Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

A Cat In South Africa Was Born With Two Heads And Three Eyes (photos) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / A Cat In South Africa Was Born With Two Heads And Three Eyes (photos) (744 Views)

Grumpy Cat Is Dead, The Richest Cat In The World With $100M Fortune Dies / See A Domestic Snake With Two Heads / Is It True That A Cat's Saliva Can Cause Permanent Blindness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Cat In South Africa Was Born With Two Heads And Three Eyes (photos) by joseph6071: 11:53am On Jan 02, 2018
A cat was born today with two heads and three eyes, the cat can be fed from both mouth and it has just one stomach,
An Official cat page shared the photos with the caption
Bettie Bee is an angel now. I took her to the
Vet to let her go peacefully. I’m shattered.
She was doing great until 2 days ago, she
started with pneumonia, we suspect
somehow some milk came up and went into
her lungs, started with treatment
immediately and thought we were winning
until she vomited (probably nauseous from
the antibiotics or mocus) and got more milk
in her lungs, she was struggling and I said
to myself from the beginning I would not let
her suffer. For 16 days I gave my all and so
did she, I would do it all over again, she
deserved to have a chance at life but sadly it
was not meant to be. Thank you so much for
everyone’s love for her, kind words, prayers
and encouragement. I will close this page
down in a day or two.
See photos

Source:
http://dailyhappeningblog..co.ke/2018/01/a-cat-born-with-two-heads-three-eyes.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Another Bonaza Is Here...female Rottweiller Pup For 75k...non Negotiable.sold / 11weeks Old Female Pitbull Puppy Available(sold sold sold) / Quality Semi Slant GSD At Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.