Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,376 members, 7,836,531 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Tecno I3 Review And Price, Having LCD Flash Light - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno I3 Review And Price, Having LCD Flash Light (697 Views)

Check Out Tecno Phone With 20MP Front Camera Plus Adjustable Flash Light / Phones With Front Camera Flash Light / My Honest Infinix Hot 5 Review And What I Don't Like About The Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno I3 Review And Price, Having LCD Flash Light by edewojames(m): 12:50pm On Jan 02, 2018
The Tecno i3 is a tecno i-series smartphone. An interesting feature about it is the LCD flash. LCD flash can also be called screen flash. The screen flash is very useful when making a video call. Instead of using the flash close to the camera, you can makes use of the LCD flash. All you need to do is activate it during a video chat to adjust the brightness of your image and that of your friend's. Even if you are living in different regions of the world, you get the feeling of chatting face to face.

The Tecno i3 falls within N34,000 and N40,000. You can buy it from any phone store near you (if available) or buy it online from Jumia, konga, GearBest, etc..
Check out the design and other specs here---> http://www.technologywatch.com.ng/2018/01/tecno-i3-review-and-price-having-lcd-flash-light.html
Re: Tecno I3 Review And Price, Having LCD Flash Light by Thewesterner(m): 12:56pm On Jan 02, 2018
Re: Tecno I3 Review And Price, Having LCD Flash Light by edewojames(m): 2:09pm On Jan 02, 2018
Thewesterner:
Abi...
Re: Tecno I3 Review And Price, Having LCD Flash Light by Kogbaski: 8:43pm On Jan 02, 2018
Cool

(1) (Reply)

5 Ways To Make Money While Blogging Without Google Adsense / Infinix Zero 5 Users : Share Your Update Experience / Samsung S5 For Sale. 100% Original

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.