Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

How Much Does The President Of Nigeria Earn As Salary? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Much Does The President Of Nigeria Earn As Salary? (35140 Views)

People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President / Aisha Buhari: Call Me 'First Lady' Not 'Wife Of The President' / Why I Revealed How Much We Earn As Senators – Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Does The President Of Nigeria Earn As Salary? by Airforce1(m): 2:39pm On Jan 02, 2018
ayatt:

only?

As salary o
Re: How Much Does The President Of Nigeria Earn As Salary? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 02, 2018
roughly 1.5
Re: How Much Does The President Of Nigeria Earn As Salary? by opribo(m): 2:40pm On Jan 02, 2018
The salary is not the issue rather how much is his estacode when he travels because it is in dollars while salary is ongoing untouched. Then and only then will you understand why foreign travels at every prompt is the order of the day for bubu.
Re: How Much Does The President Of Nigeria Earn As Salary? by symbianDON(m): 2:41pm On Jan 02, 2018
N18,000.....I know cos I was once a president

in my dreams cheesy
Re: How Much Does The President Of Nigeria Earn As Salary? by DRISKLEF(m): 2:41pm On Jan 02, 2018
I myself don't know too. I mean, who actually does know?
Re: How Much Does The President Of Nigeria Earn As Salary? by blackbeau1(f): 2:42pm On Jan 02, 2018
His basic salary doesn't really make a difference to him tho. The ' Fringe' benefits far outweigh the salary. Salary matters only to poor civil servants and retirees
Re: How Much Does The President Of Nigeria Earn As Salary? by millionboi2: 2:43pm On Jan 02, 2018
NubiLove:
smiley
Nop,im OK with d size of my punishment.
Re: How Much Does The President Of Nigeria Earn As Salary? by greggng: 2:43pm On Jan 02, 2018
In Nigeria what you earn and how you earn it doesn't matter cos you all 're criminal including me. How can you justify were people get the fund to pay school fees in millions while their salary is just 120k amount? A custom man bought a land 45 million in the estate were I live just 4 months he has completed a mansion worth 200 million in it.his salary according to his rank is 150k. They said he has houses everywhere .the corruption continues this thread is useless

1 Like

Re: How Much Does The President Of Nigeria Earn As Salary? by ayatt(m): 2:43pm On Jan 02, 2018
Airforce1:

As salary o
was thinking it is 12m
Re: How Much Does The President Of Nigeria Earn As Salary? by mohims(m): 2:45pm On Jan 02, 2018
NoLotty7:
Let's know because l myself don't have an idea on this,so also are several people who don't know too.
1.75 Million while Osibanjo earns 1.5M. CONFIRMED!!!
https://www.google.com.ng/amp/dailypost.ng/2017/12/19/osinbajo-reveals-buharis-monthly-salary-says-poorly-paid/amp/

2 Likes

Re: How Much Does The President Of Nigeria Earn As Salary? by planetx: 2:46pm On Jan 02, 2018
What is the use of their salaries when housing, food, transportation, health care, are all provided by the government including all the billions that can be made from awarding fraudulent contracts.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Does The President Of Nigeria Earn As Salary? by Smooth14: 2:51pm On Jan 02, 2018
N3,514,705
Re: How Much Does The President Of Nigeria Earn As Salary? by Respect55(m): 2:51pm On Jan 02, 2018
He doesn't need a salary. Nigeria is a private enterprise. He COLLECTS at will.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Does The President Of Nigeria Earn As Salary? by vertueptime: 2:51pm On Jan 02, 2018
NoLotty7:
Let's know because l myself don't have an idea on this,so also are several people who don't know too.

U think its about salary? President dosnt need salary, imagine everything in life is paid for, the only use of money you have is to dash people
Re: How Much Does The President Of Nigeria Earn As Salary? by mohims(m): 2:52pm On Jan 02, 2018
DRISKLEF:
I myself don't know too. I mean, who actually does know?

