Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,602 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Soldier Blasts Yung6ix Over His Scattered Teeth (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Soldier Blasts Yung6ix Over His Scattered Teeth (Photos) (48573 Views)

Roman Goddess And Yung6ix Spotted At A Strip Club (Photos) / Akpororo Finally Addresses The Nasty Comment Made By Yung6ix's DJ About His Wife / "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Blasts Yung6ix Over His Scattered Teeth (Photos) by efizy08(m): 7:40pm On Jan 02, 2018
If only he had taken the lower lip up a bit..... storri that touch would have been avoided
Re: Soldier Blasts Yung6ix Over His Scattered Teeth (Photos) by OHIsIManuEL(m): 7:46pm On Jan 02, 2018
body shaming a celebrity but you'll be the first to complain that MJ turned himself white.
useless soldier.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Blasts Yung6ix Over His Scattered Teeth (Photos) by BecaciaBarbie(f): 8:14pm On Jan 02, 2018
eklassical:
I'm sure it's the soldier that started this topic and created this thread!! Lol
I was really hoping someone would notice, and you did! God bless you!!!

The soldier is just looking for attention, no blogger noticed his comment, he decided to make him self a star by uploading the screenshot himself. Immediately I saw his picture just by the side of the comment box, I knew he had to be the one behind this unreasonable news.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Blasts Yung6ix Over His Scattered Teeth (Photos) by Alphaman007: 8:42pm On Jan 02, 2018
So his scattered teeth is now his fault.... Y'all insulting him needs to donate your brain for research.. Cuz I'm amazed how people can be so stupid.. Your brains need to be studies
Re: Soldier Blasts Yung6ix Over His Scattered Teeth (Photos) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 02, 2018
northvietnam:
Why is this fool involving him self in civilian/celebrity issue...

U no see BOKO haram go insult...

Poor Coward that's joined the Army to gain relevance and uniform power...

See who is talking... chief coward
Re: Soldier Blasts Yung6ix Over His Scattered Teeth (Photos) by blacq2009(m): 9:05pm On Jan 02, 2018
*in Simi's voice* MR soldier, me I dey wonder shey is it by force you dey form super power?
Re: Soldier Blasts Yung6ix Over His Scattered Teeth (Photos) by 2shure: 9:30pm On Jan 02, 2018
excessive smoking of cigarettes

smoke sk and your teeth remain intact

dahs eah ciga andall dose sisha shiit does
e go scatter teeth
Re: Soldier Blasts Yung6ix Over His Scattered Teeth (Photos) by Blaizeless: 9:35pm On Jan 02, 2018
Is the soldier better off?
The soldier man should concentrate on his job and allow this young boy to be jarè.

Na common mai gadi e be oo
If na lie I talk, make una check wia e snap the fùcking picture. Na quartergaurd be dat.
Re: Soldier Blasts Yung6ix Over His Scattered Teeth (Photos) by Blaizeless: 9:40pm On Jan 02, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Why e dey pain u? Abi na ur broda be dat common mai gaurd wey dey call im self soldier?

He actually should respect himself... Relevance seeking coward.
Young6 can make his life miserable....
Re: Soldier Blasts Yung6ix Over His Scattered Teeth (Photos) by godofuck231: 10:10pm On Jan 02, 2018
purem:
All this mofos blasting his teeth should also blast mine

Urs is the bomb
Re: Soldier Blasts Yung6ix Over His Scattered Teeth (Photos) by proffsam(m): 10:16pm On Jan 02, 2018
Copy and paste bro
Re: Soldier Blasts Yung6ix Over His Scattered Teeth (Photos) by mercydaniel: 10:18pm On Jan 02, 2018
Treas006:
lol, and this YoungSix of a guy don use him teeth Kiss all them ladies grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
wetin concerne d teeth with what u said no b God creat am

1 Like

Re: Soldier Blasts Yung6ix Over His Scattered Teeth (Photos) by northvietnam(m): 10:42pm On Jan 02, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Where I come from, we don't join issue with women...

