Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

My Grace Testimony : Recurring Nightmare Stopped, Enjoying Absolute Peace - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Grace Testimony : Recurring Nightmare Stopped, Enjoying Absolute Peace (7608 Views)

Bribe My Angels, If You Want My Grace To Work For You- Pastor To Members (Video) / Grace Testimony From South Africa : No Longer Living Promiscuous Lifestyle / Delivered From 20-Year Drug Addiction: Grace Testimony From United States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Grace Testimony : Recurring Nightmare Stopped, Enjoying Absolute Peace by jiggaz(m): 10:05am On Jan 02, 2018
This is my own personal testimony after getting my deliverance by listening to the Gospel of Grace by Pastor Joseph Prince in 2015. I sent the testimony to his ministry's website and they published it after some months due to large volumes of testimonies coming in from all over the world!! Praise Jesus!!!

I had been having nightmares since I was a child. In those nightmares, I would be shot, pursued by armed military men, and chased by wild dogs, but God would always deliver me. These nightmares kept recurring for years and it was even foretold to me that I would meet with sudden death.

A few years ago, my elder sister gave me a number of video sermons by Pastor Prince. I watched them and was awed! I started meditating on the Father’s love for me, Jesus’ finished work on the cross, and my identity in Christ. I also studied the truths in the sermons for a month.

Soon, the demonic nightmares stopped completely! And for two years now, I’ve not had them. The gospel of grace has totally delivered me. I am free indeed!

I’m also no longer weighed down by condemnation and I’m enjoying absolute peace in my life. I’ve learned that the Christian life is all about resting in the finished work of Jesus. This gives me a confident expectation of good for my future. Praise the Lord!

Thank you so much, Pastor Prince, for preaching the wonderful gospel of Christ. Your sermons are all over the world and here in Nigeria, so many people are blessed by your television program. All glory to God and our Lord Jesus Christ!

Anonymous
Nigeria

https://www.josephprince.org/blog/praise-reports/recurring-nightmares-stopped-completely-enjoying-absolute-peace

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Grace Testimony : Recurring Nightmare Stopped, Enjoying Absolute Peace by jiggaz(m): 10:17am On Jan 02, 2018
The testimony is longer than this but i have to summarize it.... Listening to the true Gospel of Christ set me free. I have been to so many deliverance places for freedom. Even white garment churches but the Gospel of Grace did it only in one month!! Praise Jesus!!

Christ have been faithful to me.... During those days of seeking for freedom, i sometimes see wild animal sleeping beside me on the bed at night. The white garment church even got me entagled with water spirits in the dream. Those days, i see dem beautiful Indian girls coming to make love to me in the dream.... And so many other things.... Spirit of death was following me everywhere. Couldn't sleep well at night, terrible nightmares where hired assassins will be pursuing me in the dream!! Sometimes i dread to sleep. Thank God its all over today!!

That's why i carry the Gospel of Grace for head here on Nairaland!! I want people to be free!! The Gospel is the power of God unto your Salvation!! ( which includes Wholeness, Peace, Provision, Deliverance, Preservation) .

I thank God for bringing Pastor Joseph Prince my way... All glory to Christ Jesus my Lord!! I can't wait to meet my Lord on the day of Rapture!!

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Grace Testimony : Recurring Nightmare Stopped, Enjoying Absolute Peace by jiggaz(m): 7:24pm On Jan 02, 2018
Hello
Re: My Grace Testimony : Recurring Nightmare Stopped, Enjoying Absolute Peace by jiggaz(m): 8:48pm On Jan 02, 2018
jiggaz:
Hello
Re: My Grace Testimony : Recurring Nightmare Stopped, Enjoying Absolute Peace by enshy: 9:01pm On Jan 02, 2018
jiggaz:
The testimony is longer than this but i have to summarize it.... Listening to the true Gospel of Christ set me free. I have been to so many deliverance places for freedom. Even white garment churches but the Gospel of Grace did it only in one month!! Praise Jesus!!

Christ have been faithful to me.... During those days of seeking for freedom, i sometimes see wild animal sleeping beside me on the bed at night. The white garment church even got me entagled with water spirits in the dream. Those days, i see dem beautiful Indian girls coming to make love to me in the dream.... And so many other things.... Spirit of death was following me everywhere. Couldn't sleep well at night, terrible nightmares where hired assassins will be pursuing me in the dream!! Sometimes i dread to sleep. Thank God its all over today!!

That's why i carry the Gospel of Grace for head here on Nairaland!! I want people to be free!! The Gospel is the power of God unto your Salvation!! ( which includes Wholeness, Peace, Provision, Deliverance, Preservation) .

I thank God for bringing Pastor Joseph Prince my way... All glory to Christ Jesus my Lord!! I can't wait to meet my Lord on the day of Rapture!!
Your testimony gives God Glory.
I endorse and bless God for you!
Grace and Purity go together. I'm happy the Gospel Grace produced in you fruits of Holiness!
We will meet at Jesus' feet if we hold fast till the end. God help us all. Amen!

