Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,306 members, 7,815,558 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Eniola Badmus' Dog Stolen, Promises N200k Reward To Founder - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eniola Badmus' Dog Stolen, Promises N200k Reward To Founder (33658 Views)

Eniola Badmus And Sophia Momodu In War Of Words Because Of Food (Photos) / Davido At Eniola Badmus' 34th Birthday Dinner (Photo) / Eniola Badmus: "I Am Not 40 Years, I Am 34" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eniola Badmus' Dog Stolen, Promises N200k Reward To Founder by wink2015(m): 2:17pm On Jan 02, 2018
sinaj:
Let her ask her Calabar neigbour

So Calabar and Akwa Ibom people like DOG MEAT too much!

Its is okay!
Re: Eniola Badmus' Dog Stolen, Promises N200k Reward To Founder by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 02, 2018
Yea its a cute kind of small dog
Thegeneralqueen:
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy Dog nkita lol

Lemme chiefpiiko your presence is needed here did you see enoila nkita
Re: Eniola Badmus' Dog Stolen, Promises N200k Reward To Founder by tooclean(m): 2:19pm On Jan 02, 2018
madam if you want new boyfriend tell us nor use dog cover face dey shell number abeg
Re: Eniola Badmus' Dog Stolen, Promises N200k Reward To Founder by leocollins(m): 2:20pm On Jan 02, 2018
sinaj:
Let her ask her Calabar neigbour

go and ask ur village people where the kept your brain dis new year...peculiar idiot.
Re: Eniola Badmus' Dog Stolen, Promises N200k Reward To Founder by Thegeneralqueen(f): 2:21pm On Jan 02, 2018
ChiefPiiko:
Yea its a cute kind of small dog
Please chief return it to her she's been crying for days now........ chief please don't spoil my reputation because of nkita biko

#sugardaddy
Re: Eniola Badmus' Dog Stolen, Promises N200k Reward To Founder by firstclassmumu: 2:23pm On Jan 02, 2018
Here is the Dog

Re: Eniola Badmus' Dog Stolen, Promises N200k Reward To Founder by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 02, 2018
Lool I don't have it, I am giving out my dog next month sef. need to move to a smaller house cry cry
Thegeneralqueen:
Please chief return it to her she's been crying for days now........ chief please don't spoil my reputation because of nkita biko

#sugardaddy
Re: Eniola Badmus' Dog Stolen, Promises N200k Reward To Founder by Thegeneralqueen(f): 2:30pm On Jan 02, 2018
ChiefPiiko:
Lool I don't have it, I am giving out my dog next month sef. need to move to a smaller house cry cry
Why giving out that dog chief what happened to your present house.....isza big house big enough for me and Eva biko chief e mei mu efele nebem ndu madu nur

#sugardaddy
Re: Eniola Badmus' Dog Stolen, Promises N200k Reward To Founder by Harrynight(m): 2:34pm On Jan 02, 2018
a dog that could be stolen, is that one a dog
Re: Eniola Badmus' Dog Stolen, Promises N200k Reward To Founder by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 02, 2018
I am moving to an apartment that is not gated, I have never been a fan of big spaces, just something small but squeaky clean. Pray for oluwa to pick my call so we will enjoy together
Thegeneralqueen:
Why giving out that dog chief what happened to your present house.....isza big house big enough for me and Eva biko chief e mei mu efele nebem ndu madu nur

#sugardaddy
Re: Eniola Badmus' Dog Stolen, Promises N200k Reward To Founder by sinaj(f): 2:34pm On Jan 02, 2018
leocollins:

go and ask ur village people where the kept your brain dis new year...peculiar idiot.
Its to early to start making grammatic error.
Re: Eniola Badmus' Dog Stolen, Promises N200k Reward To Founder by NEIGHBOUR(m): 2:35pm On Jan 02, 2018
Partnerbiz:
post picture of d dog now abi na ekuke?

Seems nwamaikpe has travelled..

Dat is the picture of d dog u are seeing there or how can she post her pics only without d pics of the missing dog.
Re: Eniola Badmus' Dog Stolen, Promises N200k Reward To Founder by Thegeneralqueen(f): 2:38pm On Jan 02, 2018
ChiefPiiko:
I am moving to an apartment that is not gated, I have never been a fan of big spaces, just something small but squeaky clean. Pray for oluwa to pick my call so we will enjoy together
Oluwa please pick chiefpiiko's call so he can keep up to his sugar daddy responsibilities I can't afford to lose him.......especially now that things are hard..... and all these young guys don't want to spend again...... except sugar daddies

#sugardaddy

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus' Dog Stolen, Promises N200k Reward To Founder by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jan 02, 2018
Amen
Thegeneralqueen:
Oluwa please pick chiefpiiko's call so he can keep up to his sugar daddy responsibilities I can't afford to lose him.......especially now that things are hard..... and all these young guys don't want to spend again...... except sugar daddies

