Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,101 members, 7,814,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

You Buy, I Ship and Deliver from Usa To Nigeria, Ebay @495/$ - Technology Market (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / You Buy, I Ship and Deliver from Usa To Nigeria, Ebay @495/$ (170246 Views)

Buy/ship From USA, INDIA, CHINA To NIGERIA. Ebay, Amazon,ALIBABA, INDIAMART.COM. / We BUY/SHIP From USA To Nigeria. Ebay, Amazon and other USA sites. / You Buy, We Ship & Deliver From UK & USA To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (228) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Buy, I Ship and Deliver from Usa To Nigeria, Ebay @495/$ by mex551(m): 5:50am On Oct 22, 2018
Hello Temi,

Good work you are doing here. I have a question. I needed to get some laundry equipments from USA (eBay) like washing machines, and dryer. I want to know whether you still do consolidated ocean shipping because you can't use freight because of the weight. What are your price per kg/lb. what is the time frame.
Re: You Buy, I Ship and Deliver from Usa To Nigeria, Ebay @495/$ by obosirow: 11:09am On Oct 22, 2018
smiley
Re: You Buy, I Ship and Deliver from Usa To Nigeria, Ebay @495/$ by temitimx19(m): 12:38pm On Oct 22, 2018
mex551:
Hello Temi,

Good work you are doing here. I have a question. I needed to get some laundry equipments from USA (eBay) like washing machines, and dryer. I want to know whether you still do consolidated ocean shipping because you can't use freight because of the weight. What are your price per kg/lb. what is the time frame.
good day, kindly contact my signature for more details. thanks
Re: You Buy, I Ship and Deliver from Usa To Nigeria, Ebay @495/$ by temitimx19(m): 5:35pm On Oct 22, 2018
keep your orders coming grin
Re: You Buy, I Ship and Deliver from Usa To Nigeria, Ebay @495/$ by temitimx19(m): 7:42pm On Oct 22, 2018
keep your orders coming cheesy

Re: You Buy, I Ship and Deliver from Usa To Nigeria, Ebay @495/$ by mikayel(m): 3:39pm On Oct 23, 2018
Impressed with your service
Ordered for 3 items, which i have received. Keep up the good work. Will surely recommend you to friends.

2 Likes

Re: You Buy, I Ship and Deliver from Usa To Nigeria, Ebay @495/$ by temitimx19(m): 3:42pm On Oct 23, 2018
mikayel:
Ordered for 3 items, which i have received. Keep up the good work. Will surely recommend you to friends.
Thanks for ur patronage and patience bro.. Am so grateful for your positive feedback.. I promise to serve you better
Re: You Buy, I Ship and Deliver from Usa To Nigeria, Ebay @495/$ by Zieina(f): 8:15pm On Oct 23, 2018
mikayel:

Great guy. Besides the fact that his rates are low compared to the one that charges 310 per dollar, he charged me next to nothing for shipping. I'm glad I brought my "little" business to him.

1 Like

Re: You Buy, I Ship and Deliver from Usa To Nigeria, Ebay @495/$ by temitimx19(m): 10:33pm On Oct 23, 2018
Zieina:

Great guy. Besides the fact that his rates are low compared to the one that charges 310 per dollar, he charged me next to nothing for shipping. I'm glad I brought my "little" business to him.
Thanks alot for ur patronage and patience. I promise to serve you better..

1 Like

Re: You Buy, I Ship and Deliver from Usa To Nigeria, Ebay @495/$ by temitimx19(m): 10:34pm On Oct 23, 2018
keep your orders coming grin

Re: You Buy, I Ship and Deliver from Usa To Nigeria, Ebay @495/$ by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 24, 2018
I don't know wether all this people giving good reviews have actually patronize this pathetic organization or they're just fake profiles.... Because I had the worst experience of my life with this dude called temidayo ogunniyi[b][/b]
Re: You Buy, I Ship and Deliver from Usa To Nigeria, Ebay @495/$ by temitimx19(m): 1:13pm On Oct 24, 2018
segunmelvin:
I don't know wether all this people giving good reviews have actually patronize this pathetic organization or they're just fake profiles.... Because I had the worst experience of my life with this dudeb][/b]
we all have have crazy experiences with ppl. Am in Kaduna stranded for 3 days because of this curfew, you called me and u are shouting at me as if I stole ur money, the delivery guy number was switched off, instead of you to calm down, you were shouting at me.
I don't like taking clients money because many of them have a way of pushing you around.
You gave me no choice but to offer u are refund, I have refunded your money since yesterday and you confirmed that u have seen it.
Am sorry for the inconveniences, your item is still available incase u want it. The delivery guy will deliver it for free if u want.
Re: You Buy, I Ship and Deliver from Usa To Nigeria, Ebay @495/$ by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 24, 2018
temitimx19:

