Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,724 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Lovely!! Mercy Johnson and Husband Distribute bags of Rice and Foodstuffs to Wid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lovely!! Mercy Johnson and Husband Distribute bags of Rice and Foodstuffs to Wid (20134 Views)

Pregnant Toolz And Husband At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party, Fans React / Bedroom Photo Of Mercy Johnson And Her Husband, As She Lies On Top Of Him / Gospel Artiste,Tope Alabi And Husband Unveil Their Multimillion Naira Mansion. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lovely!! Mercy Johnson and Husband Distribute bags of Rice and Foodstuffs to Wid by Teniola2000: 10:08am On Jan 02, 2018
How wonderful it feels helping the needy and blessing mothers from different walks of life,Nollywood Actress, Mercy Johnson and her husband Prince Okojie distributed bags of Rice to Old Women and Widows,The less privileged,see photos of their work of Charity here;

News by JoelsBlog:https://joelsblog.com.ng/mercy-johnson-okojie-husband-gifts-widows-and-old-women-bags-of-rice/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lovely!! Mercy Johnson and Husband Distribute bags of Rice and Foodstuffs to Wid by dafeyankee: 10:10am On Jan 02, 2018
God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Lovely!! Mercy Johnson and Husband Distribute bags of Rice and Foodstuffs to Wid by Coolpuyol(m): 10:14am On Jan 02, 2018
God Bless and replenish their pockets, we need more of this in 2018

2 Likes

Re: Lovely!! Mercy Johnson and Husband Distribute bags of Rice and Foodstuffs to Wid by 9jaPromo(f): 10:41am On Jan 02, 2018
This is what I need to hear dis 2018!,

Giveaways!
Rewards!
Liberation

BET9JA pay grin

2 Likes

Re: Lovely!! Mercy Johnson and Husband Distribute bags of Rice and Foodstuffs to Wid by Jamean(f): 1:52pm On Jan 02, 2018
Feeding the Widows, that's Charity. Posting the pictures, that's feeding your ego.

10 Likes

Re: Lovely!! Mercy Johnson and Husband Distribute bags of Rice and Foodstuffs to Wid by Partnerbiz3: 1:52pm On Jan 02, 2018
Good girl with good heart...

see below now...

Re: Lovely!! Mercy Johnson and Husband Distribute bags of Rice and Foodstuffs to Wid by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jan 02, 2018
Good work, keep it up. If you can, it will be nice to set up skills acquisition trainings also cool
Re: Lovely!! Mercy Johnson and Husband Distribute bags of Rice and Foodstuffs to Wid by Odunharry(m): 1:53pm On Jan 02, 2018
God bless them and multiply their pockets
Re: Lovely!! Mercy Johnson and Husband Distribute bags of Rice and Foodstuffs to Wid by JERRYABC2(m): 1:54pm On Jan 02, 2018
God blessing is your's an your family.
Re: Lovely!! Mercy Johnson and Husband Distribute bags of Rice and Foodstuffs to Wid by Achillesdam500(m): 1:54pm On Jan 02, 2018
I love it when people are humanitarian
Re: Lovely!! Mercy Johnson and Husband Distribute bags of Rice and Foodstuffs to Wid by EdoBoy90(m): 1:55pm On Jan 02, 2018
My State, good news
Re: Lovely!! Mercy Johnson and Husband Distribute bags of Rice and Foodstuffs to Wid by JERRYABC2(m): 1:55pm On Jan 02, 2018
God blessing is your's, an your family.
Re: Lovely!! Mercy Johnson and Husband Distribute bags of Rice and Foodstuffs to Wid by free2ryhme: 1:56pm On Jan 02, 2018
Awesome grin
Re: Lovely!! Mercy Johnson and Husband Distribute bags of Rice and Foodstuffs to Wid by Richardabbey(m): 1:57pm On Jan 02, 2018
Dis M.C Just Call Me Out With Dis Agbero Girlfriend For 1 Lady Private Birthday, Dey Tell Me Say Make I Dey Smooch Her

