Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,166 members, 7,838,990 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Immigration Corruption :nigerian Passport Processing Online - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Immigration Corruption :nigerian Passport Processing Online (813 Views)

Corruption In The Nigerian International Passport Process (Video) / The Official Cost Of Obtaining A Nigerian Passport And Other Related Issues / Countries Your Nigerian Passport Can Get You Into Visa-free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Immigration Corruption :nigerian Passport Processing Online by Ibusho: 3:11pm On Jan 02, 2018
I really want this present administration to live up to the change initiative they promise by looking into the big scam and corruption going on at the immigration office. They are really giving this administration a very bad outlook with the exorbitant charges in their office. if you intend doing your registration online you will not get your passport in three mounts since you refuse to come to their office to bribe them.

Furthermore, charges ranges from 30-35k instead of the official fee of 8,500 for 30 pages for new passport and 65 k for loss passport. House we need to wage an online war against them. Operation say no to bribery and corruption must start from the Nigerian Immigration Service.
Re: Immigration Corruption :nigerian Passport Processing Online by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 02, 2018
Ibusho:
I really want this present administration to live up to the change initiative they promise by looking into the big scam and corruption going on at the immigration office. They are really giving this administration a very bad outlook with the exorbitant charges in their office. if you intend doing your registration online you will not get your passport in three mounts since you refuse to come to their office to bribe them.

Furthermore, charges ranges from 30-35k instead of the official fee of 8,500 for 30 pages for new passport and 65 k for loss passport. House we need to wage an online war against them. Operation say no to bribery and corruption must start from the Nigerian Immigration Service.

They all know about what is happening, but they won't talk. It's a systemic thing. The only thing that can work is if the international media like AlJazeera and CNN take it up. The activities that go on in this country are shameful.

So many foreigners from West Africa have the Nigerian passport and when they commit crimes abroad, they point fingers at Nigeria just because some idiots at the immigration office would rather sell the country for 30k per head instead of doing background checks on people.

If they really want to change the immigration service corruption going on, let the federal government checkmate their activities by doing an internal investigation and aprehension of corrupt officials.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Immigration Corruption :nigerian Passport Processing Online by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 02, 2018
free2ryhme:

advertising?? I am telling you how it is okponu animal

except you wan sleep and waste your transport money to and fro Ikoyi immigration office

and besides you should know I am not interested in contact aspect

Asking people to contact you for passport is warehousing and not advertising abi? I don't have your time.
Re: Immigration Corruption :nigerian Passport Processing Online by free2ryhme: 3:37pm On Jan 02, 2018
LagosCiti:

Asking people to contact you for passport is warehousing and not advertising abi? I don't have your time.

na you need am pass as you speak from experience
Re: Immigration Corruption :nigerian Passport Processing Online by Analee(f): 5:43pm On Jan 02, 2018
Ibusho:

exactly i did 32pages had to pay anoda 5k extra bfore it was given to me,cos if u say u wan to wait even in 3mnths tym it wont b out
Re: Immigration Corruption :nigerian Passport Processing Online by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 02, 2018
My brother I have lost faith in Nigeria and present government that came in with change mantra and the fight against corruption is not serious. I have lost faith in PMB.
Re: Immigration Corruption :nigerian Passport Processing Online by mylesJ: 7:24pm On Jan 02, 2018
I did mine directly at their office .. It cost me less than 26k everything. plus I got it same day .
Re: Immigration Corruption :nigerian Passport Processing Online by beekaf: 10:00pm On Jan 02, 2018
mylesJ:
I did mine directly at their office .. It cost me less than 26k everything. plus I got it same day .

Which of there office bro
Re: Immigration Corruption :nigerian Passport Processing Online by dayjeee(m): 9:55am On Jan 12, 2018
mylesJ:
where bro?

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's Naira To Be Added To British List Of Currencies / Trump To Send Americans To The Moon (pix) / Video: Woman, 22, Films Man Masturbating Behind Her On Bus, Lays Complain But Th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.