we all have have crazy experiences with ppl. Am in Kaduna stranded for 3 days because of this curfew, you called me and u are shouting at me as if I stole ur money, the delivery guy number was switched off, instead of you to calm down, you were shouting at me.
I don't like taking clients money because many of them have a way of pushing you around.
You gave me no choice but to offer u are refund, I have refunded your money since yesterday and you confirmed that u have seen it.
Am sorry for the inconveniences, your item is still available incase u want it. The delivery guy will deliver it for free if u want.
Am supposed to keep calm you gave a number and told me to stop disturbing you and call the number I called the number for directions that one said he isn’t around that one said he isn’t around and gave me another persons number and the person is his brother called the number which happened to be switched off.....called you to tell you all this .....Na so your head spark you don show yourself if am to show my own sef too.....I for tell the delivery guy to come deliver for my hood beat am blue black and collect item without paying ......anyways keep the item I lost interest after receiving my refund ....nairaland entrepreneurs won’t stop showing how crazy they can be
Re: You Buy, I Ship and Deliver from Usa To Nigeria, Ebay @495/$ by temitimx19(m): 5:03pm On Oct 24, 2018
segunmelvin:

Am supposed to keep calm you gave a number and told me to stop disturbing you and call the number I called the number for directions that one said he isn’t around that one said he isn’t around and gave me another persons number and the person is his brother called the number which happened to be switched off.....called you to tell you all this .....Na so your head spark you don show yourself if am to show my own sef too.....I for tell the delivery guy to come deliver for my hood beat am blue black and collect item without paying ......anyways keep the item I lost interest after receiving my refund ....nairaland entrepreneurs won’t stop showing how crazy they can be
ok. sorry for the inconveniences. thanks
Re: You Buy, I Ship and Deliver from Usa To Nigeria, Ebay @495/$ by M17CXi: 8:24pm On Oct 24, 2018
Timitimx is a Great man

Keep it up Bro"
Maya

2 Likes

Re: You Buy, I Ship and Deliver from Usa To Nigeria, Ebay @495/$ by temitimx19(m): 9:40pm On Oct 24, 2018
M17CXi:
Timitimx is a Great man

Keep it up Bro"
Maya
Thanks bro.. wink
Re: You Buy, I Ship and Deliver from Usa To Nigeria, Ebay @495/$ by temitimx19(m): 9:41pm On Oct 24, 2018
keep your orders coming cheesy

Re: You Buy, I Ship and Deliver from Usa To Nigeria, Ebay @495/$ by temitimx19(m): 10:58pm On Oct 24, 2018
keep your orders coming smiley

Re: You Buy, I Ship and Deliver from Usa To Nigeria, Ebay @495/$ by temitimx19(m): 11:53pm On Oct 24, 2018
keep your orders grin

Re: You Buy, I Ship and Deliver from Usa To Nigeria, Ebay @495/$ by temitimx19(m): 4:13pm On Oct 25, 2018
Keep your orders coming... We're ready to serve you
Re: You Buy, I Ship and Deliver from Usa To Nigeria, Ebay @495/$ by temitimx19(m): 11:05pm On Oct 25, 2018
keep your orders coming smiley grin

Re: You Buy, I Ship and Deliver from Usa To Nigeria, Ebay @495/$ by Teetol: 8:27am On Oct 26, 2018
Please can have your whatsapp number? I want to place an order.
Re: You Buy, I Ship and Deliver from Usa To Nigeria, Ebay @495/$ by temitimx19(m): 12:26pm On Oct 26, 2018
Teetol:
Please can have your whatsapp number? I want to place an order.
just hit my signature it or profile it will refer you to my whatsapp number.. thanks
Re: You Buy, I Ship and Deliver from Usa To Nigeria, Ebay @495/$ by Smartslim17: 2:10pm On Oct 26, 2018
Re: You Buy, I Ship and Deliver from Usa To Nigeria, Ebay @495/$ by Smartslim17: 2:10pm On Oct 26, 2018
Re: You Buy, I Ship and Deliver from Usa To Nigeria, Ebay @495/$ by sharks776(m): 6:58pm On Oct 26, 2018
Thank you so much, I received my items in good time and good condition. Looking forward to doing more business with you

1 Like

Re: You Buy, I Ship and Deliver from Usa To Nigeria, Ebay @495/$ by temitimx19(m): 7:02pm On Oct 26, 2018
sharks776:
Thank you so much, I received my items in good time and good condition. Looking forward to doing more business with you
Thanks for your patronage boss, promise to serve you better.
Re: You Buy, I Ship and Deliver from Usa To Nigeria, Ebay @495/$ by temitimx19(m): 10:05pm On Oct 26, 2018
keep your orders coming smiley

Re: You Buy, I Ship and Deliver from Usa To Nigeria, Ebay @495/$ by meks007(m): 9:03am On Oct 27, 2018
Re: You Buy, I Ship and Deliver from Usa To Nigeria, Ebay @495/$ by temitimx19(m): 11:28am On Oct 27, 2018
Re: You Buy, I Ship and Deliver from Usa To Nigeria, Ebay @495/$ by flexispy: 2:54pm On Oct 27, 2018
Re: You Buy, I Ship and Deliver from Usa To Nigeria, Ebay @495/$ by meks007(m): 6:14pm On Oct 27, 2018
temitimx19:
good morning. I don't buy Tvs, thanks
okay

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (228) (Reply)

Sell Your Itunes Gift Card Here (We Buy iTunes Gift Cards) / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.