D Agbero Boyfriend Dey Luk Me Like Dis angry

Shld I Still Do It
Re: Lovely!! Mercy Johnson and Husband Distribute bags of Rice and Foodstuffs to Wid by ItzHoludex(m): 1:57pm On Jan 02, 2018
Good stuff
Re: Lovely!! Mercy Johnson and Husband Distribute bags of Rice and Foodstuffs to Wid by tunary(m): 1:58pm On Jan 02, 2018
May God continue to bless them
Re: Lovely!! Mercy Johnson and Husband Distribute bags of Rice and Foodstuffs to Wid by barallanee(f): 1:58pm On Jan 02, 2018
Jamean:
Feeding the Widows, that's Charity. Posting the pictures, that's feeding your ego.

my dear it's NT bad taking pictures...ah dnt Knw wats wrong abt DAT...oya try and give satchet salt

1 Like

Re: Lovely!! Mercy Johnson and Husband Distribute bags of Rice and Foodstuffs to Wid by jericco1(m): 1:59pm On Jan 02, 2018
may God restore them a thousand times
Re: Lovely!! Mercy Johnson and Husband Distribute bags of Rice and Foodstuffs to Wid by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 02, 2018
smiley
Re: Lovely!! Mercy Johnson and Husband Distribute bags of Rice and Foodstuffs to Wid by Jamean(f): 2:01pm On Jan 02, 2018
barallanee:
my dear it's NT bad taking pictures...ah dnt Knw wats wrong abt DAT...oya try and give satchet salt

Can you give me a valid reason for posting the pictures?
except in a case where you have to be accountable to people who pooled the funds.

3 Likes

Re: Lovely!! Mercy Johnson and Husband Distribute bags of Rice and Foodstuffs to Wid by chaarly(m): 2:06pm On Jan 02, 2018
Jamean:

Word!

2 Likes

Re: Lovely!! Mercy Johnson and Husband Distribute bags of Rice and Foodstuffs to Wid by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 02, 2018
May God bless and keep her marriage.
Re: Lovely!! Mercy Johnson and Husband Distribute bags of Rice and Foodstuffs to Wid by Tomjazzy2: 2:14pm On Jan 02, 2018
Jamean:

Can you give me a valid reason for posting the pictures?
except in a case where you have to be accountable to people who pooled the funds.

My dear posting pictures isn't really ideal. But hey, some times I wonder what harm it'd do if every one could be helping the destitudes around them, pictures or not.

Bottom line, widows were helped, the intentions now doesn't really matter smiley

2 Likes

Re: Lovely!! Mercy Johnson and Husband Distribute bags of Rice and Foodstuffs to Wid by TheCongo2: 2:31pm On Jan 02, 2018
For some reason I always thought Mercy Johnson was married to a white or Hispanic man
Re: Lovely!! Mercy Johnson and Husband Distribute bags of Rice and Foodstuffs to Wid by charytea(f): 2:31pm On Jan 02, 2018
Jamean:

Whether the posted the picture or not..
You should know that one way or the other, you and I will still get to know about this, you know why?
Cos they are public figures and people will definitely take pictures of them!

2 Likes

Re: Lovely!! Mercy Johnson and Husband Distribute bags of Rice and Foodstuffs to Wid by ebujany(m): 2:56pm On Jan 02, 2018
Why publicize it? Most we know you feed the poor? Are you the first?

Let your light shine before men that they will see your good works and glorify your father in heaven

1 Like

Re: Lovely!! Mercy Johnson and Husband Distribute bags of Rice and Foodstuffs to Wid by charytea(f): 3:34pm On Jan 02, 2018
ebujany:
Why publicize it? Most we know you feed the poor? Are you the first?

Let your light shine before men that they will see your good works and glorify your father in heaven
But Jesus fed 5thousand with fishes and bread and we know about it!
He performed miracles and raised the dead and we know about it!
So why are we always sensitive to things like this?
Niger seff!

2 Likes

Re: Lovely!! Mercy Johnson and Husband Distribute bags of Rice and Foodstuffs to Wid by ebujany(m): 3:41pm On Jan 02, 2018
charytea:

But Jesus fed 5thousand with fishes and bread and we know about it!
He performed miracles and raised the dead and we know about it!
So why are we always sensitive to things like this?
Niger seff!

Did Jesus publicize it? The news of His miracles was shared by the crowd that witnessed them. Like the verse I quoted, men will be the ones to see your good works and glorify your father in heaven/ tell others about it not you your self, that's hypocrisy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Looks Better Bald: Beyonce or Britney Spears? / Don Jazzy Surprises Twitter Fans With Cash Gifts / IBinabo Storms Court Of Appeal Over Sack Judgment, As AGN Rally Around Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.