Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,734 members, 7,827,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Mourinho Hits Back At Scholes For Pogba Criticism - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mourinho Hits Back At Scholes For Pogba Criticism (319 Views)

Man Utd Target Milinkovic-savic As Potential Replacement For Pogba / Real Madrid To Sell James Rodriguez To Raise Funds For Pogba / Man Utd Considering Eriksen And Tielemans As Possible Replacements For Pogba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mourinho Hits Back At Scholes For Pogba Criticism by dkn7: 12:43pm On Jan 02, 2018
Jose Mourinho has slammed Manchester United legend Paul Scholes for his criticism of Paul Pogba and the Red Devils.

Having joined the ranks of former professionals in the punditry game, ex-England international Scholes has refused to let his strong ties to Old Trafford cloud his judgement.

Mourinho believes the comments have crossed the line, particularly when it comes to £89 million midfielder Pogba, and he would prefer to see fan favourites being more constructive in their assessment of his methods and those at his disposal.

The Portuguese told reporters after a 2-0 victory over Everton on New Year’s Day: “I think the only thing Paul Scholes does is to criticise. I don’t think he comments, I think he criticises, which is a different thing. He was a phenomenal player, that doesn’t mean that we all have to be phenomenal.
https://kmersaga.net/2018/01/02/mourinho-hits-back-at-scholes-for-pogba-criticism/

(1) (Reply)

Highlight Moulins Yzeure Vs Monaco 2:5 / Russia 2018: Super Eagles Shouldn’t Be Mere Spectator, Buhari / Super Eagles Stars, Celebrities Grace 20th Renew WGB Elephant Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.