Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,442 members, 7,823,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Most Swaggerlicious Pastor Celebrates Birthday - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Most Swaggerlicious Pastor Celebrates Birthday (831 Views)

Governor Of Lagos State & Akwaibom State Celebrates Birthday With Pastor Kumuyi / Billionaire Prophet, Joshua Iginla Celebrates Birthday, Finally Remarries / Apostle Omotosho Celebrates Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Swaggerlicious Pastor Celebrates Birthday by Hennreyblinks(m): 3:26pm On Jan 02, 2018
The general overseer of COZA the wealthy place Fatoyibo is a year older today. haters will now say he belongs to the Illuminati group because of the pose of his hand.

Re: Most Swaggerlicious Pastor Celebrates Birthday by Elmojiid(m): 3:29pm On Jan 02, 2018
my name sake....i wullnp,more money man.
Re: Most Swaggerlicious Pastor Celebrates Birthday by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 02, 2018
All I see is a pastorpreneur,.
Re: Most Swaggerlicious Pastor Celebrates Birthday by enilove(m): 3:50pm On Jan 02, 2018
Hennreyblinks:
The general overseer of COZA the wealthy place Fatoyibo is a year older today. haters will now say he belongs to the Illuminati group because of the pose of his hand.

This us not about hatred. You better watch it . Not all Pastors are Pastors of God.

Why that hand sign ? Is that sign not known with unbelievers ?

2 Corinthians 6:14-16 KJV
Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness? [
15] And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?
[16] And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them ; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
Re: Most Swaggerlicious Pastor Celebrates Birthday by seuncyrus(m): 4:01pm On Jan 02, 2018
which kind title be this na

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Paul Enenche Preaches On Fulani Herdsmen, Curses Them (video) / Our Daily Manna Devotional For Jan. 21, 2018 ODM : Topic - World Agreement Day! / What Happens When You Fast? 4 Spiritual Benefits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.