|Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,962,888 members, 7,188,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 26 November 2022 at 09:12 PM
|Happy New Year To U by Speedaccess: 1:04pm On Jan 02, 2018|
[color=#000099]Here are the available jobs, kindly call or chat us up on our whatsapp number 08059379461 for more information, and kindly share these on your wall, u might be helping someone.
1. Driver (with minimum of 10yrs experience)at Omole Phase one, to stay and be going to home every weekend. (client works at Abule egba and Lagos Island). salary is negotiable and attractive.
2. Secretary (ND/SSCE) to work in an aluminum at Dopemu. mon - fri (8:30am - 6pm) sat (8:30am - 4pm), must be computer literate with the knowledge of Microsoft word and excel. salary is negotiable
3. Accountant (Bsc/Hnd)to work in an aluminum company at Dopemu. must be computer literate and must has experience on the job.
4. Cleaner to work in an Hospital at Allen Avenue. wed, two fri,sat & sun in a month.
5. Female Grade six Teacher to work in a school at Mangoro, Agege.
6. Househelp to work in a house at Ishaga Iju road. mon - sat 7:30am - 6pm.
7. Sales rep to work in a boutique at Opebi Allen. must be smart, intelligent. mon - sat 7:30am - 7pm
8. Female Nursery Teacher to work in a school at Opic, Isheri.
9. Cake Maker and Decorator/Baker to work in a confectionery outlet at Ogba. mon - sat
10. Nanny to work in a school at Opic, Isheri.
11. Female Digital Marketing Officer to work in a recruitment/consultancy at berger. online/offline marketing, client relation, eloquent, outspoken and smart.
12. Office Cleaner to work in a company at Omole Phase 2. mon - sat 6am - 6pm
13. Security Guard to work in a company at Omole Phase 2, staying and coming home on sundays only. 25 - 30 yrs
14. Driver to work in a school at Omole Phase 1, must have a valid driving license and Lasdri
|Re: Happy New Year To U by veladaquez(m): 11:02am On Mar 15, 2018|
Good afternoon Pls can I still get ssce jobs around abule egba.
|Re: Happy New Year To U by JonnyConnection: 11:06am On Mar 15, 2018|
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75