Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,302 members, 7,822,495 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Huddah Monroe: "No Man Wanna Be My Ex, I Got That African Sauce" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Huddah Monroe: "No Man Wanna Be My Ex, I Got That African Sauce" (35958 Views)

I Hate That African Pastors Use Fear To Convince People - Uti Nwachukwu / '' I Don't Wanna Be Single Anymore'' - Onyii Alex Cries Out / “stop Listening To Nigerian Music” – Huddah Monroe Tells Other African Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Huddah Monroe: "No Man Wanna Be My Ex, I Got That African Sauce" by Wolexdey(m): 2:19pm On Jan 02, 2018
Her Body... Her Private Company!
Re: Huddah Monroe: "No Man Wanna Be My Ex, I Got That African Sauce" by Espada10: 2:19pm On Jan 02, 2018
lacemose:
Ex big brother star and kenyan socialite, Huddah Monroe has just posted that no man want to be her ex, giving credit to her saucy body, see her caption
My Body is still intact! No man wanna be my
EX! Small and saucy! I got that African Sauce!
#StarGal #SmallBadTing #BadderThanMost”

Source:
http://dailyhappeningblog..co.ke/2018/01/no-man-wanna-be-my-ex-i-got-that.html?m=1

the only difference between this girl and our nairaland slayqueens like makydebbie, is that she is more beautiful and more expensive
Re: Huddah Monroe: "No Man Wanna Be My Ex, I Got That African Sauce" by tooclean(m): 2:22pm On Jan 02, 2018
if nobi say I know say you b mumu, I for call you mumu but any way kontinue
Re: Huddah Monroe: "No Man Wanna Be My Ex, I Got That African Sauce" by fishbone123(m): 2:22pm On Jan 02, 2018
Shakushaku1:

Wizkid don chop am sinceeeeeee

u must be lieing!!!!!!.... how can wizkid chop this 1 and still dey do yanga like say she is virgin.... anyway, like how much will it cost me to chop my own too
Re: Huddah Monroe: "No Man Wanna Be My Ex, I Got That African Sauce" by phoenix17(m): 2:30pm On Jan 02, 2018
i will be the ex that gave you the sex you never wanna leave
Re: Huddah Monroe: "No Man Wanna Be My Ex, I Got That African Sauce" by holluphemydavid(m): 2:34pm On Jan 02, 2018
cerowo:
That's a big lie.
No matter how cute or sexy you are as a gal or guy, there's someone out there tired of u.
She's jst saying that to attracts men folks. Lol
well said
Re: Huddah Monroe: "No Man Wanna Be My Ex, I Got That African Sauce" by holluphemydavid(m): 2:37pm On Jan 02, 2018
big brother Naija will soon start end of dis month,Nairaland go get different thread abt d new housemate soon
Re: Huddah Monroe: "No Man Wanna Be My Ex, I Got That African Sauce" by Odianose13(m): 2:48pm On Jan 02, 2018
lacemose:
Ex big brother star and kenyan socialite, Huddah Monroe has just posted that no man want to be her ex, giving credit to her saucy body, see her caption
My Body is still intact! No man wanna be my
EX! Small and saucy! I got that African Sauce!
#StarGal #SmallBadTing #BadderThanMost”

Source:
http://dailyhappeningblog..co.ke/2018/01/no-man-wanna-be-my-ex-i-got-that.html?m=1

You still carry yeye post dey enter 2018? Wetin dey......

Re: Huddah Monroe: "No Man Wanna Be My Ex, I Got That African Sauce" by godofuck231: 2:55pm On Jan 02, 2018
MetroBaba1:

You Dey Mind Her..

If You Like Beautiful Like What I Don't Know, If You Misbehave, You're Gone For Life. I'm Principled!!

All these babe's when their families de live inside fowl cage houses ,go come online de form Porsche,

Re: Huddah Monroe: "No Man Wanna Be My Ex, I Got That African Sauce" by godofuck231: 2:56pm On Jan 02, 2018
MetroBaba1:

You Dey Mind Her..

If You Like Beautiful Like What I Don't Know, If You Misbehave, You're Gone For Life. I'm Principled!!

