.

Funny thing is... you cant even say this infront of Buhari.

Many of you will come online and be ranting, while in real life, you are as timid as a mouse.
Re: Vehicular Movement Will Be Restrict In Agege Area By January 4 (details) by oluwasegun007(m): 4:06pm On Jan 02, 2018
is it only in my area LAWMA is not working....everywhere just dey smell....weydon sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vehicular Movement Will Be Restrict In Agege Area By January 4 (details) by swiperthefox: 4:28pm On Jan 02, 2018
exclusiveppGod:
The Lagos State Government says it will partially restrict vehicular movement in the Agege area from January 4, 2018.

The Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Works and Infrastructure, Olujimi Hotonu, in a statement on Monday said the move was to accelerate the ongoing construction of the Pen Cinema Flyover.

Hotonu added that there would be a complete closure of roads in the area sometimes during the construction.

He said, “However, adequate arrangements have been firmed up to mitigate the impact of the closure of the roads on motorists and residents. Traffic diversion routes have been created to ensure ease of movement along the corridor.

“The construction of the flyover embarked upon by the administration of Governor Akinwunmi Ambode is part of the continuous drive to ease traffic in the metropolis and boost the economy.”

The permanent secretary said the restriction of movement would last for between three and six months.

He said, “Vehicles coming from Ogba/Oba Ogunji, except articulated vehicles, are expected to come in through Ijaiye Low Cost Housing Estate to link Iju Road; articulated vehicles and other vehicles have the option of either turning right towards Iju Road at the Pen Cinema intersection or left towards Moshalashi Alhaja.

“Vehicles coming from Iju Road should go towards Moshalashi Alhaja or turn towards Oba Ogunji/ Ogba as the turning towards the right to the Railway crossing will remain closed.

“There will be a complete closure of the road for vehicles coming from Moshalashi Alhaja towards the Railway crossing, while vehicles coming from Moshalashi Alhaja will be expected to either move towards Iju Road or turn right towards Oba Ogunji/Ogba Road.”

Source:- http://www.exclusivepp.com.ng/vehicular-movement-will-restrict-agege-area-january-4-details-lagos-state-gov/

OP make correction on your post title. Restricted instead of restrict.
Re: Vehicular Movement Will Be Restrict In Agege Area By January 4 (details) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 02, 2018
kidman96:

Buhari is the president. An achievement no one in your family will ever achieve that.

the same applies to your family and unborn generation.
Re: Vehicular Movement Will Be Restrict In Agege Area By January 4 (details) by Edu4g(m): 5:04pm On Jan 02, 2018
Change � [color=][/color][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Vehicular Movement Will Be Restrict In Agege Area By January 4 (details) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jan 02, 2018
[s]
ArcFresky:

Funny thing is... you cant even say this infront of Buhari.

Many of you will come online and be ranting, while in real life, you are as timid as a mouse.
[/s]
Sure cuz i won't condone an audience with a certified dullardd.

1 Like

Re: Vehicular Movement Will Be Restrict In Agege Area By January 4 (details) by lollmaolol(m): 5:30pm On Jan 02, 2018
uzoclinton:
Which kind gbagaun be this eh.. this new year again...

Vehicular Movement Will Be Restrict In Agege Area By January 4

Someone should please edit this topic.

Gbagaun indeed. Replace with **restricted**
Re: Vehicular Movement Will Be Restrict In Agege Area By January 4 (details) by nwoke37: 6:19pm On Jan 02, 2018
Meanwhile, Ambode has started 911 emergency service in Lagos!!
Check it out below...
https://www.nairaland.com/4265204/lagos-gets-911-service
Re: Vehicular Movement Will Be Restrict In Agege Area By January 4 (details) by Lomprico2: 8:13pm On Jan 02, 2018
grin
Re: Vehicular Movement Will Be Restrict In Agege Area By January 4 (details) by Pavarottii(m): 9:25pm On Jan 02, 2018
leksmedia:
The way Lagos is going , if Nigeria doesnt catch up with it, in 10 years time, Lagos Insfrastructure and Budget might surpass that of Nigeria as a whole.Other state Governors needs to wake up and start making their states an investment hub.

for your website design visit www.leksmediaconcept.com or call 08173091370
Like it was ambode that made Lagos an investment hub
Re: Vehicular Movement Will Be Restrict In Agege Area By January 4 (details) by thesicilian: 9:38pm On Jan 02, 2018
FreddyKruger:
Gov. Ambode that was probably in primary school when the vegetable Presidiot Buhari from Fulani extraction was military president has performed excellently and satisfactorily better than the daura presidiot could ever achieve in his entire lifetime. It gets clearer and clearer everyday that Buhari is a pestilential curse and a bad omen for Nigeria.
Never seen so many insults in one sentence before.
Re: Vehicular Movement Will Be Restrict In Agege Area By January 4 (details) by Ahsad: 9:49pm On Jan 02, 2018
FreddyKruger:

Imagine! some dullard who never reach voting age sef will come in social media and keep ranting rubbish when most of them never leave their papa aoz to solve any prob oo

most of them never vote during d election period oo
please tell me if you vote out Buhari who would u put there Jonathan or Atiku

I just sit and laugh untop ur stupidity

you think stubborn over 180m different mentality pple is able to control especially when their orientation has been twisted
Re: Vehicular Movement Will Be Restrict In Agege Area By January 4 (details) by Ahsad: 9:49pm On Jan 02, 2018
FreddyKruger:

Imagine! some dullard who never reach voting age sef will come on social media and keep ranting rubbish when most of them never leave their papa aoz to solve any prob oo

I just sit and laugh untop ur stupidity and d level of ur ignorance

you think stubborn over 180m different mentality pple is able to control especially when their orientation has been twisted
Re: Vehicular Movement Will Be Restrict In Agege Area By January 4 (details) by Nobody: 12:25am On Jan 03, 2018
[s]
Ahsad:

Imagine! some dullard who never reach voting age sef will come on social media and keep ranting rubbish when most of them never leave their papa aoz to solve any prob oo

I just sit and laugh untop ur stupidity and d level of ur ignorance

[/s]
I marvel at your belligerent stupidity

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uk Visa Renewal/nigerian Passport Renewal / Nigerian Man Dies Aboard Plane That Landed In Houston. / Osogbo-Kwara State Boundary Road: Governor Adeleke Mobilizes Contractor to site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.