Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,608 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

Things You Must Know About Edible Mushrooms in Nigeria this year - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Things You Must Know About Edible Mushrooms in Nigeria this year (1531 Views)

I Need A Cassava stick that Is Poisonous To Cow But Edible For Consumption / Where You Can Find Edible Mushrooms In Nigeria / 7 Things You Must Know Before Going To Cucumber Farming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things You Must Know About Edible Mushrooms in Nigeria this year by rotybarry: 7:36am On Jan 02, 2018
Do you know mushroom production and consumption is one area of agriculture that hasn't been fully explored over the years
Instead of crowding in a fully developed agribusiness niche which is now resulting gluts, stiff competition, and market monopolization, Let us join forces together and move for massive production and consumption is of mushrooms at home.

Different species of mushrooms and mushroom spawn is being imported into Nigeria from different companies in Europe daily, the mushroom niche also has various value chains that can be tapped to make huge profit, some of the value chains are:
1. Spawn Production
2. Mushrooms Cultivation
3. Mushroom Processing
4. Mushrooms Marketing
I just have to keep it simple and brief else the list is endless.

The highly loaded nutritional and medicinal benefits of mushrooms makes it stand out amongst other crops. Gone are the days when you didn't eat shrooms because you weren't sure of always getting it from the wild, it is now available at home close to you just like catfish and other agro-products.

If you need more information on any of the niches, including where to buy mushrooms at any state or location you are, consultation and training of any kind, feel free to call in
08126678769 or email chrisbkrotimi@gmail.com
I wouldn't stop until mushroom niche is fully established and popularized in this country.

THE PICTURE BELOW WILL SAY THE REST, PLEASE JOIN IN THIS CAMPAIGN, POST THIS PIX ANY AND EVERYWHERE INCLUDING ALL SOCIAL MEDIA, LET'S DEVELOP OUR AGRI-WORLD AT HOME, TILL EVERY HOUSEHOLD ENJOYS THE NUTRITIONAL AND MEDICINAL BENEFITS OF MUSHROOMS PRODUCED AT HOME ORGANICALLY, THEREBY PRESERVING OUR FUTURE.
Re: Things You Must Know About Edible Mushrooms in Nigeria this year by rotybarry: 7:37am On Jan 02, 2018
Let the campaign begin
Re: Things You Must Know About Edible Mushrooms in Nigeria this year by rotybarry: 2:43pm On Jan 02, 2018
rotybarry:
Let the campaign begin
Re: Things You Must Know About Edible Mushrooms in Nigeria this year by rotybarry: 3:40pm On Jan 03, 2018

Re: Things You Must Know About Edible Mushrooms in Nigeria this year by rotybarry: 3:41pm On Jan 03, 2018
more pictures loading

Re: Things You Must Know About Edible Mushrooms in Nigeria this year by rotybarry: 7:23am On Jan 04, 2018
For more, you can reach me on 08126678769 or email chrisbkrotimi@gmail.com
Re: Things You Must Know About Edible Mushrooms in Nigeria this year by rotybarry: 8:36am On Jan 08, 2018
join the trane people, do mushrooms, eat mushrooms.... it pays
Re: Things You Must Know About Edible Mushrooms in Nigeria this year by TFeminist(f): 5:13am On Jan 09, 2018
I want 1 set. Up on my home.
Re: Things You Must Know About Edible Mushrooms in Nigeria this year by ashpanez: 8:13pm On Jan 12, 2018
where can one sell mushroom. And is it perishable ? can it be produced on an open land space
Re: Things You Must Know About Edible Mushrooms in Nigeria this year by rotybarry: 8:26pm On Jan 18, 2018
ashpanez:
where can one sell mushroom. And is it perishable ? can it be produced on an open land space

From households to supermarkets to restaurants to hotels.....the list is endless. Its actually perishable and isn't cultivated on an open land space.
Re: Things You Must Know About Edible Mushrooms in Nigeria this year by rotybarry: 8:27pm On Jan 18, 2018
TFeminist:
I want 1 set. Up on my home.
You can reach me so as to guide you on what you need to do
Re: Things You Must Know About Edible Mushrooms in Nigeria this year by rotybarry: 4:45pm On Jan 29, 2018
Still in business
Re: Things You Must Know About Edible Mushrooms in Nigeria this year by Hamiynola: 1:00pm On Jan 31, 2018
I also cultivate mushrooms in two rooms but am having problem with selling my mushrooms and also I will wish to learn spawn production ... tnx

Re: Things You Must Know About Edible Mushrooms in Nigeria this year by rotybarry: 4:17pm On Apr 02, 2018
Are you thinking of what Agribusiness to embark on this year?
Are you thinking of where to invest your funds for good returns?
Think Edible Mushrooms Production, its way to go, let's join hands together to revolutionize Mushrooms farming
Re: Things You Must Know About Edible Mushrooms in Nigeria this year by rotybarry: 4:18pm On Apr 02, 2018
Hamiynola:
I also cultivate mushrooms in two rooms but am having problem with selling my mushrooms and also I will wish to learn spawn production ... tnx
Kindly send me a mail.
Thanks
Re: Things You Must Know About Edible Mushrooms in Nigeria this year by rotybarry: 6:44am On Jan 09, 2019
Happy New Year Great people
Re: Things You Must Know About Edible Mushrooms in Nigeria this year by mayorA(f): 9:01pm On Jul 28, 2021
Goodday all. Please where can I get Woodear, shiitake and other variants of mushrooms asides from oyster.

Location, Lagos.

(1) (Reply)

Cost Of Setting Up A 10 Acres Of Oil Palm Plantation In Nigeria / High Profitable And Cool Farming Business That You Can Start At Home / Drying Sardine Fishes By Microwave Drying Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.