Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Let's Talk Printing - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Let's Talk Printing (385 Views)

Let's Talk About Making Money With Adthrive, Mediavine And Ezoic / Nigeria’s CBN Is Printing Money To Keep The Govt Afloat & Alarms Are Ringing. / Can I Start Recharge Card Printing Business With 300k? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let's Talk Printing by Eldersege(m): 11:57am On Jan 02, 2018
Nigeria is gradually becoming a hub of creative designs and promotional items.

Government, Coporate organisations, churches and individuals now look for creative ways they can get their goods and services out there to attrack patronage or members.

This trend is created to exchange ideas on:
1. Effective and quick computer graphics designs
2. Large format printing (SAV, Flex, Window Graphix, Flag etc)
3. Book publishing and printing (Magazine, Religious books, moticational books, text book and exercise Books).
4. Shirt making and branding etc.

With over 15years experience, I will be willing to answer questions and offer my service on the above listed areas.

Fusetrack Media:
08033548380 -call/whatsapp
eldersege@yahoo.con
Re: Let's Talk Printing by adebayo3449(m): 11:52am On Nov 09, 2018
Hello

(1) (Reply)

Discover How To Create A Working Paypal Account In Nigeria (no VPN Needed) / The Only Secret To Running A 6 Figure Business Anywhere In The World / 15 Killer Ways To Make Money Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.