Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,914 members, 7,814,083 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Invitation For Interview By Virginnigeria - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invitation For Interview By Virginnigeria (2285 Views)

Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Invited For Interview By Mutual Benefit Assurance Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invitation For Interview By Virginnigeria by jaffa: 4:57pm On Feb 28, 2007
At last Igot a call from Virginnigeria yesterday, fingers still crossed
Re: Invitation For Interview By Virginnigeria by isaacayomi(m): 8:04pm On Feb 28, 2007
Hello Jaffa. Please, I will like to the detail of the call you received from Virgin Nigeria in respect of interview. Thanks so much. If there is anybody that received the same message should let the whole house knows.
Re: Invitation For Interview By Virginnigeria by isaacayomi(m): 8:05pm On Feb 28, 2007
Hello Jaffa. Please, I will like to know the details of the call you received from Virgin Nigeria in respect of interview. Thanks so much. If there is anybody that received the same message should let the whole house knows.
Re: Invitation For Interview By Virginnigeria by Nobody: 8:49am On Mar 01, 2007
jaffa ls be explicit,did u get a call for an interview because this one that u are saying fingers still crossed and wen is the interview?we are also expecting a call ffrom them because we passed the test too.
Re: Invitation For Interview By Virginnigeria by jaffa: 9:56am On Mar 01, 2007
yeah,I really got a call inviting me for an interview today by 11am,I think they're calling in batches or something ,as you know a lot of us passed the test, I believe they are going to invite every successful candidate

D BEST!!!!!!!!
Re: Invitation For Interview By Virginnigeria by ennyblazer(m): 11:20am On Mar 01, 2007
hello
pls can you kindly inform us of how the interview looks like after you are  through with yours?
Re: Invitation For Interview By Virginnigeria by ikman52000(m): 11:57am On Mar 01, 2007
Hi people, the virgin Nigeria interview is quite an interesting one, its more like a boardroom affair where the interviewees are made to analyse an issue and come up with a solution. E.g you might be given a case study and asked to read it and come up with a solution as a group, your individual contribution matters a great deal as your presentation can either make or mar you to be selected. Moreso, you need to be very analytical and concise in your presentation. Its a debate sort of. It could come in this form, 6 pple might be said to be in a pit and you are expected to rescue them with each person in the pit having his or her own peculiarities, the question now is who will you rescue first and how will you do it. Jus read the stuff very well and present your points analytically and you wil for sure be successful.
All the best pple. I have done the test and interview in Abuja last month and we and made it but we are waiting for the final call as no body has been called. All the best as you attempt it.
Re: Invitation For Interview By Virginnigeria by Mishie: 2:30pm On Mar 01, 2007
this is great news, to hear that virgin has started inviting for interviews. we look 4waRD to recieving one, and thanks for the interview tips. i guess we have to brace up for somethng similar, if not more, or less, whichever.i wish us all the best. Lets scale this and move on to getting this one sealed in the end.
please lets know who else been invited fort abuja.
thanks y'all.
Re: Invitation For Interview By Virginnigeria by jaffa: 10:39am On Mar 05, 2007
I just started my training with Virginnigeria today.their selection process is not usual stuff we know;successful applicants in their aptitude test are kept in a kinda pool where they are picked when any positon relevant to the ones they applied comes up,another criteria for invitation for interview is based on your hands-on experience in that role whcih I believe is stated on your CV .The period you`ll be expecting their call spans from today to about 8 months.
Like I earlier said,I commenced today but on only about 2-3 of us are from Jan. Batch(EtAl hotel),out of 13,most of which wrote theirs over 6 months ago.
All the best,keep praying and the best will always come up!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Invitation For Interview By Virginnigeria by lentini: 2:28pm On Mar 05, 2007
yeah people, i also wrote the virgin nigeria test at etal hotels and suites on the 20th of janurary this year. i was called up opn friday last week that i should come 4 an assesment test on the 6th of march at the 1st floor of murtala muhammed airport. i would be gratefull iof anyoner can give me tips on what they were asked. i think jaffa should b in the best position to tell what happened
Re: Invitation For Interview By Virginnigeria by opsycute(f): 11:02am On Mar 06, 2007
Hello, i just got called for an assessment test at murtala mohammed airport on thursday. is it the same as the interview? or it it something else?
Re: Invitation For Interview By Virginnigeria by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 06, 2007
hi lentini & opsycute,did u guys apply for the customer service executive job?cos i passed test too and it was for the cse vacancy.pls reply
thanks
Re: Invitation For Interview By Virginnigeria by kemmytino(f): 6:03pm On Mar 06, 2007
pls how do i apply to virgin nigeria
Re: Invitation For Interview By Virginnigeria by harrisonhi: 6:49pm On Mar 06, 2007
Congratulations to all that passed today's second test for virgin nigeria.
I hope your names were called in the hse!