Good night.
Re: Soldier Blasts Yung6ix Over His Scattered Teeth (Photos) by kelzgie: 10:50pm On Jan 02, 2018
Lol.. Instead of the soldier to think of how he'd get promoted.. He has just one 'V'.. Lowest rank after private.. Fresh recruit for primary 6 certificate.. ND he's talking crap..
Re: Soldier Blasts Yung6ix Over His Scattered Teeth (Photos) by kelzgie: 10:51pm On Jan 02, 2018
Blaizeless:
Is the soldier better off?
The soldier man should concentrate on his job and allow this young boy to be jarè.

Na common mai gadi e be oo
If na lie I talk, make una check wia e snap the fùcking picture. Na quartergaurd be dat.
Check is rank sef... He's so low.. That's the lowest rank after private.... For primary school certificate
Re: Soldier Blasts Yung6ix Over His Scattered Teeth (Photos) by northvietnam(m): 10:54pm On Jan 02, 2018
Uchihaitaci:

See who is calling someone a Coward? Stop disturbing us here, his Instagram handle is there please if them born you well go and quote him and say all this to him using your real account. Rubbish cowardly noise maker

Don that already. If them born am well make him find me.

Army has no issue in civilian affairs period.

Nah unah dey make soldiers feel fly...

If any army man messes with you, go straight to barracks and lodge official complaints...

That's why you have military police , lawyers Doctors in the military, they are not meant to join issues with civilians....

But fear fear no go allow us know our right...

And the idiot soldier nah very very junior officer.

If young 6 use him ssce enter army , the idiot go dey salute am.

Make I no talk about me wey get link for Barack...

God go punish that idiot Army man wey go jonz come my side, unless say I die that day.
Re: Soldier Blasts Yung6ix Over His Scattered Teeth (Photos) by Nobody: 7:19am On Jan 03, 2018
Blaizeless:

Why e dey pain u? Abi na ur broda be dat common mai gaurd wey dey call im self soldier?

He actually should respect himself... Relevance seeking coward.
Young6 can make his life miserable....

Who be this one again? Abeg shift.
Re: Soldier Blasts Yung6ix Over His Scattered Teeth (Photos) by Nobody: 7:21am On Jan 03, 2018
northvietnam:

Where I come from, we don't join issue with women...

Good night.

Tell that to the gods... Ode!!!
Re: Soldier Blasts Yung6ix Over His Scattered Teeth (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 8:19am On Jan 03, 2018
That comedian dude and the other guy right now grin

Re: Soldier Blasts Yung6ix Over His Scattered Teeth (Photos) by tylesh(f): 9:29am On Jan 03, 2018
But it is the truth, you spend a lot on designers and all but can't take care of your teeth. Go see a dentist man !
Re: Soldier Blasts Yung6ix Over His Scattered Teeth (Photos) by Mryacks: 11:12am On Jan 03, 2018
OKorowanta:
Yung6ix dey fear to troll back?
Lol
Na Akpororo body he for dey get power.

Heheheheh grin
Re: Soldier Blasts Yung6ix Over His Scattered Teeth (Photos) by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 03, 2018
Yung6ix need 2 reply this, the yab dey expensive
Re: Soldier Blasts Yung6ix Over His Scattered Teeth (Photos) by northvietnam(m): 2:15pm On Jan 03, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Tell that to the gods... Ode!!!

baba rẹ jẹ aṣiwère nla
Re: Soldier Blasts Yung6ix Over His Scattered Teeth (Photos) by Emmybweb9: 10:31pm On Jan 03, 2018
Lol
Re: Soldier Blasts Yung6ix Over His Scattered Teeth (Photos) by Oyejohnson(m): 11:31am On Jan 05, 2018
festwiz:
shocked

After M.I have asked them to fix up their life this "soldier" is adding extra.

Has MI fix his life first....
His hypocrisy baffles me to the bones
Re: Soldier Blasts Yung6ix Over His Scattered Teeth (Photos) by Gentleziggy(m): 2:24pm On Jan 21, 2019
One heavy punch alone 4rom d soldier alone will fix DOS jagged set of teeth. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Celebrities Who Bagged Degrees From Togo, Benin Republic Varsities: Names / Donjazzy Responds To Davido's Babymama Drama? / Funke Akindele Storms Unilorin Campus (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.