#sugardaddy

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus' Dog Stolen, Promises N200k Reward To Founder by godofuck231: 2:44pm On Jan 02, 2018
metronaija5:
Nollywood actress ,Eniola Badmus has revealed her famous dog ,Cavali jas been stolen .She is promising a 200k reward to whoever finds it.

http://www.metronaija.ng/eniola-badmus-cries-stolen-famous-dog-stolenpromises-200k-reward/

It's not a dog, because a rottweiler will not get stollen like a toy,so she better get a fog to protect her from being kidnapped than for it to get missing itself
Re: Eniola Badmus' Dog Stolen, Promises N200k Reward To Founder by Achor1111(m): 2:47pm On Jan 02, 2018
is like is not the dog but rather the person who posted her pics.
Re: Eniola Badmus' Dog Stolen, Promises N200k Reward To Founder by Thegeneralqueen(f): 2:48pm On Jan 02, 2018
ChiefPiiko:
Amen
Felt some relief

#sugardaddy

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus' Dog Stolen, Promises N200k Reward To Founder by Achor1111(m): 2:49pm On Jan 02, 2018
metronaija5:
Nollywood actress ,Eniola Badmus has revealed her famous dog ,Cavali jas been stolen .She is promising a 200k reward to whoever finds it.

http://www.metronaija.ng/eniola-badmus-cries-stolen-famous-dog-stolenpromises-200k-reward/

what does the dog does to attract #200k?
just asking oooo
Re: Eniola Badmus' Dog Stolen, Promises N200k Reward To Founder by 7abibi(m): 2:58pm On Jan 02, 2018
pekus? grin
EmekaBlue:
That dog dey service her i guess
Re: Eniola Badmus' Dog Stolen, Promises N200k Reward To Founder by djoey89: 3:06pm On Jan 02, 2018
i dont understand what she means by "famous" dog, even Mzkizz(that i know o) that is a human being was bounced after doing mogbo moya. i dont know your dog aunty.
Re: Eniola Badmus' Dog Stolen, Promises N200k Reward To Founder by sauceEEP(m): 3:06pm On Jan 02, 2018
sinaj:

Its to early to start making grammatic error.
angry
Re: Eniola Badmus' Dog Stolen, Promises N200k Reward To Founder by prince049(m): 3:19pm On Jan 02, 2018
firstclassmumu:
Here is the Dog
All four of them ?
Re: Eniola Badmus' Dog Stolen, Promises N200k Reward To Founder by OyinO: 3:20pm On Jan 02, 2018
It's very clear that no dog is missing. Rather, popularity is missing. If popularity is not missing, then Madam, you're the missing dog!
Re: Eniola Badmus' Dog Stolen, Promises N200k Reward To Founder by streetfabulous: 3:21pm On Jan 02, 2018
Is that the picture of the dog? It's a very big one.
Re: Eniola Badmus' Dog Stolen, Promises N200k Reward To Founder by EmekaBlue(m): 3:59pm On Jan 02, 2018
7abibi:
pekus? grin
sure
Re: Eniola Badmus' Dog Stolen, Promises N200k Reward To Founder by greatbrian(m): 4:11pm On Jan 02, 2018
Partnerbiz:
why did the dog allow itself to be stolen?

Is it really a good dog worth 200k?

Its not about the dogs worth its about the dogs love
Re: Eniola Badmus' Dog Stolen, Promises N200k Reward To Founder by toprealman: 5:08pm On Jan 02, 2018
Have you found that your missing "famous " bra?
Re: Eniola Badmus' Dog Stolen, Promises N200k Reward To Founder by Orpe7(m): 5:10pm On Jan 02, 2018
Drug abi na something wey worth more than 5mil dollars dey inside the dog belle ni?
200k for common bingo
Oga madam go find another dog buy dis one don dey inside nsebong belle grin
Re: Eniola Badmus' Dog Stolen, Promises N200k Reward To Founder by kcspincy: 6:15pm On Jan 02, 2018
IS THERE ANY AKWA-IBOM MAN LIVING CLOSE BY
Re: Eniola Badmus' Dog Stolen, Promises N200k Reward To Founder by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 02, 2018
Please try and shed some weight this 2018, even if Na surgery, follow tonto dikeh.
Re: Eniola Badmus' Dog Stolen, Promises N200k Reward To Founder by donnaD(f): 6:39pm On Jan 02, 2018
intresting.
Re: Eniola Badmus' Dog Stolen, Promises N200k Reward To Founder by kenoz(m): 7:54pm On Jan 02, 2018
Where is the dog's picture ??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sola Sobowale, Eucharia Anunobi, Gloria Anozie, Jennifer Eliogu, Rechael Okonkwo / Chacha Eke And Austin Faani Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary / Banky W And His Friends On A Bachelor's Trip To Punta Cana (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.