Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,134 members, 7,860,073 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:47 AM

The Mafians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Mafians (721 Views)

Buhari Should Beware Of The Nigeria Mafians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Mafians by Dandas: 2:34pm On Apr 07, 2010
Ehhh N'landers,
What do u guys think about these cabinets, Don't u think ur parents deserve to be appointed? what is happening to ur parents where were they when these people are getting the connections. I feel bad each time i see the same set of people ruling for the past yrs, MY ANNOYANCE IS THAT, THEY ARE THE SAME MAFIANs of the GOOD OLD dayz, Infact i no wan talk again

Re: The Mafians by EmperorOlu: 3:03pm On Apr 07, 2010
^^My brother, thank you for this information. Can you please contact me here : ravenlag@yahoo.com

I will appreciate it if you can send me more photos of corrupt office holders in Nigeria. I will also appreciate it if you can send me their addresses work with a network of Nigerians in Diaspora who are taking out some of these guys. We need good Intel which will help us get to these people. We have been after Ibori for a while but the guy is a sneaky rat, always disappearing at the last minute.

We don't believe in the justice system ,we believe in jungle justice. Please respond, your input is needed.
Re: The Mafians by invisible2(m): 4:23pm On Apr 07, 2010
^^^ since you cannot quench common Ibori, go siddon for dust bin.
Re: The Mafians by sojjy: 11:21pm On Apr 07, 2010
invisible!:

Where are the mafia?
Re: The Mafians by PapaBrowne(m): 1:07am On Apr 08, 2010
invisible!:

You are using the word common to describe Ibori! That guy is a smart rat oh!!

(1) (Reply)

Ibori Might Be Innocent Afterall, Read Alamieyeseigha's Story / Obama May Visit Nigeria Soon / Xenophobic Attacks After The World Cup?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.