Pls we need useful information on their interview cos thats the last stage.

All the best and welcome on board.
Re: Invitation For Interview By Virginnigeria by 1forall: 12:33am On Mar 07, 2007
jaffa congrats! Now I know youre gettin busy but can you please let us in on how it all went? My assessment is slated for later today and I sure would appreciate tips, I'm sure there are other folks here that would benefit from your experience as well. Quite impressive that your recruitment took less that a week!
So what was the test like? Similar to Ikmann's description? Is swimming a criteria? Any other stuff? Please share.
Best wishes.

femilangy yeah 'twas CS Agent

Harrisonhi any info for us?

kemmytino, apply through the website at http://virginnigeria.com , look for the 'Careers' link, if its got nothing you want, keep checking (say weekly) because they update the vacancies. All the best.

Cheers all!
Re: Invitation For Interview By Virginnigeria by numbers: 9:06am On Mar 07, 2007
Please give more tips for the CSA interview, what's thier offer for the job?10x
Re: Invitation For Interview By Virginnigeria by opsycute(f): 11:26am On Mar 07, 2007
Femilangy, yes! it was for the CSE position, dont worry, they r going to call u. I think it is in batches.

To the house. Is the second test the last stage? or is there an interview?
Re: Invitation For Interview By Virginnigeria by ekunit(f): 3:05pm On Mar 07, 2007
Dear God Please can someone tell us what this assessment test is about it will really help those of us that are going for it today and tommorow.PLEASE
Re: Invitation For Interview By Virginnigeria by Oluchia(f): 5:23pm On Mar 07, 2007
The Assesment Test is a Technical assesment test nothing much. You have two papers in Excel and Microsoft word. The microsoft word is an objective paper with ten questions and you are meant to get at least 7 correct answers, While the Excel is the the practical one. Revise your basic Excel stuff, How to use formular, Formating of cell and font and am sure u will make it. I did mine Yesterday and to God be the Glory I was successful. All the best guys.
Re: Invitation For Interview By Virginnigeria by Oluchia(f): 5:27pm On Mar 07, 2007
Sorry, I forgot to add the time. 5mins for the MS Word and Ten minutes for the Excel so you have to be fast.
Re: Invitation For Interview By Virginnigeria by lovemewel(f): 9:07pm On Mar 07, 2007
pls get me informed too via 080357542455
Re: Invitation For Interview By Virginnigeria by 1forall: 11:55pm On Mar 07, 2007
Tested today and it went well, thank God, I was absolutely unprepared for MS Office skill testing.

loveme wel:

please get me informed too via 080357542455
Hey u just buy GSM? Oluchi's said it all, what more info do you want
Re: Invitation For Interview By Virginnigeria by ekunit(f): 3:57pm On Mar 08, 2007
@oluchia
Thank so much gal for the info it really helped me to prepare for mine if not for you i guess i would have goofed, God Bless you
Re: Invitation For Interview By Virginnigeria by ekunit(f): 4:04pm On Mar 08, 2007
@oluchia
Thank so much gal for the info it really helped me to prepare for mine if not for you i guess i would have goofed, God Bless you
Re: Invitation For Interview By Virginnigeria by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 09, 2007
hi i just got a call from virgin nigeria to come for the assessment test on monday.how do u guys mean by ms word and excel questioning? please be explicit, i can use ms word very well and excel averagely.what kind of questions shuld i expect.
pls reply house i need ur help now more than ever
thanks
Re: Invitation For Interview By Virginnigeria by Mishie: 10:31am On Mar 10, 2007
i know you guys have tried who posted hints on interview/I.T skill test. i just want to request for you to please state whether or not the excel practical talked about has to do with operating the system or answering the questions on paper. are you going to be provided with computer units? i and others awaiting this test willbe more than grateful for this information.at least, we got the part about the MS word objective set questions and we'll do our best.
wish you all the best, ok.waiting for your replies. thanks,y'all.
Re: Invitation For Interview By Virginnigeria by teeregis(m): 4:54pm On Mar 10, 2007
please, i applied for the job at virgin but have gotten no reply whatsoever, please could you tell me how the alert came thanks. teeregis@yahoo.com
Re: Invitation For Interview By Virginnigeria by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 12, 2007
Hi y'all thanks a lot for all the infos i have scaled through the second stage.i thanks God and every body in the house.
waiting for the final and interview stage.God bless u all

(1) (Reply)

Holiday Job For Nigerian Students / URGENT INVITE Still On..... !!!! For Call Center & Customer Service Executive / Workforce/sterling Bank Recruitment For DSA Contract

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.