4 Likes

Re: My Grace Testimony : Recurring Nightmare Stopped, Enjoying Absolute Peace by jiggaz(m): 9:38pm On Jan 02, 2018
enshy:

Your testimony gives God Glory.
I endorse and bless God for you!
Grace and Purity go together. I'm happy the Gospel Grace produced in you fruits of Holiness!
We will meet at Jesus' feet if we hold fast till the end. God help us all. Amen!
Thank you.
Re: My Grace Testimony : Recurring Nightmare Stopped, Enjoying Absolute Peace by jiggaz(m): 6:56am On Jan 03, 2018
Morning
Re: My Grace Testimony : Recurring Nightmare Stopped, Enjoying Absolute Peace by jiggaz(m): 6:14pm On Jan 03, 2018
Helo
Re: My Grace Testimony : Recurring Nightmare Stopped, Enjoying Absolute Peace by jiggaz(m): 9:08pm On Jan 03, 2018
Yeah
Re: My Grace Testimony : Recurring Nightmare Stopped, Enjoying Absolute Peace by jiggaz(m): 7:01am On Jan 04, 2018
Goood....
Re: My Grace Testimony : Recurring Nightmare Stopped, Enjoying Absolute Peace by jiggaz(m): 7:23pm On Jan 04, 2018
jiggaz:
Goood....
Re: My Grace Testimony : Recurring Nightmare Stopped, Enjoying Absolute Peace by jiggaz(m): 3:23pm On Jan 05, 2018
Afternoon
Re: My Grace Testimony : Recurring Nightmare Stopped, Enjoying Absolute Peace by jiggaz(m): 9:35pm On Jan 05, 2018
Hey
Re: My Grace Testimony : Recurring Nightmare Stopped, Enjoying Absolute Peace by jiggaz(m): 8:10pm On Jan 06, 2018
Heyyoo
Re: My Grace Testimony : Recurring Nightmare Stopped, Enjoying Absolute Peace by jiggaz(m): 7:05am On Jan 07, 2018
Mooorning
Re: My Grace Testimony : Recurring Nightmare Stopped, Enjoying Absolute Peace by Nobody: 8:45am On Jan 07, 2018
smiley
Re: My Grace Testimony : Recurring Nightmare Stopped, Enjoying Absolute Peace by Nobody: 8:46am On Jan 07, 2018
i noticed people no longer give outrageous testimonies like "healed of aids" , "cancer", "armed robbers shot me but i screamed 'name of church' and the bullet didn't enter"...

Our pastors don smart up. they know the testimonies above are outrageous so now they've diversified....

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Grace Testimony : Recurring Nightmare Stopped, Enjoying Absolute Peace by dermmy(m): 8:47am On Jan 07, 2018
Wow. I'm happy for you
Re: My Grace Testimony : Recurring Nightmare Stopped, Enjoying Absolute Peace by Nobody: 8:48am On Jan 07, 2018
jiggaz:
This is my own personal testimony after getting my deliverance by listening to the Gospel of Grace by Pastor Joseph Prince in 2015. I sent the testimony to his ministry's website and they published it after some months due to large volumes of testimonies coming in from all over the world!! Praise Jesus!!!

https://www.josephprince.org/blog/praise-reports/recurring-nightmares-stopped-completely-enjoying-absolute-peace

We know you belong to the testimony department of that church. Keep up the innovative work, the pastorpreneur must be very proud of you.

1 Like

Re: My Grace Testimony : Recurring Nightmare Stopped, Enjoying Absolute Peace by Boss13: 8:51am On Jan 07, 2018
This is troubling. Troubling because it portrays pastors as a one-stop shop to all your problems. This kind of deceitful advert, aimed at gullible people, should stop.

2 Likes

Re: My Grace Testimony : Recurring Nightmare Stopped, Enjoying Absolute Peace by Gwilld(m): 8:52am On Jan 07, 2018
Op we thank God o..

But only you na Op, only you na first, second and third to comment. Is that not abuse of grace..? grin grin

3 Likes

Re: My Grace Testimony : Recurring Nightmare Stopped, Enjoying Absolute Peace by Nobody: 8:53am On Jan 07, 2018
The mods will pretend that this crap made frontpage because today is Sunday, but we all know it's because Nairaland is dead

2 Likes

Re: My Grace Testimony : Recurring Nightmare Stopped, Enjoying Absolute Peace by DLondonboiy: 8:54am On Jan 07, 2018
Pastors no dey heal amputee? Is that impossible for our pastors? Criminals!

1 Like

Re: My Grace Testimony : Recurring Nightmare Stopped, Enjoying Absolute Peace by Jamiubond009(m): 8:55am On Jan 07, 2018
The moment u stop believing in demons and other nonsensical religious bullshit they feed you, your neurosis and nightmares will stop. I'm glad I did.

1 Like

Re: My Grace Testimony : Recurring Nightmare Stopped, Enjoying Absolute Peace by AntiWailer: 8:56am On Jan 07, 2018
Ok
Re: My Grace Testimony : Recurring Nightmare Stopped, Enjoying Absolute Peace by henryarke(m): 9:08am On Jan 07, 2018
Re: My Grace Testimony : Recurring Nightmare Stopped, Enjoying Absolute Peace by SalamRushdie: 9:26am On Jan 07, 2018
What kind of cunning advert is this na
Re: My Grace Testimony : Recurring Nightmare Stopped, Enjoying Absolute Peace by Ishilove: 9:32am On Jan 07, 2018
So much crap comments.
Re: My Grace Testimony : Recurring Nightmare Stopped, Enjoying Absolute Peace by hopefulLandlord: 9:36am On Jan 07, 2018
uzoclinton:
i noticed people no longer give outrageous testimonies like "healed of aids" , "cancer", "armed robbers shot me but i screamed 'name of church' and the bullet didn't enter"...

Our pastors don smart up. they know the testimonies above are outrageous so now they've diversified....

grin
Re: My Grace Testimony : Recurring Nightmare Stopped, Enjoying Absolute Peace by sodsak: 9:44am On Jan 07, 2018
Hmmm
Re: My Grace Testimony : Recurring Nightmare Stopped, Enjoying Absolute Peace by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 07, 2018
Hahahahahaha.
jiggaz:
Mooorning
jiggaz:
Mooorning
jiggaz:
Heyyoo
see ya life. Fake ass

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

For Which Reasons Would You Change Your Church / Thank God For Slavery- A Case Of Religion Turning Blacks To Fools / Life Is Meaningless I Need An Exit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.