Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,498 members, 7,826,872 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Ahamefula Okorocha Collapses, Governor's Son Rushed To London Hospital - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahamefula Okorocha Collapses, Governor's Son Rushed To London Hospital (38264 Views)

Bridge With No Rod Constructed By Okorocha Collapses (Video) / Ahamefula Rochas Okorocha & His Father Step Out Following Death Rumours / Ahamefula Rochas Okorocha Graduates With Master's Degree From British University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahamefula Okorocha Collapses, Governor's Son Rushed To London Hospital by efighter: 1:17pm On Jan 02, 2018
olureignforever:
Is this Karma?

Yes the same Karma that killed Goatluck's Uncle, his step brother, made Mama Piss to die and resurrect in a German hospital and finally killed Mama Piss' foster mother.
Re: Ahamefula Okorocha Collapses, Governor's Son Rushed To London Hospital by Butoneday2(m): 1:18pm On Jan 02, 2018
olureignforever:
Is this Karma?
Yes it is? APC is an occult and dat broom is evil broom. All the apc members will receive wat dey sowed. It started wit jagaban all dia first sons will be submitted against 2019 if dey want retain dia post.
Re: Ahamefula Okorocha Collapses, Governor's Son Rushed To London Hospital by olureignforever: 1:20pm On Jan 02, 2018
Butoneday2:
Yes it is? APC is an occult and dat broom is evil broom. All the apc members will receive wat dey sowed. It started wit jagaban all dia first sons will be submitted against 2019 if dey want retain dia post.

Huh, this is really weighty.
Re: Ahamefula Okorocha Collapses, Governor's Son Rushed To London Hospital by olureignforever: 1:25pm On Jan 02, 2018
efighter:

Yes the same Karma that killed Goatluck's Uncle, his step brother, made Mama Piss to die and resurrect in a German hospital and finally killed Mama Piss' foster mother.

Efighter a beg, carry ya fight comot for my front. I gat important things to do.

Happy new year and let the efighting begin.
Re: Ahamefula Okorocha Collapses, Governor's Son Rushed To London Hospital by Butoneday2(m): 1:51pm On Jan 02, 2018
We are here talking and they are busy, seriously busy fulfilling dia vowed. Never heard dat all dia first sons I meant all Apc members must submit dia first sons b/4 2018 runs out. There chairman has already done dat. So i am not surprised @ all.
Re: Ahamefula Okorocha Collapses, Governor's Son Rushed To London Hospital by poweredcom(m): 2:16pm On Jan 02, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzJJycOEUvI

he was there watching Swazi women boobs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljDQ14N0gVA
Utto G - A Song For Imo State
Re: Ahamefula Okorocha Collapses, Governor's Son Rushed To London Hospital by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 02, 2018
May Be Okorocha'son Also Want His Own Statue

1 Like

Re: Ahamefula Okorocha Collapses, Governor's Son Rushed To London Hospital by elslaqq: 2:25pm On Jan 02, 2018
could it be that if u no get juju, u no fit be in political power... or that Nigerians' curses are in these people!!!
Well, lemme come and start to be going.
ELSLAQ cares.
Re: Ahamefula Okorocha Collapses, Governor's Son Rushed To London Hospital by dederocs(m): 2:39pm On Jan 02, 2018
Men dem.
Re: Ahamefula Okorocha Collapses, Governor's Son Rushed To London Hospital by Nonye1: 2:51pm On Jan 02, 2018
First it was Jagaban's son, then PMB's son now Rocha's son is on the way. Could it be the God of Moses dealing with first sons of the Egyptians?
Re: Ahamefula Okorocha Collapses, Governor's Son Rushed To London Hospital by Uzosaint(m): 3:03pm On Jan 02, 2018
Its just starting
Re: Ahamefula Okorocha Collapses, Governor's Son Rushed To London Hospital by gbishman: 3:09pm On Jan 02, 2018
This guy just iritates me with every passing day
Re: Ahamefula Okorocha Collapses, Governor's Son Rushed To London Hospital by Phyqee10(m): 3:30pm On Jan 02, 2018
Politicians always running to abroad to treat themselves and family members..sometimes I wonder the kind of country we are.
Re: Ahamefula Okorocha Collapses, Governor's Son Rushed To London Hospital by sonofoluku: 3:57pm On Jan 02, 2018
You can imagine how much money will be spent on his sons treatment.First ,the trip to London will be by private jet cost g nothing less than 50 million naija, not to mention the amount for treatment.All would certainly be state funds even when salaries and gratuities have not been paid.Nigeria is cursed!
Re: Ahamefula Okorocha Collapses, Governor's Son Rushed To London Hospital by Ikechuob: 4:00pm On Jan 02, 2018
I hope he dies.

I'm not sorry for any eediot that quotes me
Re: Ahamefula Okorocha Collapses, Governor's Son Rushed To London Hospital by dieBYfire: 4:57pm On Jan 02, 2018
Mouthpis:

Abeg, my stomach dey pain me oh.

Even BMC for Nairaland grin grin grin

Lol...

grin grin
Not my fault , karma is visiting them 1 by one
Re: Ahamefula Okorocha Collapses, Governor's Son Rushed To London Hospital by CioAngels(f): 5:57pm On Jan 02, 2018
Aham, His grace is on you for quick recovery. Meanwhile, Buhari is playing politics with his son while aisha is there listening to the already confused man. i just wonder.
Re: Ahamefula Okorocha Collapses, Governor's Son Rushed To London Hospital by CioAngels(f): 5:59pm On Jan 02, 2018
Aham, His grace is on you for quick recovery. Meanwhile, Buhari is playing politics with his son while aisha is there listening to the already confused man. i just wonder. We can now see the lip service the leaders place on anything that has to do with the masses.
Re: Ahamefula Okorocha Collapses, Governor's Son Rushed To London Hospital by Psoul(m): 6:03pm On Jan 02, 2018
.....And God said to Moses, I will send affliction to the house of Pharaoh and every house in the land of Egypt and every first male born child in Egypt will die. For this, the people will know that I am Jehovah and that I sent you.

I see this happening.

Pharaoh let my people go.

1st...Yusuf Buhari

2nd....Ahamefula Okorocha
Re: Ahamefula Okorocha Collapses, Governor's Son Rushed To London Hospital by nwoke37: 6:24pm On Jan 02, 2018
Meanwhile, Ambode has started 911 emergency service in Lagos!!
Check it out below..
[url]https://www.nairaland.com/4265204/lagos-gets-911-service
[/url]
Re: Ahamefula Okorocha Collapses, Governor's Son Rushed To London Hospital by Soulsymbol99: 7:12pm On Jan 02, 2018
lokobyforch:
No peace for the wicked...first it was Tinubu's son then PMB's son, now is Okorocha's son.
"Just saying"

Karma is a bitch grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

El-Rufai Apologizes For Jesus Joke On Twitter / Saraki Lays Wreath In Russia At The Tomb Of The 'Unknown Soldier' / Rivers Is Not A Christian State, Wike - Punch Editorial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.