He earns 1.75M while Osibanjo earns 1.5M
https://www.google.com.ng/amp/dailypost.ng/2017/12/19/osinbajo-reveals-buharis-monthly-salary-says-poorly-paid/amp/
Re: How Much Does The President Of Nigeria Earn As Salary? by enility(m): 2:53pm On Jan 02, 2018
Buhari earns 1.7 million as his basic salary, his vice earns 1.5 million as his basic too.... This info was gotten from the Vice president last year December when he was saying the president told him to always neglect his salary

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Does The President Of Nigeria Earn As Salary? by mohims(m): 2:54pm On Jan 02, 2018
Airforce1:
3.6 million Naira
That's a great misinformation. He earns 1.75M while Osibanjo earns 1.5M

1 Like

Re: How Much Does The President Of Nigeria Earn As Salary? by DRISKLEF(m): 2:55pm On Jan 02, 2018

2 Likes

Re: How Much Does The President Of Nigeria Earn As Salary? by seguno2: 2:55pm On Jan 02, 2018
Uyiii:
does his salary structure matter, very irrelevant talk.
be concerned about what primary school teachers receive because those are the people who depends on their salaries.

Please stop talking like this in the change era.
Our poor president who borrowed money for his APC nomination form also depends on his salary just like the primary school teachers who are owed by the LGAs and states responsible for them.
How did our poor president afford a multi million dollar power bike for his son
If you ask me, na who I go ask?
Re: How Much Does The President Of Nigeria Earn As Salary? by DRISKLEF(m): 2:56pm On Jan 02, 2018
Respect55:
He doesn't need a salary. Nigeria is a private enterprise. He COLLECTS at will.

Mohims
Re: How Much Does The President Of Nigeria Earn As Salary? by Edonojie007(m): 2:56pm On Jan 02, 2018
Thewesterner:
1 million +
THE LOOTS OF LOOTS..
Re: How Much Does The President Of Nigeria Earn As Salary? by mohims(m): 2:56pm On Jan 02, 2018
Re: How Much Does The President Of Nigeria Earn As Salary? by Edonojie007(m): 2:57pm On Jan 02, 2018
cowleg:
300,000 per month
You For Cucuma Replace Lie Muhammed Nau... I Dey See Sey You Strong Pass Am.
Re: How Much Does The President Of Nigeria Earn As Salary? by Edonojie007(m): 3:00pm On Jan 02, 2018
Uyiii:
be concerned about what primary school teachers receive because those are the people who depends on their salaries.
No....Leave Them Make Them Disgrace Themselves First.
The Blogger,na Apc Blogger.
Mtcheeeeew.....! Yeye Dey Smell.
Re: How Much Does The President Of Nigeria Earn As Salary? by Praktikals(m): 3:00pm On Jan 02, 2018
captainprogress:
wetin concern us...all we want is to change the change...PMB must be pushed out of our villa in 2023
Re: How Much Does The President Of Nigeria Earn As Salary? by Uyiii: 3:01pm On Jan 02, 2018
seguno2:

Please stop talking like this in the change era.
Our poor president who borrowed money for his APC nomination form also depends on his salary just like the primary school teachers who are owed by the LGAs and states responsible for them.
How did our poor president afford a multi million dollar power bike for his son
If you ask me, na who I go ask?
we're on same page bro, you understood my comment wrongly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Does The President Of Nigeria Earn As Salary? by ultron12345: 3:02pm On Jan 02, 2018
Uyiii:
doctors nko
Re: How Much Does The President Of Nigeria Earn As Salary? by Edonojie007(m): 3:04pm On Jan 02, 2018
koyerita:
different opinions, I don't even know what to believe sef
Believe This One;
He Earns The Loots Of Loots...
Re: How Much Does The President Of Nigeria Earn As Salary? by andrew2286(m): 3:04pm On Jan 02, 2018
op remove eye from soldier man salary
Re: How Much Does The President Of Nigeria Earn As Salary? by Uyiii: 3:05pm On Jan 02, 2018
ultron12345:
doctors nko
I just use teachers as reference baba.

1 Like

Re: How Much Does The President Of Nigeria Earn As Salary? by femicyrus(m): 3:06pm On Jan 02, 2018
for his son to afford such a bike then he should earn around N56m per month.
na joke oo. DSS, SARS etc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cameroonian Soldiers Chase Nigerians Out Of Bakassi (Photo) / Osinbajo Visits Emir Sanusi In His Palace -.PICS / Bruises Spotted On Corpse Of Lucky Ayomanor Who Died In Police Custody (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.