All these babe's when their families de live inside fowl cage houses ,go come online de form Porsche, may god strike ur false coloured asses with lightning

Re: Huddah Monroe: "No Man Wanna Be My Ex, I Got That African Sauce" by yomskid: 2:59pm On Jan 02, 2018
Sweet yoga winkSweet yoga
Re: Huddah Monroe: "No Man Wanna Be My Ex, I Got That African Sauce" by Jerryojozy(m): 2:59pm On Jan 02, 2018
phemocheee:

You are not the only one missing him. Mods, please release him from whichever prison you locked him in. There are some folks that open useless threads like this one just to read his comments.
Mod release NwaAmaikpe from prison ooo

Genius J
Re: Huddah Monroe: "No Man Wanna Be My Ex, I Got That African Sauce" by Tonytonex(m): 3:35pm On Jan 02, 2018
Partnerbiz:
where is nwamaikpe.....
Uwarka
Re: Huddah Monroe: "No Man Wanna Be My Ex, I Got That African Sauce" by tallskinnyperv(m): 3:41pm On Jan 02, 2018
cerowo:
That's a big lie.
No matter how cute or sexy you are as a gal or guy, there's someone out there tired of u.
follow me. wanna pm u somtin important
Re: Huddah Monroe: "No Man Wanna Be My Ex, I Got That African Sauce" by tallskinnyperv(m): 3:44pm On Jan 02, 2018
Espada10:
the only difference between this girl and our nairaland slayqueens like makydebbie, is that she is more beautiful and more expensive
wanna suck that makydebbie bweast soo bad angry
Re: Huddah Monroe: "No Man Wanna Be My Ex, I Got That African Sauce" by missbestie: 4:12pm On Jan 02, 2018
MetroBaba1:

You Dey Mind Her..

really?
Re: Huddah Monroe: "No Man Wanna Be My Ex, I Got That African Sauce" by Youngboss101: 4:21pm On Jan 02, 2018
She never see my body na iim mek
Re: Huddah Monroe: "No Man Wanna Be My Ex, I Got That African Sauce" by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 02, 2018
Even JayZ cheated on Beyonce.
Re: Huddah Monroe: "No Man Wanna Be My Ex, I Got That African Sauce" by harrisonford001: 5:19pm On Jan 02, 2018
you no bad reach my Soweto babes!
Re: Huddah Monroe: "No Man Wanna Be My Ex, I Got That African Sauce" by Espada10: 5:38pm On Jan 02, 2018
tallskinnyperv:
wanna suck that makydebbie bweast soo bad angry
why would i do that...maybe you want to but not me....I honestly, just find all her slaying on nairaland kinda amusing ..it is not even about her photo shop picture that got all the low self esteem guys jumping up and dowm ( which i still find funny)...it started way before...she tackled me out of no where and I gave it back to her ..maybe she thought I was one of those nairaland guys that asslick her black, smelly ass so bad that always make her average self feel entitled...and it is not just her ..I don't take it easy on any female or male that trys any nonsense with me.
Re: Huddah Monroe: "No Man Wanna Be My Ex, I Got That African Sauce" by MetroBaba1(m): 6:04pm On Jan 02, 2018
missbestie:
really?

That Is My Life. I Don Big Pass Nonsense.
Re: Huddah Monroe: "No Man Wanna Be My Ex, I Got That African Sauce" by tallskinnyperv(m): 6:04pm On Jan 02, 2018
Espada10:
why would i do that...maybe you want to but not me....I honestly, just find all her slaying on nairaland kinda amusing ..it is not even about her photo shop picture that got all the low self esteem guys jumping up and dowm ( which i still find funny)...it started way before...she tackled me out of no where and I gave it back to her ..maybe she thought I was one of those nairaland guys that asslick her black, smelly ass so bad that always make her average self feel entitled...and it is not just her ..I don't take it easy on any female or male that trys any nonsense with me.
lol@ black smelly ass..u right tho
Re: Huddah Monroe: "No Man Wanna Be My Ex, I Got That African Sauce" by Paulosky1900: 7:48pm On Jan 02, 2018
MetroBaba1:

You Dey Mind Her..

I hail you brother
I STAND WITH YOU

1 Like

Re: Huddah Monroe: "No Man Wanna Be My Ex, I Got That African Sauce" by effiong2017: 11:29pm On Jan 02, 2018
Martin0:

Waow grin
olosho in action
Re: Huddah Monroe: "No Man Wanna Be My Ex, I Got That African Sauce" by Martin0(m): 11:31pm On Jan 02, 2018
effiong2017:
olosho in action
b
If dem girls hear that word for ya mouth ehgrin
Re: Huddah Monroe: "No Man Wanna Be My Ex, I Got That African Sauce" by gentleedu(m): 3:56am On Jan 03, 2018
Purebeerry:
why dem never marry you?
ask am ooo, she thinks guys send beauty for marriage
Re: Huddah Monroe: "No Man Wanna Be My Ex, I Got That African Sauce" by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 03, 2018
cerowo:
That's a big lie.
hmmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Ayoola Ayoola's Girlfriend, The Entire Love Of His Life (pix) / DJ Cuppy Gives Scholarship To Young Girl She Met At Pepsi Photoshoot / BBNAIJA PERE Posted Mum And Younger Sister.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.