Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

How Much Is T.fare Now From East Lagos? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Much Is T.fare Now From East Lagos? (1493 Views)

Cost Of T-fare For Ilorin Bus To Abuja / States Where Residents Paid Lowest Bus Fare In March / Lekki Concession Increases Toll Gate Fare. See New Tariff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Is T.fare Now From East Lagos? by OscarChris(m): 3:24pm On Jan 02, 2018
Guys pls do u know d t.fare from east to Lagos now. Can 5k be ok?
Re: How Much Is T.fare Now From East Lagos? by free2ryhme: 3:25pm On Jan 02, 2018
OscarChris:

Go to Jibowu, Ojuelegba or Oyingbo

we no dey work for park for nairaland

1 Like

Re: How Much Is T.fare Now From East Lagos? by Karlman: 9:45pm On Jan 07, 2018
free2ryhme:

Go to Jibowu, Ojuelegba or Oyingbo
we no dey work for park for nairaland

try buy sense; you this thing!

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is T.fare Now From East Lagos? by mavinc4u(f): 11:22pm On Jan 07, 2018
OscarChris:

Is 10k at the moment. From Awka to lagos
Re: How Much Is T.fare Now From East Lagos? by prittygift114: 4:33am On Jan 08, 2018
mavinc4u:

Is 10k at the moment. From Awka to lagos

Hi my sister mavinc4u...hope you are fine? Are you currently in Awka now..i will like to see you face to face to talk something important with you if you don't mind.
Re: How Much Is T.fare Now From East Lagos? by mavinc4u(f): 7:17am On Jan 08, 2018
prittygift114:

Hi my sister mavinc4u...hope you are fine? Are you currently in Awka now..i will like to see you face to face to talk something important with you if you don't mind.

No dear, I am not. It was actually my sister that traveled from Awka to Lagos. Hope everything is fine, do you mind chatting with me on whatsapp regarding that?
Re: How Much Is T.fare Now From East Lagos? by nellaluv(f): 10:22am On Jan 08, 2018
At Asaba tollgate its 5k
Re: How Much Is T.fare Now From East Lagos? by prittygift114: 11:17am On Jan 08, 2018
mavinc4u:

No dear, I am not. It was actually my sister that traveled from Awka to Lagos. Hope everything is fine, do you mind chatting with me on whatsapp regarding that?

Yes dear.. Let me quickly add you here..let's take it from email first. Thank you.
Re: How Much Is T.fare Now From East Lagos? by mavinc4u(f): 9:07pm On Jan 08, 2018
prittygift114:

Yes dear.. Let me quickly add you here..let's take it from email first. Thank you.

I have replied your mail but I might not reply the mail often because I don't always check that email.
Re: How Much Is T.fare Now From East Lagos? by Waffarianman(m): 6:35am On Jan 09, 2018
Hauz any idea from Lagos to Warri pls

(1) (Reply)

Who Has Applied for international Passport After March 1 New Price? / A Tour Of Radisson Blu Lagos//closest Hotels To The Lagos International Airport / Is This The Beginining Of The End For Uk Illegal Immigrants?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.